[Consult] How to print native code call stack for fennec under i386 android

Hello maintainers:

Now, I can build and run fennec from source code under x86 android, and
I know how to print log (user ndk api), and also know I can copy/paste
the part of CrashReport code to print native code call back.

I also try _Unwind_* in gcc, but is not success (only get the 1st ip,
but can not get all ip in current thread stack).

So I want to consult:

 - Are there any better ways for getting native code call back?

 - Or _Unwind_* is still a good way, but I need notice more details?

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang (陈刚)

Managing Natural Environments is the Duty of Human Beings.
0
Chen
1/2/2017 2:53:21 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23683 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 22:53:21 +0800, Chen Gang wrote:

> Hello maintainers:
>
> Now, I can build and run fennec from source code under x86 android, and
> I know how to print log (user ndk api), and also know I can copy/paste
> the part of CrashReport code to print native code call back.
>
> I also try _Unwind_* in gcc, but is not success (only get the 1st ip,
> but can not get all ip in current thread stack).
>
> So I want to consult:
>
>  - Are there any better ways for getting native code call back?
>
>  - Or _Unwind_* is still a good way, but I need notice more details?
>

> Thanks.

Sorry - no maintainers here. This NG is for end-user support.

I suggest you try IRC - there's one for Fennec development:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/IRC
(I don't know if it's active.)
--
(Remove any numerics from my email address.)
0