Where is Philipp?

Good day.

Just wondering where Philipp went. He used to monitor this newsgroup and
was very helpful. Without him most "bugs" reported here are never truly
resolved. Walt and others try to help, but it's no substitute to having
a major contributor to Lightning help out...

Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@hotmail.com
oO-( )-Oo  Q-TIP: Advice from The Continuum - (For your ears only)

0
B00ze
6/7/2018 5:53:13 AM
mozilla.support.calendar 2584 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 6/7/18 7:53 AM, B00ze wrote:
> Good day.
>
> Just wondering where Philipp went. He used to monitor this newsgroup and
> was very helpful. Without him most "bugs" reported here are never truly
> resolved. Walt and others try to help, but it's no substitute to having
> a major contributor to Lightning help out...
>
> Regards,

Hey Folks,

I am still around, but have been fairly busy with my day job and some
other commitments lately. I'll try to get to some of the questions again
soon!

Philipp
0
Philipp