Unable to access any of the Lightning Calendar Menu in Thunderbird - intermittent problem

Suddenly in Thunderbird I am unable to access any of the Lightning Calendar=
 Menu like submenus in "Events and Tasks", switch to the calendar tab and s=
witch to the tasks tab. All those menus are not greyed out but still nothin=
g happens if I click those buttons.

I tried restarting the PC, disabled Lighting add-on and then enabled it, re=
installed Lightning but no luck.

Version details
Lightning 5.4.7
Thunderbird 52.7.0 (32bit)
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit



0
slp
4/7/2018 4:41:11 AM
mozilla.support.calendar 2589 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

2 Replies
90 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 57

On 4/7/2018 12:41 AM, slp.proteck@gmail.com wrote:
> Suddenly in Thunderbird I am unable to access any of the Lightning Calendar Menu like submenus in "Events and Tasks", switch to the calendar tab and switch to the tasks tab. All those menus are not greyed out but still nothing happens if I click those buttons.
> 
> I tried restarting the PC, disabled Lighting add-on and then enabled it, reinstalled Lightning but no luck.
> 
> Version details
> Lightning 5.4.7
> Thunderbird 52.7.0 (32bit)
> Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
> 
> 
> 
I don't know what is happening but occasionally the Lightning addon on 
her compute becomes disabled.

In tools, Addons;  check to see if Enable is shown for Lightning.   If 
Enable is showing the extension is disabled and must be enabled, and 
visa versa.
0
Keith
4/7/2018 11:45:02 AM
On 4/7/18 7:45 AM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
> On 4/7/2018 12:41 AM, slp.proteck@gmail.com wrote:
>> Suddenly in Thunderbird I am unable to access any of the Lightning 
>> Calendar Menu like submenus in "Events and Tasks", switch to the 
>> calendar tab and switch to the tasks tab. All those menus are not 
>> greyed out but still nothing happens if I click those buttons.
>>
>> I tried restarting the PC, disabled Lighting add-on and then enabled 
>> it, reinstalled Lightning but no luck.
>>
>> Version details
>> Lightning 5.4.7
>> Thunderbird 52.7.0 (32bit)
>> Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
>>
>>
>>
> I don't know what is happening but occasionally the Lightning addon on 
> her compute becomes disabled.
>
> In tools, Addons;  check to see if Enable is shown for Lightning.   If 
> Enable is showing the extension is disabled and must be enabled, and 
> visa versa.


The Events and Tasks menu item doesn't appear if Lightning isn't enabled.

I suggest slp.proteck restore their backed up profile.

Everybody should have one.

-- 
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
NRA = Newly Recruited Activists
National Popular Vote<http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

0
WaltS48
4/7/2018 12:14:52 PM
Reply: