Slow Downloading of Small Messages

For about the last month or so, I've been noticing that after Tb connects to my ISP's mail
server, there is about 15 to 20 seconds for each small message to come down the pipe, whereas
it used to be very quick.

No change in ISP, but I did update Tb to the latest version about a month ago.

Things to check?

--
croy
0

On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 18:14:19 -0800, croy <hate@spam.invalid.net> wrote:

>For about the last month or so, I've been noticing that after Tb connects to my ISP's mail
>server, there is about 15 to 20 seconds for each small message to come down the pipe, whereas
>it used to be very quick.
>
>No change in ISP, but I did update Tb to the latest version about a month ago.
>
>Things to check?

Whoopsie!  Wrong group.

--
croy