notify attendees is grey out on a shared calendar

I have Thunderbird 52.3 and lightning 5.4.3. I have a shared calendar ( Bai=
kal ) I use that is synched and when creating an event, if my shared calend=
ar is chosen I have Notify Attendees along with Seprate Invitations greyed =
out and no invitations are sent when saving the new event. If I switch my c=
alendar to the local calendar they are not greyed out anymore and invitatio=
n are sent to the Attendees when saved.

Why would this not work for the shared calendar?
0
gstlouis
10/17/2017 4:28:19 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2553 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow