no password asked

Hi,

I've added successfuly CalDav agendas in the past but today, lightning is n=
ot asking me password.
I've looked for related topics but it seems none exists (the one from 2016 =
was linked to caldav server trouble).

I'm using v5.4.9.1 from 12 July 2018 with thunderbird 52.9.1.
I've no trouble with distant agenda and Cardbook is synchronizing fine the =
contacts linked to this distant agenda.
Can anybody help please ?

J=C3=A9r=C3=B4me
0
ggo
7/23/2018 10:34:06 AM
mozilla.support.calendar 2589 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Le lundi 23 juillet 2018 16:21:57 UTC+2, ggo...@gmail.com a =C3=A9crit=C2=
=A0:
> Hi,
>=20
> I've added successfuly CalDav agendas in the past but today, lightning is=
 not asking me password.
> I've looked for related topics but it seems none exists (the one from 201=
6 was linked to caldav server trouble).
>=20
> I'm using v5.4.9.1 from 12 July 2018 with thunderbird 52.9.1.
> I've no trouble with distant agenda and Cardbook is synchronizing fine th=
e contacts linked to this distant agenda.
> Can anybody help please ?
>=20
> J=C3=A9r=C3=B4me

Hi
the caldav agendas I'm trying to sync are sogo3.gandi.net and framagenda.or=
any tips ?

regards
J=C3=A9r=C3=B4me
0