New events are not applied

A "new" bug appears to me :

when I want to add a new event to the calendar (e.g click on 1st august), the box opens with the ACTUAL date and time (13.07 10h33) instead the day I choose. Never happens before. The default parameters for alarms are not applied too.

Thunderbird 52.2.1 (64 bits)
Lightning 5.4
0
walter
7/12/2017 9:06:50 AM
mozilla.support.calendar 2538 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 7/12/17 5:06 AM, walter.pepekah@gmail.com wrote:
> A "new" bug appears to me :
>
> when I want to add a new event to the calendar (e.g click on 1st august), the box opens with the ACTUAL date and time (13.07 10h33) instead the day I choose. Never happens before. The default parameters for alarms are not applied too.
>
> Thunderbird 52.2.1 (64 bits)
> Lightning 5.4

Local or Network calendar? Google?

Linux? AFAIK there isn't a 64-bit Thunderbird release for Windows.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>