New event of a whole day becomes occupied

Very nice plugin ! Thanks' !
Just a detail : When I create a new event in a whole day, the availability become automaticaly

Very nice plugin ! Thanks' !

Just a detail: when I create a new event of a whole day, the availability becomes automatically "available" instead of "occupied".
It is very annoying. :-(
Is there an option or a patch to correct it??

Thank you very much!
0
le
1/25/2018 12:37:17 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2585 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

le-chantier@le-chantier.com wrote:
> Just a detail: when I create a new event of a whole day, the
> availability becomes automatically "available" instead of
> "occupied".
> It is very annoying. :-(
> Is there an option or a patch to correct it??

Yes. Open Preferences > Advanced > General > Config Editor and set the
preference "calendar.events.defaultTransparency.allday.transparent" to
false.

/Stefan
0
Stefan