My posts not being posted?

Sorry, had to do a test - I replied to a thread twice but neither of my
posts have appeared......
0
Gordon
8/8/2012 5:47:53 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2589 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 12-08-08 1:47 PM, Gordon wrote:
> Sorry, had to do a test - I replied to a thread twice but neither of my
> posts have appeared......

This group is moderated, so that all posts go through the mailing list
and SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin gave your posts a higher than normal spam
score, so it held them for moderator approval.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
> and SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin gave your posts a higher than normal spam
> score, so it held them for moderator approval.

Since when? Never had any problems before with a straightforward reply
to a post....
0
Gordon
8/9/2012 6:03:46 AM
On 8/9/2012 8:03 AM, Gordon wrote:
> On 09/08/12 04:31, Chris Ilias wrote:
>
>> This group is moderated, so that all posts go through the mailing list
>> and SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin gave your posts a higher than normal spam
>> score, so it held them for moderator approval.
>>

> Since when? Never had any problems before with a straightforward reply
> to a post....

Not sure, but my local SpamAssassin here assigns a high badness score
for using a yahoo.com e-mail address, but having the mail headers
look like they are not from a Yahoo server.

Also, your e-mail address doesn't exist according to Yahoo!'s mail
servers (I found out when I tried to send you a mail saying that
all 5 of your postings had made it through to my newsreader).

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com
Transformervej 29, 2730 Herlev, Denmark.  Direct +45 31 13 16 10
On 8/9/2012 8:03 AM, Gordon wrote:
> On 09/08/12 04:31, Chris Ilias wrote:
>
>> This group is moderated, so that all posts go through the mailing list
>> and SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin gave your posts a higher than normal spam
>> score, so it held them for moderator approval.
>>

> Since when? Never had any problems before with a straightforward reply
> to a post....

Supplemental SpamAssassin details for your first reply to the original
thread:

    FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD (see my previous post)
    NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED (Not sure, look it up)
    SPF_SOFTFAIL  (Because Giganews couldn't set your poster e-mail
       correctly).

Those are the 3 harshest SpamAssasin rules set off by your posts.

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com
Transformervej 29, 2730 Herlev, Denmark.  Direct +45 31 13 16 10
Jakob
8/9/2012 1:24:42 PM
On 09/08/12 14:19, Jakob Bohm wrote:

> Also, your e-mail address doesn't exist according to Yahoo!'s mail
> servers

Interesting - it certainly DOES exist.......I logged onto it only this
morning. (I don't usually monitor it, I use it as a Usenet address only...)

0
Gordon
8/9/2012 2:35:29 PM
On 12-08-09 2:03 AM, Gordon wrote:
> On 09/08/12 04:31, Chris Ilias wrote:
>
>> This group is moderated, so that all posts go through the mailing list
>> and SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin gave your posts a higher than normal spam
>> score, so it held them for moderator approval.
>>

> Since when? Never had any problems before with a straightforward reply
> to a post....

Since mid-April. I've added you to the auto-approve list, so it
shouldn't be a problem for you anymore.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Chris

post not posted by admin
i submitted a post about three hours ago and it was not posted anywhere. subject was something like "response.redirect not working." just wanted to make sure it wasn't overlooked.     i just saw it posted. thank you....

no posted mail / no posted appointment
gw6.5.1 client i don't have the option to do a posted mail and posted appointment in my new mail icon, I only have mail*, Mail (small), and expanded mail. how do I get the posted mail back? I'd try reinstalling the client, also from 6.5.1 I'd also get the upgrade to 6.5.4 Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ ...

How to count posts posted today?

does posting here add to your total posts ?
.....***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** i see it doesnt...good.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** oops it did add...just got refreshed late...***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Maybe I wound't see why it wouldn'tView My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 But who knows.View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 And it does a...

Post with tables spilling into other posts
This has to be an HTML formatting problem more than a .Text problem, but I'm hoping someone can shed some light on the issue. I'm using a table in-line with my post to keep a picture and its caption together. Unfortunatley, the end result is the table runs through the footer and into the post below it when viewed in Internet Explorer (in some instances, it's a pretty cool effect.) A couple of examples are viewable right now at http://www.casadehambone.com/blog. Is there some magic CSS or formatting that can be done to keep the entire post within the header and footer's DIV tags? A...

Posts disapear right after Posting !
Hello, I have tried to Post in Mail-News Group and Flag my Post but when I check back they are gone. Mozilla Thunderbird 0.4 (20031205) Kevin Hello, I should say after I post I click off the Newsgroup and then come right back again to Flag it. After I Flag it I click off it and when I come back again it is GONE ! This has happened 3 times now but I can Post everywhere else. Kevin Sorry, Figured it out. The Thread on that 1 Newsgroup was set to Threads with Unread. I never changed it and can't figure out how that happened. Kevin ...

Displaying post categories in the post?
Is there a simple way to enable displaying post categories in the post itself? For instance, it's useful for a reader to know that a particular post is a member of "Cybercrime" and "Network Security" categories, in case they want to read more posts on either of those two subjects. In other blog software, the applicable category(ies) for the post are displayed at the bottom of each post where the permalink and auther and stuff is listed. Usually with a link to the Category List for those categories. Thanks Beau bmonday.com Good idea I reckon... I hadn't n...

Cannot post to calendar
I set up a shared calendar folder for the users in the IS department. 3 users can use it fine, but 1 user cannot post any notes, appointments or reminders to the calendar. AND, that one person is the department manager. Please help!! I've checked to be sure his name is listed as a shared user with all the rights as everyone else. tnelson@co.henry.va.us wrote: > I've checked to be sure his name is listed as a shared user with all the > rights as everyone else. First thing I would try is to toggle his rights - take away all but view, and then put the full rights b...

My Posts not Posting this is four time here
Hello, I'll try this one more time. I've tried to post 4 times now and don't know why they don't show here but I post fine in other Newsgroups. Hello, Ok it posted then the others must have been removed. Why ??? I have Win98SE with Thunderbird 0.4 and Hotmail Popper 2.1.1. Hotmail Popper crashes a lot and wonder if there is something else I could use. Also every time I use Hotmail Popper Windows Hangs on Shut-Down. And shometimes without Hotmail Popper being run I have Windows hang after running TB. That doesn't happen often and migh...

Post
Test ...

POST
Hi, Please tell me, can I use somehow the POST method of HTTP to modify some information on the server? For example I want to write to a file. Thank you. Teddy, Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/ Email: orasnita@home.ro Octavian Rasnita wrote: > Hi, > > Please tell me, can I use somehow the POST method of HTTP to modify some > information on the server? > For example I want to write to a file. > How do you mean? The POST method is just one way to communicate from a client to a server. So modifying the information has more to do with wh...

post
post test On 03/08/2012 11:46 AM, Dino wrote: > post test check ...

Post
I am not at all certian how to handle Posts to sessions that no longer exist. I mean, they exist at the time of the Post, but die before the post is recieved. Can someone explain how to handle this? I notice in the 'tutorial chat' example the author mentions; "With post, you get situations where the event is delivered after the user's wheel is gone, leading to runtime errors when the session tries to send the message" Jotham On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 11:03:47AM +0200, jotham wrote: > I am not at all certain how to handle Posts to sessions that no longer ...

post
How can i post system messages using post function. Where can i get all system messages corresponding to the number. thanks ...

Web resources about - My posts not being posted? - mozilla.support.calendar

Facebook Weekly Highlights Showcases Photos Posted To Social Network By Celebrities, Athletes
If Facebook ever officially rolls out its “ VIP application ” for celebrities that was reported on earlier this week, perhaps those celebrities ...

If multiple people help manage my Page, how can I see who posted something? - Facebook-Hilfebereich ...
On a Page post, the name of the person who posted will be listed below the name of your Page next to Posted by. On a Page comment, the name of ...

Facebook’s latest Android update allows users to control privacy on posted stories
Facebook users have made it clear that they want more control over their privacy. The company’s investors said that repeatedly during Facebook’s ...

High resolution scan of Gutenberg Bible posted on-line
The Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford and the Vatican Library have joined together to digitize their collection of ancient texts. ...

Posted on the App Store on iTunes
Get Posted on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

@TeslaMotors Model X VIN0002 as launched by @ElonMusk. My photo set:https://www.flickr.com/search/?t ...
jurvetson posted a photo: And here are the rest of my Tesla photos , with some backstage shots.

Videos Posted by Question One The Movie Marc Mutty Hyperbole HD Facebook - YouTube
Videos Posted by Question One The Movie Marc Mutty Hyperbole HD Facebook - YouTube

Anonymous video posted by Brisbane man Daniel Walker
A young Brisbane activist is linked to a video which warns Premier Campbell Newman: ‘‘Expect us.’’

The World's Most Controversial Viral Site Posted A Great Defence Of Itself
Upworthy, a site dedicated to viral content, has become the newest punching bag for reporters from both new and old media.

Teen Who Posted `Catch Me' on Web Caught
A 16-year-old fugitive believed to have posted a "Catch me if you can" message on his MySpace Web page was captured Friday, three days after ...