Lighting stopped working with Thunderbird v 56 beta 2

Tried reinstalling the extension, tried rolling back to earlier version. Now I can't get any version of Lighting to install with v 56 beta 2. Any suggestions? Thank you.
0
pjn
8/11/2017 9:24:39 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2534 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 8/11/17 5:24 PM, pjn.admin@gmail.com wrote:
> Tried reinstalling the extension, tried rolling back to earlier version. Now I can't get any version of Lighting to install with v 56 beta 2. Any suggestions? Thank you.

How do mean stopped working?

Problem with Google Calendar?

Reinstall Thunderbird 56.0b2. It comes with Lightning bundled with the
application.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
On 2017.08.11 23:24, pjn.admin@gmail.com wrote:
> Tried reinstalling the extension, tried rolling back to earlier version. Now I can't get any version of Lighting to install with v 56 beta 2. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Is there any particular reason why you have installed beta version?

Beta version is meant to be used by testers and developers but not
general public.

0
STF
8/12/2017 9:55:39 AM
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 2:05:44 AM UTC+2, pjn....@gmail.com wrote:
> Tried reinstalling the extension, tried rolling back to earlier version. Now I can't get any version of Lighting to install with v 56 beta 2. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I experienced exactly the same issue. No luck in downgrading either and a reinstall of 56b2 does not help and does not show any integration of lightning.
0
axiertech
8/13/2017 7:52:31 PM
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 2:05:44 AM UTC+2, pjn....@gmail.com wrote:
> Tried reinstalling the extension, tried rolling back to earlier version. Now I can't get any version of Lighting to install with v 56 beta 2. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I'm using lightning-5.8b2.en-US.xpi and it works just fine on 56 beta 2
0
gary