Latest Windows 10 update crashed my computer and Lightning has disappeared

I have repeatedly tried to add Lightning back to Thunderbird after I did a =
refresh on my computer.  It has said it has installed a couple of times, bu=
t my calendar tab never comes up.  I have repeatedly restarted Thunderbird =
and rebooted my laptop.  Nothing is working.  I even contributed to the dev=
eloper, thinking that might turn it on.  Nothing so far.  Anyone have any s=
uccess getting it back up using any other method?
Thanks in advance.
0
Jackie
10/23/2017 12:31:06 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2553 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 10/23/2017 8:31 AM, Jackie Miller wrote:
> I have repeatedly tried to add Lightning back to Thunderbird after I did a refresh on my computer.  It has said it has installed a couple of times, but my calendar tab never comes up.  I have repeatedly restarted Thunderbird and rebooted my laptop.  Nothing is working.  I even contributed to the developer, thinking that might turn it on.  Nothing so far.  Anyone have any success getting it back up using any other method?
> Thanks in advance.

Dumb question: In the panel on the left, have you checked each calendar
so it appears.  Each calendar in TB has to be checked so it will show.
0
Keith
10/23/2017 8:11:15 PM
On 10/23/17 8:31 AM, Jackie Miller wrote:
> I have repeatedly tried to add Lightning back to Thunderbird after I did a refresh on my computer.  It has said it has installed a couple of times, but my calendar tab never comes up.  I have repeatedly restarted Thunderbird and rebooted my laptop.  Nothing is working.  I even contributed to the developer, thinking that might turn it on.  Nothing so far.  Anyone have any success getting it back up using any other method?
> Thanks in advance.

Did you go to Events and Tasks and clicked Calendar to enable the
Calendar tab?

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
0
WaltS48
10/23/2017 8:59:30 PM
On 2017.10.23 14:31, Jackie Miller wrote:
> I have repeatedly tried to add Lightning back to Thunderbird after I did a refresh on my computer.  It has said it has installed a couple of times, but my calendar tab never comes up.  I have repeatedly restarted Thunderbird and rebooted my laptop.  Nothing is working.  I even contributed to the developer, thinking that might turn it on.  Nothing so far.  Anyone have any success getting it back up using any other method?
> Thanks in advance.

Thunderbird has Lightning natively integrated in recent versions
(actually, it's been quite some time ago).  Maybe try to uninstall your
Lightning add-on and uninstall Thunderbird, reboot computer and just
install Thunderbird.  Then check your calendars after that.
0
STF