Group calendars in calendar list

Hi,
is there a way to organize calendars in the list into a groups, and then possible Show/Hide whole group?
There is nothing under right click, and I couldn't google anything. The closest thing I found was some idea-page on mozzila wiki from 2006...
best regards,
Jan
0
jan
5/24/2018 8:45:40 AM
mozilla.support.calendar 2589 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 24.05.2018 10:45, jan.hamiltonian@gmail.com wrote:
> is there a way to organize calendars in the list into a groups, and
> then possible Show/Hide whole group? There is nothing under right
> click, and I couldn't google anything. The closest thing I found was
> some idea-page on mozzila wiki from 2006...
Unfortunately there is no such option.

/Stefan
0
Stefan