Google provide for Lightning - no email option on properties

Good afternoon!

I am having trouble accepting meeting invitations on Lightning.  I am
using the Provider for Google Calendar Extension and I have set the
calendar.google.enableEmailInvitations to true, but when I look at the
properties of any of my Google calendars, the field for E-Mail: does not
show up.

I am using Thunderbird 52.5.2, Lightning 5.4.5.2, Provider for Google
Calendar 3.3 on Windows.

Thanks!

Mark

--
*Mark L. Wise*, President
/Alpha II Service, Inc./

614-868-5033

---
Mark
1/4/2018 12:09:46 AM
mozilla.support.calendar 2559 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow