Editing an event no longer works on TB 52.6.0 (32-bit) and Lightning 5.4

I have an event on the calendar for a few days from today. When I double-click the event to edit it, the date is changed to today, and the time is changed to right now. Editing an event should not change the date/time of an already established event.
0
millerthyme
2/3/2018 9:45:36 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2584 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Saturday, 3 February 2018 23:52:03 UTC+2, millerthy...@gmail.com  wrote:
> I have an event on the calendar for a few days from today. When I double-click the event to edit it, the date is changed to today, and the time is changed to right now. Editing an event should not change the date/time of an already established event.

Have you found any solution? I have this issue 2 months now!
Thank you.
0
shasapis
2/28/2018 4:20:18 AM
On 2/27/18 11:20 PM, shasapis@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 February 2018 23:52:03 UTC+2, millerthy...@gmail.com  wrote:
>> I have an event on the calendar for a few days from today. When I double-click the event to edit it, the date is changed to today, and the time is changed to right now. Editing an event should not change the date/time of an already established event.
> Have you found any solution? I have this issue 2 months now!
> Thank you.

Do you have the Calendar Tweaks extension installed? Try disabling it.

--
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>

0