can't install lightning calendar

There's no calendar list or any mention of calendars in my Thunderbird window.  I download lightning-5.4-sm+tb-windows.xpi but can't find any way to run or open it.  How do I make Lightning calendar usable?
0
careymann4
3/1/2018 2:26:59 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2580 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 3/1/2018 3:26 PM, careymann4@gmail.com wrote:
> There's no calendar list or any mention of calendars in my
> Thunderbird window.  I download lightning-5.4-sm+tb-windows.xpi but
> can't find any way to run or open it.  How do I make Lightning
> calendar usable?

You already downloaded the .xpi file therefore you can follow the
download steps described at
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/installing-addon-thunderbird

/Stefan
0