calendar/replies/forwards

lost my calendar on Thunderbird this morning & also lost reply & forward features... should I uninstall Thunderbird then reinstall

0
Pat
1/9/2017 3:43:08 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2544 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 1/9/2017 10:43 AM, Pat Duncan wrote:
> lost my calendar on Thunderbird this morning & also lost reply & forward features... should I uninstall Thunderbird then reinstall

Depending on what you mean by "lost my calendar" would depend on how you
resolve your problem.

Do you mean you can not see the TB calendar?

Do you mean you can no longer invite attendees.

"Lost Rely and Forward features"

For TB Email?  or from the Calendar?

The simplest solution if you can not see a calendar, is that you have in
some way unchecked all of the calendars, Left pane of the calendar window.

0
Keith
1/9/2017 6:17:41 PM
On 01/09/2017 01:17 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
> On 1/9/2017 10:43 AM, Pat Duncan wrote:
>> lost my calendar on Thunderbird this morning & also lost reply &
>> forward features... should I uninstall Thunderbird then reinstall
>>
> Depending on what you mean by "lost my calendar" would depend on how
> you resolve your problem.
>
> Do you mean you can not see the TB calendar?
>
> Do you mean you can no longer invite attendees.
>

> "Lost Rely and Forward features"
>
> For TB Email?  or from the Calendar?
>

> The simplest solution if you can not see a calendar, is that you have
> in some way unchecked all of the calendars, Left pane of the calendar
> window.

Or hid them by clicking the twisty next to Calendar, if the Calendar
Pane is enabled.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS

0