Thank you.
0
Simone
11/23/2017 7:06:08 PM
mozilla.support.calendar 2575 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 2017-11-24 3:06, Simone Severa wrote:
> Hi, I am a new user of this newsgroup.
> I'm using "lightning" via CalDav on a remote server.
> Today I have configured my CalDav calendars and only future events have
> been loaded.
> How can I load all events in remote calendars (including past events)?
>
> I'm waiting for your feedback.
> Thank you.

I come across a similar problem today: Add a new remote calendar
(Exchange through Davmail gateway), events are loaded normally, but only
uncompleted tasks are loaded, those past tasks are not shown. How could
I trouble-shoot this?

--
Regards,
Lu Wei
Lu Wei wrote:
> I come across a similar problem today: Add a new remote calendar
> (Exchange through Davmail gateway), events are loaded normally, but only
> uncompleted tasks are loaded, those past tasks are not shown. How could
> I trouble-shoot this?

Hi, are you sure they are not loaded? Maybe they are loaded but not
displayed due to the selected task filter? Have you tried setting the
task filter to "All" instead of e.g. "Incomplete"? In Today Pane you can
choose the active filter from context menu. In Task Tab you can choose
the active filter from the left pane.
0
Stefan
12/26/2017 10:28:10 AM
On 2017-12-26 18:28, Stefan Sitter wrote:
> Lu Wei wrote:
>> I come across a similar problem today: Add a new remote calendar
>> (Exchange through Davmail gateway), events are loaded normally, but
>> only uncompleted tasks are loaded, those past tasks are not shown. How
>> could I trouble-shoot this?
>
> Hi, are you sure they are not loaded? Maybe they are loaded but not
> displayed due to the selected task filter? Have you tried setting the
> task filter to "All" instead of e.g. "Incomplete"? In Today Pane you can
> choose the active filter from context menu. In Task Tab you can choose
> the active filter from the left pane.

Yes, the filter is selected to show "All". I created 2 tasks,  label
test_task1"complete" in Thunderbird, label test_task2 "complete" in
Outlook, then re-syncing made them both disappear.  In logfactor5 window
I can't find any string related to the completed task, so it seems not
reported to or fetched by Davmail at all.

p.s. I am using 4.8.0 with TB52 due to recent NullPointerException bug.