appendices

Hello

Is there a Way of adding appendices such as Links to an Event?
If I try to do so I get only an greyed out enty for Links.

I am using Google Callendars.

Thanks,
--
<pre>
-=============================== Jan-Peter Rühmann & Kuma ===============================-

On 2018.01.25 14:01, Jan-Peter Rühmann wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there a Way of adding appendices such as Links to an Event?
> If I try to do so I get only an greyed out enty for Links.
>
> I am using Google Callendars.
>
> Thanks,

Are you talking about "Attachements"?  I've tried to add some URL there
but Google Calendar kept on removing it.  I have asked about it in this
newsgroup and I'm told that it's like this and there's no solution.
0
STF
1/25/2018 11:28:20 PM
Am 26.01.2018 um 00:28 schrieb STF:
> On 2018.01.25 14:01, Jan-Peter Rühmann wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there a Way of adding appendices such as Links to an Event?
>> If I try to do so I get only an greyed out enty for Links.
>>
>> I am using Google Callendars.
>>
>> Thanks,
>

> Are you talking about "Attachements"?  I've tried to add some URL there but Google
> Calendar kept on removing it.  I have asked about it in this newsgroup and I'm told that
> it's like this and there's no solution.
Yes.

Thanks,