*Yahoo.com and Aol.com addresses are going to be unsubscribed from this mailing list*

Hi All,
In recent weeks, we've had an issue of a bot subscribing hundreds of
yahoo.com and aol.com addresses per day to multiple Mozilla mailing
lists. While the issue is being investigated, I and several other list
administrators have put a block on yahoo.com and aol.com addresses from
subscribing. I've unsubscribed many known bot addresses, but there are
many unknown addresses.

Therefore, after I post this, I'm going to unsubscribe all yahoo.com and
aol.com addresses from the mailing list.
*NOTE* This only applies to the mailing list, not the newsgroup or the
Google group.
I'll also check previous posts for humans using Yahoo or AOL addresses,
and not unsubscribe those addresses.

If your Yahoo or AOL address is unsubscribed, here are your options:
* re-subscribe to the mailing list using an address in a different domain
* subscribe to this forum through the newsgroup. For instructions, visit
http://ilias.ca/moznewsgroups-tb
* subscribe to this forum through Google Groups -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mozilla.support.calendar

--
<http://ilias.ca/links>
Chris