Bugzilla 5.0.3 reporter could not receive any mail when the bug was created or updated.

Dear Sirs,

I have a problem about reporter could not receive any mail when the bug was=
 created or updated.

I had try to Uncheck the "but not when (overrides above):The change was mad=
e by me" all checkbox=EF=BC=8Cit is work!

So, could you help me how to Uncheck all checkbox set to default when I cre=
ate a new Bugzilla account?


Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Sam
0
UTF
4/26/2018 3:27:10 AM
mozilla.support.bugzilla 10061 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

2 Replies
81 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 43

Guten Tag =E6=9E=97=E8=82=B2=E6=B0=91,
am Donnerstag, 26. April 2018 um 05:27 schrieben Sie:

> I have a problem about reporter could not receive any mail when the bug w=
as created or updated.

You are focussing on user's mail settings, keep in mind that depending
on the mail box of the user mails could simply be processed as spam or
such eithe rby the receiving mail server or even the mail client. So
depending on your mail settings in Bugzilla, if you e.g. use SMTP,
enable smtp_debug to check if a mail for your user is sent at all. If
it is, the problem most likely is not with your Bugzilla settings.

> So, could you help me how to Uncheck all checkbox set to default
> when I create a new Bugzilla account?

There's no such button, you either need to create a new account and
compare the values and set them manually or simply test using the
button "Enable All Mail" at the top of each user's mail preferences.
Because you are debugging problems, you should prefer the latter and
only make changes to not get all mails anymore if things work.

Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen,

Thorsten Sch=C3=B6ning

--=20
Thorsten Sch=C3=B6ning       E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Gesch=C3=A4ftsf=C3=BChrer: Andreas Muchow

0
utf
4/26/2018 6:46:53 AM
Guten Tag Thorsten Sch=C3=B6ning=E6=96=BC 2018=E5=B9=B44=E6=9C=8826=E6=97=
=A5=E6=98=9F=E6=9C=9F=E5=9B=9B UTC+8=E4=B8=8B=E5=8D=882=E6=99=8247=E5=88=86=
33=E7=A7=92=E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A
> Guten Tag =E6=9E=97=E8=82=B2=E6=B0=91,
> am Donnerstag, 26. April 2018 um 05:27 schrieben Sie:
>=20
> > I have a problem about reporter could not receive any mail when the bug=
 was created or updated.
>=20
> You are focussing on user's mail settings, keep in mind that depending
> on the mail box of the user mails could simply be processed as spam or
> such eithe rby the receiving mail server or even the mail client. So
> depending on your mail settings in Bugzilla, if you e.g. use SMTP,
> enable smtp_debug to check if a mail for your user is sent at all. If
> it is, the problem most likely is not with your Bugzilla settings.
The SMTP test is OK,we can receive the mail from Bugzilla system.

> > So, could you help me how to Uncheck all checkbox set to default
> > when I create a new Bugzilla account?
>=20
> There's no such button, you either need to create a new account and
> compare the values and set them manually or simply test using the
> button "Enable All Mail" at the top of each user's mail preferences.
> Because you are debugging problems, you should prefer the latter and
> only make changes to not get all mails anymore if things work.
OK, there's no such button can set to default right? I will provide SOP to =
tell user how to find the button "Enable All Mail".

Thank you so much for your help and assistance.

Best Regards,
Sam


> Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen,
>=20
> Thorsten Sch=C3=B6ning
>=20
> --=20
> Thorsten Sch=C3=B6ning       E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>=20
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>=20
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Gesch=C3=A4ftsf=C3=BChrer: Andreas Muchow

0
UTF
4/27/2018 2:08:05 AM
Reply: