Reps weekly call (Thursday 9/10, 14UTC)

Dear Reps,

Guess what? ;)

That's right, this Thursday we'll be having our weekly call. Please join
us and come to share the stories of your communities, we love the
inspiration! Also please add your topics to the agenda.

When: Thursday October 9nd, 14:00 UTC [1]
Agenda: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/call-09-10-14
AirMozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20141009/

All details: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#ReMo_weekly_call

See you there!

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Reps+Weekly+Call&iso=20141002T14&ah=1

--
Rubén Martín [Nukeador]
Mozilla Reps Community Manager

0
UTF
10/8/2014 10:58:03 PM
mozilla.reps.general 1860 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Reps weekly call (Thursday 2/10, 14 UTC)
Dear Reps, Today, in a few hours, we'll be having our weekly call. Please join us and come to share the stories of your communities, we love the inspiration! Also please add your topics to the agenda. When: Thursday October 2nd, 14:00 UTC [1] Agenda: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/call-02-10-14 AirMozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20141002/ All details: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#ReMo_weekly_call See you there! [1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Reps+Weekly+Call&iso=20141002T14&ah=1 -- Rubén Mar...

Reps weekly call (Thursday 25/9, 14 UTC)
Dear Reps, This Thursday we'll be having our weekly call. Please join us and come to share the stories of your communities, we love the inspiration! Also please add your topics to the agenda. When: Thursday September 25, 14:00 UTC [1] Agenda: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/call-25-09-14 AirMozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20140925/ All details: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#ReMo_weekly_call See you there! [1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Reps+Weekly+Call&iso=20140925T14&ah=1 -- Rubén Martín [N...

Reps weekly call today!
This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156) --W53UKlE4mEL7GqsjosIpPbkDIk3f5hi5K Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear Reps, Today (in 20 minutes, sorry for the late reminder) we'll be having our weekly call. Please join us and come to share the stories of your communities, we love the inspiration! Also please add your topics to the agenda. When: 14:00 UTC [1] Agenda: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/call-11-09-14 AirMozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20140911/ All details: https://wiki.mozilla....

Calling all Communication SIG reps: the Comms Reps mailing list is up!
Hey Mozillians, It's a great pleasure to announce, that the Comms Reps mailing list<https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/reps-comms>is finally LIVE. All comms-reps are requested to visit to the listinfo page & subscribe to the list, and dive deeper into the communication SIG projects. Talking of which, we'll have the Project NeMo <https://wiki.mozilla.org/NeMo> to start with; and having so many awesome reps, we're sure to have some more experimentations starting pretty soon, expectedly! So, go ahead and take the first step to make the Comms-SIG a pure su...

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

Reps weekly call (or chat) today!
Dear Reps, sorry for the late invitation, but we're meeting today! Here's the agenda [1], please add your items. And for the Calendar invite / time zone conversion go here [2]. I don't see the link on Air Mozilla so I'll follow up to see if we can still have the regular vidyo call. If not I suggest we move to IRC in our #remo channel and let our lovely Remobot work again ;) Looking forward to seeing yu and apologies for the late agenda/invite. Cheers! -Rosana [1]https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/call-14-08-14 [2]http://arewemeetingyet.com/Berlin/2014-...

Reps weekly call on August 31st (and help with calendar invite)
Hey Reps, This week we'll be having again our reps weekly call. Check the etherpad for the agenda and the details on how to join [1]. It will be on August 31st at 14:00 UTC, if you want to know what time it is for you check the time zone converter [2]. And of course on AirMozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20140731/ Please add topics to the agenda and specially sign up if you have something you want to share about your community! These are some ideas of what would be great to share: * Community stories * Community best practices * Updates * Ev...

Invitation: Reps Weekly Call @ Thu Jul 31, 2014 9pm
You have been invited to the following event. Title: Reps Weekly Call Please add topics to the agenda and specially sign up if you have something you want to share about your community! These are some ideas of what would be great to share: * Community stories * Community best practices * Updates * Event Calendar: what's coming up next week * Help needed! When: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9pm - 10pm Jakarta Calendar: Arief Bayu Purwanto Who: * Arief Bayu Purwanto - organizer * Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list Event details: https://www.google.com/ca...

Invitation: Reps weekly call on JULY 31st @ Thu Jul 31, 2014 19:30
You have been invited to the following event. Title: Reps weekly call on JULY 31st This week we'll be having again our reps weekly call. Check the etherpad for the agenda and the details on how to join [1]. It will be on August 31st at 14:00 UTC, if you want to know what time it is for you check the time zone converter [2]. And of course on AirMozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20140731/ Please add topics to the agenda and specially sign up if you have something you want to share about your community! These are some ideas of what would be great to share: ...

Location of rep. queues and rep.server???
We have a Warm/standby system in our LAN system. What I really want to do is to move the unix box on which standby server runs to an aother building(different physical location) because of disaster puposes. As you guess, there will be a communication line between active and standby servers and I am not sure how it will affect the replication when the line fails. Should I replace the replication queue and the rep server on active side or on the standby side? Which is the bestway? Regards. ALPER ONEY I.S.E TAKASBANK INC. it is recommended that the warm standby replication serv...

Any rep faq or shareware tools for rep management
I'm looking for a shareware tool can do copy rep/sub from 1 system to another system. Dump all rep/sub defs from QA1 and load that to QA2. ...

Why Am I A Rep?
Hi All, We all know what a Rep is and what our role is. To get a refresh on this, please re-read on the main wiki ReMo page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo However, I would like to hear your story. Tell me in one sentence the answer when you ask yourself: Why Am I A Rep? Feel free to share, if you think necessary, a picture or video that goes along with your answer. Thanks in advance for sharing. - Brian Hello, I am a Rep because I am proud of representing Mozilla in my country and in the world. Cheers Luigi Il 13/01/2014 01:08, Brian King ha scritto: > Hi A...

Maximum rep agents per rep server
Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a single rep server can support? On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:34:23 -0800, salleeb wrote: > Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a > single rep server can support? I haven't heard of any such figure. My guess is that this depends on the OS and hardware, network bandwidth, and amount of activity of each rep agent - i.e. "it depends". Michael -- Michael Peppler [TeamSybase] mpeppler@peppler.org - http://www.peppler.org/ Sybase DBA/Developer Sybase on Linux FAQ: http://www.peppler.org/...

Reps general subscription
Hey there, Just checking in to see if you are subscribed to the Mozilla Reps - General <reps-general@lists.mozilla.org> mailing list. If not, let me know ASAP and I'll get you in. cheers, Alex ...

Web resources about - Reps weekly call (Thursday 9/10, 14UTC) - mozilla.reps.general

Thursday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(with loss of -n-, first in northern dialects, from influence of Old Norse Þorsdagr , meaning " Thor 's Day"). Thunor and Thor are derived from ...

Mark Zuckerberg: ‘We Hadn’t Even Heard Of Prism’ Before Thursday
Facebook CEO and Co-Founder Mark Zuckerberg responded Friday to claims that the site had granted the U.S. government access to its servers. He ...

Daily Incident Report for Thursday, July 25, 2013
Für eine bessere Nutzererfahrung auf Facebook wechsle zu unserer Haupt-Webseite oder aktualisiere deinen Browser . Facebook-Logo E-Mail oder ...

Join the Facebook Marketing Bible for a Google+ Hangout on Air Thursday, 3/28
On Thursday, 3/28, the Facebook Marketing Bible will be hosting two Google+ Hangouts on Air to discuss some of the newest developments in Facebook ...

Thursday nights with @ShondalandTV happen on Twitter
Some of the biggest stars on TV also happen to be the brightest lights on Twitter. That’s because each Thursday this fall, the casts of @ShondalandTV ...

Scripting News: Ten-year Berkman Thursday reunion meetup on April 25.
It's been 10 years since the Berkman-Thursday group started, and with it, blogging at Harvard. It all happened at the same time Facebook was ...

Memories - Instant Photo Scanner for Throwback Thursday on the App Store on iTunes
Get Memories - Instant Photo Scanner for Throwback Thursday on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The Summit Thursday - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Dublin, Thursday 31st October 2013: Pictured at the The Web Summit 2013, RDS. Photo by Dan Taylor/Heisenberg Media

Thursday, December 24
Adapted from David Walliams’ kids’ book of the same name, this is a tale about tolerance.

Brisbane weather: Severe storms west of city to weaken with showers on Thursday
The severe thunderstorm that gave Stanthorpe &quot;bucketloads of hail&quot; is moving north, however it is likely to weaken into the &quot;odd ...