Rep Vs. Mozillian

Hi all,

This is just a discussion started by myself, though it is based on my
experiences as a council member.

I want to know what you guys feel the key differences are between being a
Mozilla Rep and being a Mozillian, or a local community member.

I will give a vague answer to get the discussion started, I don't want to
sway your answers with mine! I think regular volunteers are free to
contribute when and how they like, while Reps are making specific
commitments, and being given tools to help fulfill those commitments.

How do you think about the difference?

- Kensie
:-{D
0
Majken
3/21/2013 5:50:29 AM
mozilla.reps.general 1858 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow