Rep of the month - September 2014

Hi Reps,

I'm glad to announce that the Rep of the month for September 2014 is
Alexandre Ben Mahmoud <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/rednaks/>.

To know more and congratulate him join this topic
<https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/rep-of-the-month-september-2014/878>.

Regards.

PS: To avoid noise please *don't reply this email*, go to the discourse
topic to congratulate him.

--
Rubén Martín [Nukeador]
Mozilla Reps Community Manager

0
UTF
10/6/2014 11:27:31 AM
mozilla.reps.general 1860 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Rep of the month
Hey Reps, Please join me in congratulating Michael Kohler [1] as our Rep of the month! He started contributing Firefox patches as a teenager in 2008. Four years later he became a Mozilla Rep. Michael is continuously firing up the Swiss community. Most recently he organized swag for an event in Zurich which was all about Rust. Since Michael is super-charged with organization superpowers, he also started to set up events in Germany and Austria. Among his 2014 achievements is the successful organization of the German-speaking Community Meeting in Berlin in early February. This mak...

Rep of the month
Hey all, Please join me in congratulating Nino Vrane=C5=A1i=C4=8D[1] as our Rep of t= he month! When Nino <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/nino_vranesic/> joined the Mozilla community, he didn=E2=80=99t spend much time talking, asking questions and = thinking about how he could start contributing. Instead, he already applied for Mozilla Student Reps (today known as Firefox Student Ambassadors) and started acting by organizing a local Open Source conference, with strong presence from Mozilla. Passionate about free and open technologies, Nino continues to be the driving force b...

Rep of the month
Hey Reps, Please join me in congratulating Umesh Agarwal as our Rep of the month! A Computer Science student pursuing B.tech from Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering College in Durgapur, India, Umesh was accepted into the Mozilla Reps program just six months back. However, his exceptional contributions to the program in the last few months, along with his polite and helpful character nature, has made him a very recognized name in the community already. >From organizing over 6 major events, participating in more the 12 events in all and recruiting 6+ Mozillians within his short tenure of ...

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

Rep of the month
Hey all :) Please join me in congratulating Mohammed Migdadi [1] as ou Rep of the month! Passion has no limit and Mohammed Migdadi is an example. Passionate about Mozilla and fully involved with Jordan Mozilla community, Mohammed is asource ofpride for the Arab Mozilla community. Student, lover of free and open technologies, Mohammed found in Mozilla what he was always searching for: "amazing people, sharing values and friendliness" He has focused lately on making Firefox OS known in Jordan by organizingand participat ing in many events around Mozilla technologies. ...

Location of rep. queues and rep.server???
We have a Warm/standby system in our LAN system. What I really want to do is to move the unix box on which standby server runs to an aother building(different physical location) because of disaster puposes. As you guess, there will be a communication line between active and standby servers and I am not sure how it will affect the replication when the line fails. Should I replace the replication queue and the rep server on active side or on the standby side? Which is the bestway? Regards. ALPER ONEY I.S.E TAKASBANK INC. it is recommended that the warm standby replication serv...

Maximum rep agents per rep server
Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a single rep server can support? On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:34:23 -0800, salleeb wrote: > Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a > single rep server can support? I haven't heard of any such figure. My guess is that this depends on the OS and hardware, network bandwidth, and amount of activity of each rep agent - i.e. "it depends". Michael -- Michael Peppler [TeamSybase] mpeppler@peppler.org - http://www.peppler.org/ Sybase DBA/Developer Sybase on Linux FAQ: http://www.peppler.org/...

Why Am I A Rep?
Hi All, We all know what a Rep is and what our role is. To get a refresh on this, please re-read on the main wiki ReMo page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo However, I would like to hear your story. Tell me in one sentence the answer when you ask yourself: Why Am I A Rep? Feel free to share, if you think necessary, a picture or video that goes along with your answer. Thanks in advance for sharing. - Brian Hello, I am a Rep because I am proud of representing Mozilla in my country and in the world. Cheers Luigi Il 13/01/2014 01:08, Brian King ha scritto: > Hi A...

Rep of the Month
Hi Everyone! Please head on over to the portal and check out this months' Rep of the Month! This time it's one of our Reps from Paraguay. Do you think you know who it is? It's Eduardo Urcullu Madrid! Go to http://reps.mozilla.org right now to read about his great work that got him recognized this month, and check out his Reps profile! On behalf of ReMo Council, CONGRATS! ...

Any rep faq or shareware tools for rep management
I'm looking for a shareware tool can do copy rep/sub from 1 system to another system. Dump all rep/sub defs from QA1 and load that to QA2. ...

Reps general subscription
Hey there, Just checking in to see if you are subscribed to the Mozilla Reps - General <reps-general@lists.mozilla.org> mailing list. If not, let me know ASAP and I'll get you in. cheers, Alex ...

Spam on Reps-General
Can someone please tune mailman settings to moderate more of this spam that is hitting the list? Also can someone please set Mailman to reject all e-mail from "danieldannyhegglin@mail.com" who has now been spamming the list for a couple months. If someone is not able to actively moderate the list I would encourage to do a call for help so someone else can address the spam. Thanks, -- Benjamin Kerensa Add these spam Email also. pippocuriddu@mail.com ginoaccascione@gmx.com I opened a bug to track the progress of dealing with spam in reps-general. https://bugzilla.mo...

Rep Server log message from Rep Agent/DB2
Receive the following message in RS log when RA-DB2 connects. Is this a problem? If so, any ideas? RA-DB2 is using ISO-1 charset while RS and ASE is using roman8. I. 2003/09/15 04:56:56. Replication Agent version (101) for 'RA_LTM_EOC.DB2P' does not match the default LTI version for this Replication Server 300 using version 101. Jason, > 'RA_LTM_EOC.DB2P' does not match the default LTI version for > this Replication Server 300 using version 101. This is an informational error message only. It indicates the level of LTL (Log Transfer Language) that ...

Transfering Metadata from PD Rep to Business Objects Rep.
Hi All, I had a utility that allowed incremental update from Metaworks repository to a business objects universe. I've used this many times to create/maintain BO universes for IWS implementations. I've tried to replicate this tool under PD with no luck. I've been advised I should use the PD APIs to get to powerdesigner repository rather than read it directly via ODBC. Does anyone have any sample C++ code that accesses the PD repository directly to do things like extract the table names, column names, descriptions etc? Perhaps just looping through the entire reposit...

ASE to Rep Server to Rep Server to ASE Configuration
Hello I am hoping someone can help me. I am relatively new to Rep server and definately new to this configuration. I am trying to set up replication from ASE to Rep server to remote Rep Server to ASE. I am doing this type of configuration because the one ASE server is in North America and one is in England. This was recommended to me by Sybase becuase the transformation/language of Rep Server to Rep Server is quicker over the wan. Anyway. I have a ASE to rep server to ASE configuration and had no problem setting that up. Now I am trying to set up a new replication environme...

Web resources about - Rep of the month - September 2014 - mozilla.reps.general

Category:Articles with dead external links from September 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Singapore Airlines to begin Canberra international flights from September
Singapore Airlines flights to and from Canberra are expected to begin in August. The first flight will land in September, subject to regulatory ...

Donald Trump reframes claim about September 11 attacks, says Muslims worldwide 'were going wild'
Donald Trump reframes his claim that he saw Muslims in New Jersey cheering the September 11 attacks by asserting the sentiment was shared worldwide. ...

Apple's 'iPad Air 3' won't get 3D Touch for March 2016 debut, 'iPhone 7' on track for September, insider ...
The next generation of Apple's market-defining tablet is unlikely to gain the pressure-sensitive technology introduced with the iPhone 6s, according ...

Report says Apple won’t wait until September to release first new iPhone of 2016
It's only November, but Apple's 2016 iPhone plans are starting to crystallize slowly but surely. According to a short message posted on the Weibo ...

"The September stampede during the hajj in Saudi Arabia killed at least 2,411 pilgrims... three times ...
According to a new AP count , "based on state media reports and officials' comments from 36 of the over 180 countries that sent citizens to the ...

The Daily Agenda for Friday, September 15
TODAY’S AGENDA is brought to you by: From Michael’s Thing (New York, NY), August 30, 1976, page 18. The International, which was also known ...

Case-Shiller: National House Price Index increased 4.9% year-over-year in September
S&P/Case-Shiller released the monthly Home Price Indices for September ("September" is a 3 month average of July, August and September prices). ...

Expect the Apple Watch 2 in September, not March
If you’re expecting the second-gen Apple Watch to drop in March, think again. A new report suggests that while we might see new bands and partnerships ...

Clint Eastwood’s ‘Sully’ Lands In Theaters In September
... about US Airways Captain Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, now has a release date. Warner Bros has announced the film will hit theaters September ...