Regional meeting Europe?

Dear Reps,

in the past few days I have seen mails about regional IRC meetings for
Asia (Vineel) and North America (Regnard).

Did I miss an invite for a European meeting in my mail backlog or no
such meeting planned or set up?

The same question probably goes for LatAm.

Best regards,
    Henrik

--
Henrik Mitsch
Mozilla Reps Mentor: https://reps.mozilla.org/u/henx/

[Reps General] Regional Meeting for North America Oct 17th (tomorrow/today)
Hi all, I've started a basic agenda here - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Mozilla-NA-ReMo-Meeting-October-17-2011 - please add any topics you would like to cover. The meeting time will be 4pm UTC, keep in mind that NA is currently in daylight savings mode, so the meeting will be at 9am PDT/12pm EDT. This link should convert the time for you http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=4%3A00%3A00+pm+utc but double check it's picking up your correct timezone! We'll meet in #remo on irc.mozilla.org and move channels if we need to. Everyone in NA is welcome to attend, really any n...

Meeting notes from Reps Asia regional meeting on 25 Nov
Hi all, Apologies for the late reply. Here are the notes from the Mozilla Reps Asia regional meeting: "Mozilla Reps Asia Regional Meeting 25 Nov | Agenda: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-asia-25nov2012" by remobot. [11:50pm] remobot: Meeting ended Sun Nov 25 18:20:26 2012 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4) [11:50pm] remobot: Minutes: http://logs.mozillareps.org/remo/2012/remo.2012-11-25-16.06.html [11:50pm] remobot: Minutes (text): http://logs.mozillareps.org/remo/2012/remo.2012-11-25-16.06.txt [11:50pm] remo...

Regional meeting for Brazilian Reps
Hi Reps The Remo program has had some changes, one of those are the regional meetings. The idea about this meetings is to keep in contact Reps and council, talk about changes or ideas for Remo program, activities, news etc. Guys... we need a meeting! I have reprogrammed (Again) our meeting. Please keep in mind the time zone for this poll is Sao Paulo. You can vote here: http://www.doodle.com/bh9i5end9px6ugyg The outline is this: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-latinamerica-Br-15102012<http://www.doodle.com/kt276danbb99k93d> If you have questions please ...

[IMPORTANT] Reps LATAM Regional Meeting
Hi Reps! #ReMoCamp2014 is getting closer, and all the Mentors will gather in Berlin = to generate a brainstorm, design, and build the future of the Reps program = for the next year, last year we worked tirelessly from 9am to 9pm for three= days and we expect to do the same again this year, while we would love to = gather ALL the Reps together and not just the Mentors it would be a titanic= task of the size fo the Summit, were our budget and resources wouldn't suf= fice, in order to gather as much information and feedback from all the Reps= and take it to the #ReMoCamp2014 the ...

North America Reps Regional Meeting Poll
Hello North America Reps! We'll be having our regional meeting in the next few days and it will be on the day that would gather the most votes on this Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/vmmt8ebf5hksr4aw If you have alternative time suggestions, please let me know directly. Thanks! -- *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.* http://allfirefoxos.com http://ca.linkedin.com/in/regnard @regnard <https://twitter.com/regnard> ...

[EMEA] Regional meeting this Wednesday for Europe, Middle East and Africa
Hello everyone! Reps based in Europe, Middle East and Africa are invited to attend our regional meeting at the #remo IRC channel on October 17 (Wednesday) at 2pm UTC [1]. It will be a hour-long meeting to cover recent Mozilla Reps updates and get your inputs in improving the program. Folks who are based elsewhere are welcome to join. See you all at #remo! [1] http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2pm+UTC+this+Wedesday ...

Reminder: North America Reps Regional Meeting at IRC (#remo) at 7PM EDT
Hi everyone! Just a reminder that the North America Regional Meeting will be later at 7pm EDT: ( http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html) at the #remo channel at IRC. See you there! -- *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.* http://www.regnardraquedan.com ...

North America Reps Regional Meeting
Hi everyone! Based on the Doodle vote, the best time for the North America Regional Meeting is *November 21 (Wednesday), 7pm* (Tonight!) The meeting will be in the *#remo* IRC channel. If it's your first time to join via IRC, I suggest looking at wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/IRC The agenda includes, but not limited to, the following: - Review the action items form the last meeting - Firefox OS Developer Events - Concerns that you want to raise in the upcoming Reps Council meeting in December. The target meeting running time is 30 mins. to 1 hour, depending...

LatAm Reps regional meeting (Spanish) May 12, @22:00 UTC
Hi Reps Our next meeting is Sunday May 12th at 22:00 UTC. This is our agenda https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/latam-regional-meeting-120513 Please read the meeting protocol. See you next Sunday! -- Gloria Patricia Meneses Mozilla Reps Council Member __________________________ Linux user No *542404* www.mozilla-hispano.org www.mozillacolombia.org wiki.mozilla.org/User:Izel reps.mozilla.org/u/Izel/ Hi, I create a a time converter page for the meeting http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20130512T22&p1=0&p2=155&p3=41&p4=51&am...

North America Reps Regional Meeting
Hello North America Reps! Thanks for those who voted at the poll. We'll be having the meeting tomorrow Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 12pm EDT ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130424T12&p1=250) The meeting will be at #remo in IRC. Main agenda items will be: - North America Meetup logistics & participation - Training & Development updates - Upcoming Rep activities -- *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.* Mozilla Reps Council Member & Comms Lead http://allfirefoxos.com http://ca.linkedin.com/in/regnard @regnard <https...

Reminder: Brazil Reps regional meeting Oct 21th at 14:00 Sao Paulo time zone
Hi Reps This is just a reminder for our meeting. This is our outline: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-latinamerica-Br-15102012 Please kept in mind the meeting protocol before our meeting (in the etherpad) cheers -- Gloria Patricia Meneses Mozilla Reps Council Member __________________________ Linux user No *542404* www.mozilla-hispano.org www.mozillacolombia.org wiki.mozilla.org/User:Izel reps.mozilla.org/u/Izel/ ...

General Meeting
Location: Microsoft Building 40 Steptoe Room 1450, Redmond, Washington Map Event Date: Monday, September 08, 2003 6:15 PM Meeting Room Opens Meeting Room and Security Checkpoint Open Microsoft Security or our Microsoft host will begin allowing access to the meeting room and checking attendee credentials. You must bring photo identification and a printout of your email meeting announcement or the website meeting agenda to gain access into the meeting location. If you park in the Microsoft parking garage, you must also know the make, model, year, color and license plate of ...

What generals generally do

Brazil regional meeting
Hi Brazilian Reps! Please, vote for our next regional meeting http://www.doodle.com/zvn8dykn3e2qy6yx -- Gloria Patricia Meneses Mozilla Reps Council Member __________________________ Linux user No *542404* www.mozilla-hispano.org www.mozillacolombia.org wiki.mozilla.org/User:Izel reps.mozilla.org/u/Izel/ ...

Web resources about - Regional meeting Europe? - mozilla.reps.general

Regional Municipality of Waterloo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Regional Municipality of Waterloo is a regional municipality located in Southern Ontario , Canada . It consists of the cities of Kitchener ...

Regional advocate Nicolle Flint wins Liberal Party preselection for federal South Australian seat of ...
REGIONAL advocate and former newspaper columnist Nicolle Flint will be the Liberal Party’s candidate for the once-safe seat of Boothby.

WAtoday, Radio 6PR and Fairfax Regional clean up at WA football media awards
Radio 6PR, WAtoday and Fairfax Regional scooped the pool at the WA Football Media Guild awards.

ACT Aces provide Canberra cricketers with another pathway in Plan B Regional Bash
ACT Aces batsman Owen Chivers says the introduction of the new representative team provides another development pathway for Canberra cricketers. ...

Regional advocate wins preselection
REGIONAL advocate and former newspaper columnist Nicolle Flint will be the Liberal Party’s candidate for the once-safe seat of Boothby.

Sydney storm: Wild weather cancelled for Sydney, regional NSW
A severe weather warning for Sydney is cancelled, but storm clouds provide the city with some spectacular views.

Regional Fed Reports Five for Five in Contraction; Texas Region Worsening, Richmond Negative Again
Dallas Regional Activity Dives Deeper Into Contraction Yesterday the Dallas Fed general activity index slipped further into contraction to -12.7, ...

Regional Fed Manufacturing Surveys Weak Again in October
... to increase mildly this month . The indicator remained at a reading of 3 for a second month. emphasis added This was the last of the regional ...

See below for Saturday's boys regional cross country results.
cleveland.com See below for Saturday's boys regional cross country results. (Plain Dealer photo) cleveland.com C.J. Ambosio, Tom Sullivan ...

Philadelphia VA Regional Office Photo For Vets’ Day Is Missing Management Wracked In Scandal
Philadelphia VA Regional Office Photo For Vets’ Day Is Missing Management Wracked In Scandal