problem logging to mozillians.org

Hi there,
I am having problem logging into mozillians.org
I don't know whats wrong,it started fron yesterday
0
xidharthbhandari
9/17/2015 3:42:43 PM
mozilla.reps.general 1860 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Thursday, 17 September 2015 20:42:44 UTC+5, xidharth...@gmail.com  wrote:
> Hi there,
> I am having problem logging into mozillians.org
> I don't know whats wrong,it started fron yesterday

what problem are you getting logging in ? what message you get ?
0
asadsajjad49
9/17/2015 8:23:14 PM
As usual, i open mozillians.org and click on sign in. Then a window of persona appears where I select the email that I want to login in with. After that nothing happens
0
xidharthbhandari
9/18/2015 1:02:56 AM
I am able log into Reps.mozilla,bugzilla and other mozilla sites but problem seems to be only with mozillians.org
0
Sidharth
9/18/2015 4:12:42 AM
The problem persists. Every other account using the same mail with persona works fine
0
Sidharth