Mozillians at LinuxCon Europe?

Dear Reps,

does anybody know of Mozillians attending LinuxCon Europe from November
5-9 in Barcelona?
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe

Michael, a Swiss Mozillian, is going to be there and would be interested
to meet up with fellow Mozillians for a #MozCoffee.

Best regards,
    Henrik

--
Henrik Mitsch
Mozilla Reps Mentor: https://reps.mozilla.org/u/henx/

Re: [Reps-General] Words from a Mozillian
I agree with Robert. Criticism does not solve a problem, but rather constructive outreach and offering of plausible solutions as well as reaching out to the right people. And indeed all caps is rude/angry... Some of the people who have been added to this email spam or not really concerned about this my community's list inclusive. I'm getting many complaints about spam. Thanks. *Regards,* *Lawrence* *Community Manager* *Mozilla Uganda | GenOpen* ...

Re: [Reps-General] Words from a Mozillian
I agree with Robert. Criticism does not solve a problem, but rather constructive outreach and offering of plausible solutions as well as reaching out to the right people. And indeed all caps is rude/angry... Some of the people who have been added to this email spam or not really concerned about this my community's list inclusive. I'm getting many complaints about spam. Thanks. *Regards,* *Lawrence* *Community Manager* *Mozilla Uganda | GenOpen* ...

What generals generally do

Reps general subscription
Hey there, Just checking in to see if you are subscribed to the Mozilla Reps - General <reps-general@lists.mozilla.org> mailing list. If not, let me know ASAP and I'll get you in. cheers, Alex ...

Rep Vs. Mozillian
Hi all, This is just a discussion started by myself, though it is based on my experiences as a council member. I want to know what you guys feel the key differences are between being a Mozilla Rep and being a Mozillian, or a local community member. I will give a vague answer to get the discussion started, I don't want to sway your answers with mine! I think regular volunteers are free to contribute when and how they like, while Reps are making specific commitments, and being given tools to help fulfill those commitments. How do you think about the difference? - Kensie ...

Spam on Reps-General
Can someone please tune mailman settings to moderate more of this spam that is hitting the list? Also can someone please set Mailman to reject all e-mail from "danieldannyhegglin@mail.com" who has now been spamming the list for a couple months. If someone is not able to actively moderate the list I would encourage to do a call for help so someone else can address the spam. Thanks, -- Benjamin Kerensa Add these spam Email also. pippocuriddu@mail.com ginoaccascione@gmx.com I opened a bug to track the progress of dealing with spam in reps-general. https://bugzilla.mo...

General Info on Rep Server
Hi all, Can anyone recommend any articles or other forms of literature about rep server in general topics, installation, and administration? I know very little about Rep Server and have a potential client that may need to use it. Thanks in advance. Lynnea Pinkston lpinksto@paragonds.com Paragon Data Systems ...

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

[reps general] IRC back channel
Hi all! Of course we have our lovely #remo channel to socialize with each other, and discuss the project in. The beauty of Mozilla's IRC network is that all sorts of contributors from all sorts of projects are online and it can be a great way to socialize long distance. The problem is that when a channel is project specific, sometimes members worry about creating noise and they hold back from socializing. So I wanted to let you know that I've organized with some other IRC regulars and we're starting #lizardlounge as a purely social hangout where _everyone_ will be welc...

[Reps General] [Marketing-Communication] Delight-ment Project
Hi all, We would like to share with you a project that we are thinking to start on the Community of Mozilla Hispano. It's the Delight-ment Project, a work for our brands. You all can access to our draft1 [1] and get a first idea of what things we are thinking to make. Please feel free to comment, suggest, criticize, ... in this thread. If you like to have access to the doc and add/edit ideas and comments directly there you can ask us. We know that this project can be muuuuuuch better with your feedback. We wish to delay our start because of your comments and experience. I&#...

Re: reps-general Digest, Vol 7, Issue 49
Hi Kwamena ! Thanks a lot and my best wishes for your upcoming SFD. Rock on ! :) Dwaraka Nath. = ...

LinuxCon Europe 2012 in Barcelona (November 5
For Mozilla reps in Spain :) http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe -- Danishka Navin http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com http://twitter.com/danishkanavin http://www.flickr.com/photos/danishkanavin/ ...

Brasilian Mozillians: Are you in the Mozillians Phonebook?
Hey folks: How is everyone doing? Thanks for all the hard work you've all been doing - lots of great reports coming back from Brasil! I have a request that I hope you can all complete by Monday: * Are you a vouched Mozillian on the phonebook yet? -- If not, please create a profile with a picture + share with me so I can vouch for you. -- If you're still waiting to be vouched, please let me know. * Is your profile up-to-date? -- Can you please update your bio and share what you do for Mozilla? Please add a picture if you don't have one! * Please tag your profile ...

[summit 2013 Visa Reimbursement Process for non- Reps Mozillians]
Hi Reps, How are you doing ? I am starting this thread to know the Process for Visa Reimbursement for Non- Reps Mozillians. Recently one Mozillian contacted me from Bangalore , India for his Visa fee Reimbursement. Can someone tell me the process which is to be followed to Reimburse the visa fee behalf of a mozillians Thank you in Advance. BR, *Ashish Namdev <http://reps.mozilla.org/u/AshishNamdev>* ashish28.sirt@gmail.com ...

General
Name: Nick Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: General Comments: Amazing. Just needs more compatible addons and it will be wonderful. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

general
Name: Darran Logie Email: hawkalmightyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: general Comments: firefox i have always found to be excellent. All the little addons and constant refinements are always welcomed. At the moment the only thing i am missing is download manager as its not compatible with the current version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

[Reps General] Regional Meeting for North America Oct 17th (tomorrow/today)
Hi all, I've started a basic agenda here - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Mozilla-NA-ReMo-Meeting-October-17-2011 - please add any topics you would like to cover. The meeting time will be 4pm UTC, keep in mind that NA is currently in daylight savings mode, so the meeting will be at 9am PDT/12pm EDT. This link should convert the time for you http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=4%3A00%3A00+pm+utc but double check it's picking up your correct timezone! We'll meet in #remo on irc.mozilla.org and move channels if we need to. Everyone in NA is welcome to attend, really any n...

General
Name: Andrew Email: anile_at_postmaster.co.uk Product: Minefield Summary: General Comments: The new UI is much more responsive, smaller and cleaner. The spell checking is quite amazing and will help us all with our posting like this one. I couldn't find any localised options but I'm sure they'll be implemented. Not sure about add-ons being so called, can't they be called "Extensions and Themes?" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060711 Minefield/3.0a1 (bangbang023) ...

General
Sir/Madam, Please Clarify the following 1. It is possible to set edit mask for each row 2. Whether it is possible to get the column name 1. There is no change in the column (Edit changed or ItemChanged Event will not fire in this situation) 3. In PFC U_TVS when we I to update the datastore that has been registered I am getting the error integrity violation. This is because in U_TVS they are rowscopying the retrived value from an attrib to this datastore, so the status is newmodified!. I want to update the datastore by modifying the status as datamodified!. Suppo...

general
mailto:laura.biding@ntlworld.com ...

General
In sybase for the column what datatype the sybase expert's suggest either char or varchar? I heared that while doing update statistics ... the varchar is costlier than the space occupied by char. Please share your knowledge. Thanks and Best Regards Gopi Chand T. The choice between "varchar" and "char" doesn't have much of anything to do with the performance of "update statistics" that I know of. There is a small performance penalty for accessing variable length data on the row, but it would only be notable under very high load. Take a...

General
Hi i have some textbox and Richtext box when i type the data and click save  the data will bind to the Gridview.. I had set width for each field , Suppose while I insert data , without anyspace in the Richtextbox and click save the data binded to the gridview show Lengthy line its look so bad all alignment are changes so how shall i avoid this , else how can i insert  break line or ( space ) at the end of the each line in the richtextbox... can anyone give solution pls...  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “...

[mozillians] New mozillians string merge
Hello Mozillians, I just wanted to quckly let you know that I've did a merge for Mozillians, which brought ~80new words for you to translate. Release is going to happen sometime this week, hopefully, so please update your translations and commit to SVN. Milos, -- Milos Dinic Localization Liege, www.mozilla.org ...

Location of rep. queues and rep.server???
We have a Warm/standby system in our LAN system. What I really want to do is to move the unix box on which standby server runs to an aother building(different physical location) because of disaster puposes. As you guess, there will be a communication line between active and standby servers and I am not sure how it will affect the replication when the line fails. Should I replace the replication queue and the rep server on active side or on the standby side? Which is the bestway? Regards. ALPER ONEY I.S.E TAKASBANK INC. it is recommended that the warm standby replication serv...

Web resources about - Mozillians at LinuxCon Europe? - mozilla.reps.general

Celebrating 7 years of Firefox with the newest (and cutest) Mozillians!
Today, we are excited to join together as a global community to celebrate the 7th birthday of Firefox. As the only independent browser with a ...

Flickr: mozillaeu's Photostream

Twitter
... in Sign up You are on Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Chris Lord @ cwiiis Croydon, UK Mozillian ...

My thoughts on the HP WebOS debacle
There has been so much talk surrounding HP’s handling of the WebOS product and it surely did not start recently with their decision to pretty ...

@WalmartLabs has Good Taste
In November 2010, three ex-Mozillians founded two different start-ups in Palo Alto: Set Direction and Tasty Labs. The former, created by Dion ...

Mozilla Firefox and silent updates
Mozilla's rapid release process allows us to deliver features, speed optimizations, memory reductions, and much more... faster. Keeping up to ...

Surprised to find out that Mozilla's Thunderbird isn't dead yet? Well, have we've got news for you. Mozilla is just now (sort of) pulling the ...

Browsers and extensions
Surprised to find out that Mozilla's Thunderbird isn't dead yet? Well, have we've got news for you. Mozilla is just now (sort of) pulling the ...

GeekyOgre > The geekiest ogre alive
... to the Mozilla community… I must say amazing people and amazing environment. I was invited by Josh Matthews and David W. Boswell to a Mozillians ...

ygjb's Gists
Kitherder is a web application that is designed to facilitate participation in the Security Mentorships program. Note that while this program ...