Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc?

Hi,

I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it.

Mozilla Rep
Mozilla Representative
Mozilla Reps

I know we have other names such as

ReMo
MozReps
MozRep

IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)?

How do you think?
0
Yofie
2/22/2013 5:37:01 AM
mozilla.reps.general 1857 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I think Mozilla Representative

Jairo Ruiz
Representante Oficial de Mozilla
http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/

2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com>

> Hi,
>
> I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as
> Mozilla Reps there, but some write it.
>
> Mozilla Rep
> Mozilla Representative
> Mozilla Reps
>
> I know we have other names such as
>
> ReMo
> MozReps
> MozRep
>
> IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to
> agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as
> yammer)?
>
> How do you think?

Jairo
2/22/2013 5:41:29 AM
The program is called Mozilla Reps, and each one of is a Mozilla Rep.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Jairo Ruiz <jairoruiz33@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think Mozilla Representative
>
> Jairo Ruiz
> Representante Oficial de Mozilla
> http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/
>

> 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as
> > Mozilla Reps there, but some write it.
> >
> > Mozilla Rep
> > Mozilla Representative
> > Mozilla Reps
> >
> > I know we have other names such as
> >
> > ReMo
> > MozReps
> > MozRep
> >
> > IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to
> > agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as
> > yammer)?
> >
> > How do you think?

*Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.*
http://allfirefoxos.com
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/regnard
@regnard <https://twitter.com/regnard>
0
Regnard
2/22/2013 5:46:03 AM
When you print the business card, downside your name appears " Mozilla
Representative" but in the main page said "Create your own Mozilla
Reps business cards"

Take a look at the Labs page of Reps https://reps.mozilla.org/labs/

Santiago

2013/2/22 Regnard Raquedan <regnard@raquedan.com>:
> The program is called Mozilla Reps, and each one of is a Mozilla Rep.
>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Jairo Ruiz <jairoruiz33@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think Mozilla Representative
>>
>> Jairo Ruiz
>> Representante Oficial de Mozilla
>> http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/
>>

>> 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com>
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as
>> > Mozilla Reps there, but some write it.
>> >
>> > Mozilla Rep
>> > Mozilla Representative
>> > Mozilla Reps
>> >
>> > I know we have other names such as
>> >
>> > ReMo
>> > MozReps
>> > MozRep
>> >
>> > IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to
>> > agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as
>> > yammer)?
>> >
>> > How do you think?
>>

> --
> *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.*
> http://allfirefoxos.com
> http://ca.linkedin.com/in/regnard
> @regnard <https://twitter.com/regnard>
Santiago
2/22/2013 8:49:14 AM
Thanks Santiago,

So i guess the most preferable to write as our title on Mozilla Reps Program, is Mozilla Representative...
0
Yofie
2/22/2013 10:17:54 AM
Thanks Santiago,

So i guess the most preferable to write as our title on Mozilla Reps Program, is Mozilla Representative...
0
Yofie
2/22/2013 10:17:54 AM
I think either Mozilla Rep or Mozilla Representative is ok, but it is =
more logical to use Mozilla Rep.=20

I'll ask the ReMo webdev crew to fix that on the business card template.

William

On Feb 22, 2013, at 11:17 AM, Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> =
wrote:

> Thanks Santiago,
>=20
> So i guess the most preferable to write as our title on Mozilla Reps =
Program, is Mozilla Representative...

William
2/22/2013 10:25:48 AM
Oh, no,  my cards will be obsolete! :)

I printed 100 that was the minimum that accept in the printer store,
by now I use a few, can I use the obsolete cards after the update?

thanks

Santiago

2013/2/22 William Quiviger <wquiviger@mozilla.com>:
> I think either Mozilla Rep or Mozilla Representative is ok, but it is more logical to use Mozilla Rep.
>
> I'll ask the ReMo webdev crew to fix that on the business card template.
>
> William
>

> On Feb 22, 2013, at 11:17 AM, Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Santiago,
>>
>> So i guess the most preferable to write as our title on Mozilla Reps Program, is Mozilla Representative...
Santiago
2/22/2013 10:37:20 AM
As I said in my previous message, Mozilla Rep or Mozilla Representative =
is OK so no, your cards are not obsolete :)=20

Cheers

William

---
William Quiviger
Mozilla Reps Council Member
https://reps.mozilla.org/u/wquiviger/

On Feb 22, 2013, at 11:37 AM, Santiago Ferreira =
<santiago.ferreira@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, no,  my cards will be obsolete! :)
>=20
> I printed 100 that was the minimum that accept in the printer store,
> by now I use a few, can I use the obsolete cards after the update?
>=20
> thanks
>=20
> Santiago
>=20
> 2013/2/22 William Quiviger <wquiviger@mozilla.com>:
>> I think either Mozilla Rep or Mozilla Representative is ok, but it is =
more logical to use Mozilla Rep.
>>=20
>> I'll ask the ReMo webdev crew to fix that on the business card =
template.
>>=20
>> William
>>=20
>>=20
>> On Feb 22, 2013, at 11:17 AM, Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> =
wrote:
>>=20
>>> Thanks Santiago,
>>>=20
>>> So i guess the most preferable to write as our title on Mozilla Reps =
Program, is Mozilla Representative...

William
2/22/2013 10:48:46 AM
I think Mozilla Rep, because the program is called Mozilla Reps

Il 22/02/2013 06:37, Yofie Setiawan ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it.
>
> Mozilla Rep
> Mozilla Representative
> Mozilla Reps
>
> I know we have other names such as
>
> ReMo
> MozReps
> MozRep
>
> IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)?
>
> How do you think?

0
Luigi

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

Location of rep. queues and rep.server???
We have a Warm/standby system in our LAN system. What I really want to do is to move the unix box on which standby server runs to an aother building(different physical location) because of disaster puposes. As you guess, there will be a communication line between active and standby servers and I am not sure how it will affect the replication when the line fails. Should I replace the replication queue and the rep server on active side or on the standby side? Which is the bestway? Regards. ALPER ONEY I.S.E TAKASBANK INC. it is recommended that the warm standby replication serv...

Why Am I A Rep?
Hi All, We all know what a Rep is and what our role is. To get a refresh on this, please re-read on the main wiki ReMo page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo However, I would like to hear your story. Tell me in one sentence the answer when you ask yourself: Why Am I A Rep? Feel free to share, if you think necessary, a picture or video that goes along with your answer. Thanks in advance for sharing. - Brian Hello, I am a Rep because I am proud of representing Mozilla in my country and in the world. Cheers Luigi Il 13/01/2014 01:08, Brian King ha scritto: > Hi A...

Maximum rep agents per rep server
Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a single rep server can support? On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:34:23 -0800, salleeb wrote: > Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a > single rep server can support? I haven't heard of any such figure. My guess is that this depends on the OS and hardware, network bandwidth, and amount of activity of each rep agent - i.e. "it depends". Michael -- Michael Peppler [TeamSybase] mpeppler@peppler.org - http://www.peppler.org/ Sybase DBA/Developer Sybase on Linux FAQ: http://www.peppler.org/...

Any rep faq or shareware tools for rep management
I'm looking for a shareware tool can do copy rep/sub from 1 system to another system. Dump all rep/sub defs from QA1 and load that to QA2. ...

Representing yourself as a Rep
Hi all, I wanted to write to you today about one of the sections in the agreement we all signed when we became Reps. >From Section 3 of the Mozilla reps agreement: - You can use your role as a Mozilla Rep only to benefit the Mozilla Project and mission and the Mozilla community and programs - You are not an employee or agent of Mozilla and cannot represent yourself as such. It is important that we don't misrepresent our roles in the Mozilla Community. In many cases the reasons why, and how to represent ourselves properly are obvious, but in some cases...

Rep Server log message from Rep Agent/DB2
Receive the following message in RS log when RA-DB2 connects. Is this a problem? If so, any ideas? RA-DB2 is using ISO-1 charset while RS and ASE is using roman8. I. 2003/09/15 04:56:56. Replication Agent version (101) for 'RA_LTM_EOC.DB2P' does not match the default LTI version for this Replication Server 300 using version 101. Jason, > 'RA_LTM_EOC.DB2P' does not match the default LTI version for > this Replication Server 300 using version 101. This is an informational error message only. It indicates the level of LTL (Log Transfer Language) that ...

Transfering Metadata from PD Rep to Business Objects Rep.
Hi All, I had a utility that allowed incremental update from Metaworks repository to a business objects universe. I've used this many times to create/maintain BO universes for IWS implementations. I've tried to replicate this tool under PD with no luck. I've been advised I should use the PD APIs to get to powerdesigner repository rather than read it directly via ODBC. Does anyone have any sample C++ code that accesses the PD repository directly to do things like extract the table names, column names, descriptions etc? Perhaps just looping through the entire reposit...

ASE to Rep Server to Rep Server to ASE Configuration
Hello I am hoping someone can help me. I am relatively new to Rep server and definately new to this configuration. I am trying to set up replication from ASE to Rep server to remote Rep Server to ASE. I am doing this type of configuration because the one ASE server is in North America and one is in England. This was recommended to me by Sybase becuase the transformation/language of Rep Server to Rep Server is quicker over the wan. Anyway. I have a ASE to rep server to ASE configuration and had no problem setting that up. Now I am trying to set up a new replication environme...

not have access to forms reps budget et foms rep swag
i must attend at the " Barcamp Dakar" and i need to request budget et swag but on my suprise i see that i've not acces to form request for budget et swag my bugzilla email is mmkmou@mmkmou.net Great _____ Mouhamadou Moustapha CAMARA aka mmkmou Mozilla Senegal Community Lead / Mozilla Reps http://mmkmou.net / http://mozilla-senegal.org __________________________________________ we make a better world <mmkmou@mozilla-senegal.org> ...

Rep Agent can't connect to Rep Server
I am running Sybase ASE 12.0 on NT. This server has the RSSD database. Replication Server 12.1 is running on the same machine. 2 Sybase ASE 12.0 Servers both running on HP have tables to be replicated to a database running on the NT Sybase Server. But Rep Agents running on HP Sybase ASE fail with same message: 00:00000:00112:2001/11/16 11:00:23.71 server Started Rep Agent on database, 'db' (dbid = 12). 00:00000:00112:2001/11/16 11:00:23.83 server RepAgent(12): The Rep Agent Thread will retry the connection to the Replication Server every 60 second(s). (RepSvr = R...

Rep Upgrade upgrade ltm's to rep agents
Before we upgrade our ASE from 11.92 to 12.x, we need to upgrade our replication server. Currently on 11.5 RepServer but we are using ltms. Does anyone know where I can get step by step instructions on how to tell Rep Server to use rep agent instead of ltm's. The procedural steps were listed in the replication server configuration guide unix platform, look under chapter 3 upgrading or downgrading an existing replication server -> upgrading repagent threads in adaptive server databases. ...

Calling all Communication SIG reps: the Comms Reps mailing list is up!
Hey Mozillians, It's a great pleasure to announce, that the Comms Reps mailing list<https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/reps-comms>is finally LIVE. All comms-reps are requested to visit to the listinfo page & subscribe to the list, and dive deeper into the communication SIG projects. Talking of which, we'll have the Project NeMo <https://wiki.mozilla.org/NeMo> to start with; and having so many awesome reps, we're sure to have some more experimentations starting pretty soon, expectedly! So, go ahead and take the first step to make the Comms-SIG a pure su...

upgrade REP 12.5 to REP 12.6 + RSSD
Looking to upgrade REP Server 12.5 to Rep 12.6 on Linux RHES,we are using RSSD in ASE vers 12.5.0.1 . My plan is to upgrade the Rep and late on the ASE/RSSD to 12.5.3 will this work? Also I'm looking for the steps to perform this Rep upgrade , will the following be correct ? - install REP 12.6 software in separe directorie -Shutdown Rep Server 12.5. - Point to the new Rep Server 12.6 directories/environment variables. - Run rs_init and choose to upgrade an existing Rep Server. How about RSSD/ASE anything should I run ?? Thank you fro your help, Isabella There are 2 d...

Dest rep wants to connect to source rep rssd? [create route]
Hi,all! Please help me understand the communication that takes place between source and destination repservers during the creation of a route. When creating a route from A_RS to B_RS, the B_RS replication server wants to connect A_DS (the ASE hosting the A_RS RSSD): A_RS: create route to B_RS set username to XXX set password to YYY B_RS error log: E. 2007/01/25 10:02:18. ERROR #1027 SUB(rs_erroractions9_at_16777327) - seful/cm.c(3852) Open Client Client-Library error: Error: 84083972, Severity 5 -- 'ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Li...

Web resources about - Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc? - mozilla.reps.general

United States House of Representatives elections, 1976 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The U.S. House election, 1976 was an election for the United States House of Representatives in 1976 which coincided with Jimmy Carter 's election ...

Roberts’ representative keen to find NRL home for star before Christmas to break family silence - GoldCoastBulletin ...
JEREMY Donovan hopes to find ex-Titans star James Roberts a new club before Christmas so he can at least call his own father — Gold Coast board ...

South Sydney's Michael Maguire meets with James Roberts' representative as Rabbitohs step up bid
South Sydney have hatched a plan for James Roberts to become a focal point of their off-field community work as they stepped up in their bid ...

"Representatives of 195 countries reached a landmark climate accord on Saturday that would, for the first ...
"... to lowering planet-warming greenhouse gas emissions to help stave off the most drastic effects of climate change." Thought the final deal ...

Zephyr Teachout In The U.S. House Of Representatives?
You probably remember Zephyr Teachout's spectacular run against Andrew Cuomo in 2014. He beat her in the big city machine counties but she won ...

UN Representatives: U.S. Abortion Protesters Are ‘Terrorists’
A three-woman delegation representing a UN working group on discrimination against women visited the United States for 10 days in December to ...

Limbaugh: Ted Cruz Is ‘An Articulate Representative Of Conservatism’
Limbaugh: Ted Cruz Is ‘An Articulate Representative Of Conservatism’

Texas representative notices war refugees could buy guns in Texas, duly freaks out
A Texas state representative has thought very hard about things, put two and two together, and concluded that Texas cannot possibly accommodate ...

Y'shtola rounds out Dissidia Final Fantasy's cast as a representative of XIV
She might not be well known at all in most Final Fantasy circles, but XIV fans will recognize Y’shtola the Conjurer. She was featured in the ...

UMC representative leaves Motech board
United Microelectronics (UMC), which obtained a 9% stake in Motech Industries after its solar-cell subsidiary Topcell Solar International merged ...