Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up and Fennec Launch - Hindi India

Hello Mozillians,

I am thrilled to announce that we are going to organize two big events this
month.

1) Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up
<https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozilla-hindi-community-meet-up/>

2) Fennec Launch - Hindi India
<https://reps.mozilla.org/e/fennec-launch-hindi-india/>

Before I go to details of these event I want to summarize some past events:

Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up:

It was the very first event where localizers from all over India
participated to learn and teach Localization. It was a successful event as
it resulted in some long term active contributors for Hindi community. It
was also a turning point because from this event we distributed the labour
of doing work among us.

Blog-post: http://kramashah.blogspot.in/2014/03/blog-post.html

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/remo-mozilla-hindi-community-meet

Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ksangeeta/sets/72157642954904474/

L10N Mozilla Firefox Os Meet:

This event had localizers form multiple Indic languages and from all over
India. There were more than 50 localizers and three Mozilla Staffs. This
event resulted in multiple outcomes from different languages. Whether
translating 4000 strings, or Testing cases on MozTrap or language testing
on Flame and keon device this event was full of energy and passion for hard
work.

Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ksangeeta/

So now its time for some more awesome events with more passion and hard
work. Its time for Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up and Hindi Fennec Launch.

Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up:

Agenda:

    Introduction to Mozilla Translation to new members
    Translation Review - Firefox OS - Hindi
    Review of hindi extension of Firefox -Spell Checker
    Mobile Terminology Finalization - FUEL - Review.
    Review of http://masterfirefoxos.mozilla.org/ in hi_IN
    Plan/Translation Sprint for Mozilla Applications and SUMO
    Translation and Review of Marketplace -
https://localize.mozilla.org/hi_IN/
    Review of https://www.mozilla.org/hi-IN/firefox/os/
    Review of https://www.mozilla.org/hi-IN/
    Translation and Review of https://webmaker.org/hi-IN
    Translation of Firefox 33 (Aurora )
http://mozilla.locamotion.org/hi_IN/firefox/
    A Book on Mozilla Firefox : Proposal by Rajesh
    Future Planning.

Venue: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing : C-DAC

City: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Date: 11 - 12 Oct 2014

Fennec Launch Hindi - India:

Venue: Council-I, Seasons Apartment Hotel

City: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Date: 11 Oct 2014

Time: 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM

For more details check out our wiki page : http://tinyurl.com/hindi-events

If you are in or around Pune then feel free to contact us for attending
this event.

Contact Details:

Rajesh Ranjan:    9860576239 | rajesh672@gmail.com

Shahid Farooqui:  8017479280 | shahidfarooqui@gmail.com

Umesh Agarwal : 8436036610 | umesh.agarwal1@gmail.com

Have a great time!

Thank You

Regards

Umesh Agarwal

On behalf of Hindi Team
0
umesh
10/3/2014 5:42:49 PM
mozilla.reps.general 1860 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

[Reps General] Regional Meeting for North America Oct 17th (tomorrow/today)
Hi all, I've started a basic agenda here - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Mozilla-NA-ReMo-Meeting-October-17-2011 - please add any topics you would like to cover. The meeting time will be 4pm UTC, keep in mind that NA is currently in daylight savings mode, so the meeting will be at 9am PDT/12pm EDT. This link should convert the time for you http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=4%3A00%3A00+pm+utc but double check it's picking up your correct timezone! We'll meet in #remo on irc.mozilla.org and move channels if we need to. Everyone in NA is welcome to attend, really any n...

Summary of India Inter-Community Meet-up'13; GNUnify'13 & Firefox OS AppDay Pune
Hi all, Sharing with you the summary of the events: 1. India Inter-community meetup 2013 2. Firefox OS App Day Pune 3. GNUnify'13 Blog: http://mozillaindia.org/node/710 Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mozillaindia/sets/72157632805233834/ One major outcome of the meetup was having come-up with project area based *task force teams* with respective owners and mentors. The same is documented here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/community Starting this March 25th, the Task Force teams will be in action! This event has been an important milestone for the regio...

What generals generally do

General Meeting
Location: Microsoft Building 40 Steptoe Room 1450, Redmond, Washington Map Event Date: Monday, September 08, 2003 6:15 PM Meeting Room Opens Meeting Room and Security Checkpoint Open Microsoft Security or our Microsoft host will begin allowing access to the meeting room and checking attendee credentials. You must bring photo identification and a printout of your email meeting announcement or the website meeting agenda to gain access into the meeting location. If you park in the Microsoft parking garage, you must also know the make, model, year, color and license plate of ...

Meeting notes from Reps Asia regional meeting on 25 Nov
Hi all, Apologies for the late reply. Here are the notes from the Mozilla Reps Asia regional meeting: "Mozilla Reps Asia Regional Meeting 25 Nov | Agenda: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-asia-25nov2012" by remobot. [11:50pm] remobot: Meeting ended Sun Nov 25 18:20:26 2012 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4) [11:50pm] remobot: Minutes: http://logs.mozillareps.org/remo/2012/remo.2012-11-25-16.06.html [11:50pm] remobot: Minutes (text): http://logs.mozillareps.org/remo/2012/remo.2012-11-25-16.06.txt [11:50pm] remo...

News this week: MDN community meeting + Web API Docs Meeting
=MDN Community meeting= The next MDN Community meeting will be on Wednesday, August 14th, at 10am US Pacific Daylight Time (17:00 UTC) in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org. See the meeting time in your timezone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MDN+Community+meeting&iso=20130814T10&p1=137&ah=1 Here's a calendar that includes these meetings: https://mail.mozilla.com/home/publiccalendar@mozilla.com/MDN_Events.html You can add items to the agenda (or view notes after the fact) at https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Community_meetings/2013-0...

Spam on Reps-General
Can someone please tune mailman settings to moderate more of this spam that is hitting the list? Also can someone please set Mailman to reject all e-mail from "danieldannyhegglin@mail.com" who has now been spamming the list for a couple months. If someone is not able to actively moderate the list I would encourage to do a call for help so someone else can address the spam. Thanks, -- Benjamin Kerensa Add these spam Email also. pippocuriddu@mail.com ginoaccascione@gmx.com I opened a bug to track the progress of dealing with spam in reps-general. https://bugzilla.mo...

Reps general subscription
Hey there, Just checking in to see if you are subscribed to the Mozilla Reps - General <reps-general@lists.mozilla.org> mailing list. If not, let me know ASAP and I'll get you in. cheers, Alex ...

MDN community meeting
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020202010100010103000409 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The next MDN Community meeting will be on Wednesday, June 9, at 10:00 am Pacific time (17:00 UTC), in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org. You can add items to the agenda (or view notes after the fact) at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Community_meetings/2011-06-09 --------------020202010100010103000409-- ...

Reps meeting in Toronto.
Fala galera que est=E1 embarcando para Toronto :) Seguinte, na sexta-feira noite (n=E3o muito a noite pq =E9 sexta e estamos = no canada :D), por volta de 6pm-7:30pm, iremos fazer uma reuni=E3o informal co= m os Reps. Quem est=E1 coordenando isso =E9 o Regnard (council member). Ser=E1 mais para os reps se conhecerem e trocarem conhecimentos e experi=EAncias. Pe=E7o para que os reps brasileiros, *principalmente aqueles que s=E3o meus mentees*, que participem e coloquem o nome no pad[1]. Qualquer d=FAvida podem me chamar, mandar e-mail, sinal de fuma=E7a ou o qu= e seja. ...

Dutch community meeting
Hi all, a few weeks ago the dutch community had her first official meeting. Eddy Bruel wrote a nice blog about it: https://blog.mozilla.org/ejpbruel/2013/05/13/meeting-with-the-dutch-mozilla-community/ greetings Tim Maks -- Tim Maks Mozilla-nl.org Mozilla Rep ...

Reps meeting calendar !
Hi all, I know all of us are very busy in spreading the world about mozilla & its mission ! :) It has been difficult(at least for me) to keep track of events/meetings. Hence I have created a calendar for reps meetings and updated the wiki [1]. Just subscribe to the calendar [2] and yeyyyy all details are added to your calendar so that we can track easily. Hope this would be helpful :) Let me know if you have suggestions /feedbacks any problem in accessing the calendar. Thanks Rosana for testing it out ;) [1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#When.3F [2] http://bit...

Community : general question
Guys, I am not a dev guy .. more a end user. I need to create a web site. The community starte kit seem to be the thing I need. I made a few tests in a VPN and had a few problems. So I would like to ask a few questions : * This kit is version 1.0 : are there any updates ? * I found a few sites with this ki, and they all look the same. I saw that in the admin interface we can change the aspect (skin, ...) but it is pretty limited. Where can I find some other 'skins' ? Thanks for you advices. Regards There are no official updates. However, a semi-official update can ...

MDN Community meeting this week
=MDN Community meeeting= This is the main regular real-time virtual get-together for contributors to MDN content. If you are interested in what's going on with MDN, please join us! * Date and time: Wednesday, 4 December, at 10:00 PST (18:00 UTC). (http://arewemeetingyet.com/Los%20Angeles/2013-12-03/10:00/b/MDN%20Community%20meeting) * Location: #devmo on irc.mozilla.org * Agenda and notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Community_meetings/2013-12-03 We'll be talking about the doc sprint we had a couple of weeks ago, and about the impending launch of the new MDN design...

Croatian community meeting in Zagreb
Hey gang! The amazing Croatian Mozillians organised their first community meeting in Zagreb. You can read more about it on my blog: http://horv.at/blog/meeting-with-croatian-community/ And - we were also featured on Bonjour Mozilla! http://bonjourmozilla.fr/?post/2012/01/19/Mozilliens-en-Croatie Once again - thank you Nikola & Co. for inviting me and putting so much effort into a very productive weekend! -Matja=C5=BE ...

Web resources about - Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up and Fennec Launch - Hindi India - mozilla.reps.general

Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A community is a social unit of any size that shares common values . Although embodied or face-to-face communities are usually small, larger ...

Jake McKee - The Community Guy -
I’m Jake McKee, aka: The Community Guy. I am a partner at PwC , one of the world’s largest (and most awesome) auditing and consulting practices. ...

Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire
Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire

Community rallies around Abbie Mewburn's grieving family after vandal attack
The community has rallied around the family of a Holy Family Primary School student whose memorial was vandalised.

Goulburn skydiving accident: Canberra's sporting community rallies behind Elijah Arranz
Hundreds of Canberrans have raised more than $15,000 for Elijah Arranz.

Engaging Your Community’s Largest Companies And Their Executives With A Twitter List
Twitter is a powerful business development tool when used strategically and effectively. Twitter lists are a powerful way to do so.

For Thanksgiving, Ravens are in the community to help the needy
Baltimore Beatdown For Thanksgiving, Ravens are in the community to help the needy Baltimore Beatdown On Friday (11/13), Ravens WR/RS Michael ...

Is TPP Already Emboldening Outrageous Corporate Behavior And Encouraging Them To Trample On Accepted ...
... up late following the news in disbelief and I am so sorry to anyone who has been affected by these horrible attacks. The international community ...

National Community Solar Partnership: 68 Cities, States, & Businesses To Expand Solar Access
... this clean energy source, the Obama administration rolled out a national solar initiative this past July, and one of [&hellip National Community ...

Uplift wants to educate the YouTube community about abuse
It starts out as an Internet fandom fairy tale.