Firefox turns to 10

Hi,

09 of November this year Firefox will be 10 years old. Do we have a plan to
celebrate it somehow?

+ Global picture submission - from the past of Firefox
+ Unique hastag like #Fx10y or #Firefox10y
+ Party, meeting
+ Show the history of browsers in video
+ Cake party

On 08 of November we will have greate event so we can celebrate it together
on that day in Hungary.

Any ideas?

=C3=9Cdv=C3=B6zlettel / Best Regards:

K=C3=A1lm=C3=A1n (KAMI) Szalai
0
KAMI911
10/9/2014 1:27:10 PM
mozilla.reps.general 1860 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

How to uninstall firefox 11 and keep settings same as in firefox 10 & reinstall firefox 10
Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. I want to roll back to firefox 10 Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as they are now? On 03/24/2012 02:30 AM, Private wrote: > Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. > I want to roll back to firefox 10 > > Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as > they are now? It's possible, but it doesn't make sense. What problem did you have with version 11? -- Christian On 24/03/2012 1:27 AM, Chr...

Ubuntu 10.10 on 10/10/10 at 10:10:10
Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Bill -- Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50 On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:28:14 -0400, Bill_MI wrote: > Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Released on 10/10/10, at 10:10:10?? We'll have to call this one Ubuntu Masonic! :-) Bill_MI wrote: > Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Installed last night on my testbed laptop. Installer is different from previous versions. Main improvement is that the bootloader installation is not hidden behind an Advanced button on the last screen. Early in th...

Firefox 10.0 and Thunderbird 10.0
Now available via Help | About | Check for updates. Or from http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-10.0&os=win&lang=en-US https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/download/?product=thunderbird-10.0&os=win&lang=en-GB -- Jeff On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:28:59 +0000, Jeff Layman <jmlayman@invalid.invalid> wrote: >Now available via Help | About | Check for updates. Or from > >http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-10.0&os=win&lang=en-US >https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/do...

Firefox Releases for the 10 Years of Firefox Campaign
Hi localizers! First and foremost, thank you all for being so responsive to 10 years of Firefox campaign. Landing new en-Us strings in Beta can be a terribly tricky process, but it was thrilling to see how quickly you responded and engaged in this campaign. Because of your efforts, we've seen the highest number of updated and signed off localizations for Firefox 33 than we've seen in several releases (70 locales, 80% of the total). Thank you! 9 November is the 10 year anniversary. While Firefox 33 will be in the release channel on 9 Nov, Firefox 34 (in Beta) and Fir...

Firefox graphics issues on Windows 10 + Firefox 40
Hey, people on reddit.com/r/firefox are reporting a fair amount of graphics related issues. It seems like most of it boils down to newly blacklisted drivers? Is there a bug for this somewhere? Thanks, Tom ...

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

Firefox RC 1 on Mac 10.4.10
Name: Christopher Laspa Email: 999adatpathcomdotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox RC 1 on Mac 10.4.10 Comments: I'm not too sure if anyone has noticed, but this RC 1 release on Tiger is showing some nasty looking horizontal bars in the top of the browser when a window opens or closes above another open window. This effect betrays the 'Windows roots' that was NOT present in betas previous to this release. Frankly, this has put me off enough to downgrade back to Beta 5, which, does NOT exhibit this visual roughness. Just thought you may like to know. ...

Firefox 10?
Hi everyone. :) Is Firefox 10 going to be added to openSUSE 12.1 as an update or should I add the Mozilla repository? I kinda shied from doing that as I didn't want to have too many extra repositories and end up with a lot of conflicts, but if it's the only way to get FF10 then I'll do it. Thanks all. -- Kinzie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ There was a problem with the kde integration on v.10 so that might be why it's not made updates yet. The Mozilla repo is mostly OK/safe. But I rolled back from it becaus...

Firefox generally
My spybot reveals that Firefox is responsible for downloading threats into my system Avenue.inc and Advertiser are two examples. Today Firefox will not download pages properly. I have downloaded your latest version with no perceptible improvement. You were mentioned as having problems on the BCC Click programme this morning. Isn't it time you had a telephone support line in the United Kingdom? You are ranked as the best but my experience has not been so. This is not the first time that I have complained and as yet I have received no answers from you. It is the weekend expect...

About Firefox #10
Name: John Email: dakilaoneatrocketmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: About Firefox Comments: this is the best browser that i ever had this is 10+ thank you for this soft RESPECT Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

10/10
Name: Matthew Email: matusmarx_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: 10/10 Comments: this is truely a revolution fire fox is 100% in front of internet explorer! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

firefox #10
Name: David Wallace Email: Samsnodgrataoldotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Comments: It's a pain in the neck to do all of the downloading only to find that Firefox is not compatible with certain other programs.With forethought and a little courtesy you could have let us know ahead of time. Therefore, I want to be released from Firefox 2.0and related programs. An informed decision can only be made when all appropriate information first, not last. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/...

Firefox or not Firefox

firefox #10
Name: Thomas Schwarz Email: ka1846-002atonlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox Comments: ich bin sehr zufrieden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Web resources about - Firefox turns to 10 - mozilla.reps.general

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox