Community Building List

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if you know about this list:

If you are interested in community building, or are curious what the
challenge and successes are of others building communities, I think this is
a great list to join.

-Emma
0
Emma
8/18/2013 7:08:16 PM
mozilla.reps.general 1858 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

How do I build, in Visual Web Developer, context sensitive menus like in Visual Studio 2005
How do I build, in Visual Web Developer, context sensitive menus like in Visual Studio 2005 - VB where I could build menu lists and execution actions from these lists which would display when when the right mouse button was clicked when the mouse icon was over a button?I tried to import and convert the application to Visual Web Developer, but when I was done there was nothing there and I cannot find the Controls available in the Toolbox when I am in DESIGN mode.Thank you for your help.Michael Web designer is not a direct equivalent of the Windows Forms designer. Web controls rely on HTML s...

VS Builds, and Builds, and Builds
Hello, Has anyone else had this problem?  After a while of developing, and I go to compile, VS takes forever to build and I have to end-task it.  It's definitely after I've been working for a while, then it finally has "had it" and just takes forever to build.  It's annoying as I know its not the machine (2.8 GHZ processor and 1GB RAM).  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  By the way, I do have SP1 installed. Also, after minimizing and switching around screens, when it does this, the building icon in the status bar doesn't show.  And, for more informati...

List in list.
I've got a problem. The code looks like that: list_of_something.ShowElement(1).list_of_another.AddElement(1); And in window of Watch I've got message ( I want to watch if element 1 is added to list_of_another): E2315: the class is yet not defined . could You help me with that ? ...

List of lists...
seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. -- rdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd every new beginning is some other beginnings end..................Ric D. Dei Gratia <Rascal@myprivacy.ca> wrote: > seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. > > Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. Every Go button on that page works for me. Maybe you have some ad-blocking software that is keeping you from going to one...

List of Lists
Can someone please verify that I have the right address for the List of Lists? I have http://www.gpick.net/lists/ I have been trying to get onto the web site, it loads up, but nothing is there. bowhuntr Hi! Try this: http://www.gpick.net/lists/pages.asp --=20 Cheers, -- Pentab=20 ***Reply to newsgroup only*** -- "bowhuntr" <bowhuntr@mynewroads.com> wrote in message = news:9r4su5$5hm$1@news.grc.com... | Can someone please verify that I have the right address for | the List of Lists? I have http://www.gpick.net/lists/ |=20 | I have been trying to g...

Building a community
Hi! Hello. I have now started to build my own community. And I have some questions on the database.For the users to login I use the login control and all the users information is stored in the ASPNETDB.MDF database.In the web.config file I have created some profiles for saving some information about the users (Name, Birth, Town) and so on.Now. All the users in this community will have their own profile page, Guestbooks ++.So I was wondering if I should create tables for all features like guestbook, profile pages or should I do this by using Profile (ASP.NET).How many users does ASPNETDB...

List of Lists down?
I just tried to connect, and all I get on lists.gpick.com is a screenful of junk (like opening an exe file in a text editor). Anyone else having this problem? -- Jeff (cut "thetape" to reply) In article <dfbu25$2ekj$1@news.grc.com>, Jeff Layman writes >I just tried to connect, and all I get on lists.gpick.com is a screenful of >junk (like opening an exe file in a text editor). Anyone else having this >problem? Works fine here, including a couple of randomly clicked on internal links. -- GRC Newsgroups/Guidelines/No Regrets: http://www.imi...

list of lists?
anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might be wrong) said http://www.gpick.net/lists/index.html . can't find it. thanx. -- Graciella! 'Not tonight dear.... I have a modem.' I've been unable to reach it for a couple of days now. -- JB Learn the Hazards http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/info17.htm "Graciella" <graciella@thisis.invalid> wrote in message news:MPG.15f34dfb9552b403989c0a@news.grc.com... > anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might > be wrong) said http://www....

Lists of Lists?
I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. Daze N. Knights wrote: > I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) http://lists.gpick.com/ On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:38:49 -0500, Lisa <noreply@noreply.com> wrote: >Daze N. Knights wrote: >> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. > >Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) > >http://lists.gpick.com/ Just did a Google search for it. ...

List of List
Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List Thanks Charlie Hatmaker hatmakec@bellsouth.net On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:53:36 -0500, "Charlie Hatmaker" <hatmakec@bellsouth.net> wrote: >Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List >Thanks >Charlie Hatmaker >hatmakec@bellsouth.net http://lists.gpick.com/ --- B-Twin *********************************************** Spam me and suffer the consequences. "I'm not a bad twin...just better." *********************************************** ...

Where is List of Lists?
My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. Joe K writes: > Next time be quicker!!! with reply. Thanks If I had been much quicker, I'd have posted the answer before you posted the question. ;-) Joe K writes: > My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Dennis Henderson wrote: > Joe K writes: > >>My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. > > > http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Next time be quicker!!! with reply...

lists of lists (down?)
http://lists.gpick.com/ Hi is this page working ok for you if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? thanks mike Wandering aimlessly around grc.shieldsup, I heard mike ridew.. mention: > http://lists.gpick.com/ > Hi is this page working ok for you > if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? LoL is temporarily based at: http://webpages.charter.net/dstockbridge/ Should be back to normal in about a week... -- Don thank you Don "Don Voorhees" <abuse@12078.net> wrote in message news:1rj6fegglpox$.012@12078.net... > W...

List of Lists
"Dedicated to the wonderful people in the GRC newsgroups, without whose help these lists would not have been possible. " http://www.gpick.net/lists/ ...

Web resources about - Community Building List - mozilla.reps.general

Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A community is a social unit of any size that shares common values . Although embodied or face-to-face communities are usually small, larger ...

Jake McKee - The Community Guy -
I’m Jake McKee, aka: The Community Guy. I am a partner at PwC , one of the world’s largest (and most awesome) auditing and consulting practices. ...

Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire
Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire

B.C. community leaders meet to discuss safety on notorious Highway of Tears
Community leaders along British Columbia's notorious Highway of Tears meet this week to debate the highly charged issue of improving safety along ...

Engaging Your Community’s Largest Companies And Their Executives With A Twitter List
Twitter is a powerful business development tool when used strategically and effectively. Twitter lists are a powerful way to do so.

ASEAN nations sign deal for economic community
... of trade and capital in SE Asia and to create the world's seventh-largest economy. Southeast Asian nations have established a formal community ...

#NotInMyName: American Muslim community rallies against extremism
Members of the Muslim community want the world to know they do not condone extremist acts: "This is not what Islam teaches"

National Community Solar Partnership: 68 Cities, States, & Businesses To Expand Solar Access
... this clean energy source, the Obama administration rolled out a national solar initiative this past July, and one of [&hellip National Community ...

Sony Pictures TV’s Steve Mosko Honored At Saban Community Clinic Gala
Sony Pictures Television Chairman Steve Mosko was honored tonight with the Leadership Award at Saban Community Clinic’s 39th annual Gala at the ...

Public Library Set to Open in Polygamous Community
Public library set to open in polygamous community that's been without 1 for decades