ASF

HOLA
0
laura
2/25/2015 7:24:42 PM
mozilla.reps.general 1860 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

What generals generally do

Spam on Reps-General
Can someone please tune mailman settings to moderate more of this spam that is hitting the list? Also can someone please set Mailman to reject all e-mail from "danieldannyhegglin@mail.com" who has now been spamming the list for a couple months. If someone is not able to actively moderate the list I would encourage to do a call for help so someone else can address the spam. Thanks, -- Benjamin Kerensa Add these spam Email also. pippocuriddu@mail.com ginoaccascione@gmx.com I opened a bug to track the progress of dealing with spam in reps-general. https://bugzilla.mo...

Reps general subscription
Hey there, Just checking in to see if you are subscribed to the Mozilla Reps - General <reps-general@lists.mozilla.org> mailing list. If not, let me know ASAP and I'll get you in. cheers, Alex ...

General Info on Rep Server
Hi all, Can anyone recommend any articles or other forms of literature about rep server in general topics, installation, and administration? I know very little about Rep Server and have a potential client that may need to use it. Thanks in advance. Lynnea Pinkston lpinksto@paragonds.com Paragon Data Systems ...

asdfkjadf ja asdf a asdf asf asf asf asf asf asd fasf as fa http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html
asdfkjadf ja asdf a asdf asf asf asf asf asfd http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html asdfkjnbas fka nfa f -- Please Enhanced OS/2 builds of Mozilla applications reply in http://pmw-warpzilla.sf.net/ newsgroup Steve's Warpzilla Tips: http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html ...

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

[reps general] IRC back channel
Hi all! Of course we have our lovely #remo channel to socialize with each other, and discuss the project in. The beauty of Mozilla's IRC network is that all sorts of contributors from all sorts of projects are online and it can be a great way to socialize long distance. The problem is that when a channel is project specific, sometimes members worry about creating noise and they hold back from socializing. So I wanted to let you know that I've organized with some other IRC regulars and we're starting #lizardlounge as a purely social hangout where _everyone_ will be welc...

Re: [Reps-General] Words from a Mozillian
I agree with Robert. Criticism does not solve a problem, but rather constructive outreach and offering of plausible solutions as well as reaching out to the right people. And indeed all caps is rude/angry... Some of the people who have been added to this email spam or not really concerned about this my community's list inclusive. I'm getting many complaints about spam. Thanks. *Regards,* *Lawrence* *Community Manager* *Mozilla Uganda | GenOpen* ...

Re: [Reps-General] Words from a Mozillian
I agree with Robert. Criticism does not solve a problem, but rather constructive outreach and offering of plausible solutions as well as reaching out to the right people. And indeed all caps is rude/angry... Some of the people who have been added to this email spam or not really concerned about this my community's list inclusive. I'm getting many complaints about spam. Thanks. *Regards,* *Lawrence* *Community Manager* *Mozilla Uganda | GenOpen* ...

[Reps General] [Marketing-Communication] Delight-ment Project
Hi all, We would like to share with you a project that we are thinking to start on the Community of Mozilla Hispano. It's the Delight-ment Project, a work for our brands. You all can access to our draft1 [1] and get a first idea of what things we are thinking to make. Please feel free to comment, suggest, criticize, ... in this thread. If you like to have access to the doc and add/edit ideas and comments directly there you can ask us. We know that this project can be muuuuuuch better with your feedback. We wish to delay our start because of your comments and experience. I&#...

Re: reps-general Digest, Vol 7, Issue 49
Hi Kwamena ! Thanks a lot and my best wishes for your upcoming SFD. Rock on ! :) Dwaraka Nath. = ...

asf
support-forums.novell.com Christopher wrote: > support-forums.novell.com Right...you found the support forums :) -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forums Sysop There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare would be produced. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. ...

asf
Name: asf Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 3 Summary: asf Comments: aqfqafw Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a3) Gecko/20070322 GranParadiso/3.0a3 ...

asf
Name: jimmy hendrix Product: Firefox Summary: asf Comments: at myspace.com i see just the upper half of the window Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - ASF - mozilla.reps.general

File:ASF-logo.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copyright © 2012 The author Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with ...

Open Directory - Arts: Music: Sound Files: ASF
SoundClick - ASF and MP3. Stars and unsigned artists. Streaming songs and videos in up-to-broadband quality. Charts, radios, band and song information. ...

GT Advanced Technologies Announces Larger Capacity ASF(R)165 Sapphire Furnace
... N.H., May 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) GT Advanced Technologies (Nasdaq: GTAT) today announced that it will be making its next generation ASF®165 ...

Militants attack ASF camp at Pakistan's Karachi airport
Heavily armed militants today attacked a training camp of the Airport Security Force near Pakistan's Karachi international airport here, a day ...

TTP claims attack on Karachi ASF camp
Flight operations at Jinnah Airport resume. ASF spokesperson says no casualties in second attack.

Former ASF Board Members to Form New Trade Group
A group of large banks, major law firms and other bond market participants that fled a top securitization trade group last week is moving quickly ...

Dell Strays Further From Intel Chips, Donates ARM Server to ASF
... It’s a big step for the company, which has historically been an all-Intel shop, only occasionally buying processors from AMD." The ASF has access ...

Karachi airport attack: 15 including 7 ASF personnel killed
... grenades, suicide jackets and rocket launchers penetrated the old terminal opening fire and hurling grenades on Airport Security Force (ASF) ...

Vibe Music Mixer for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) ...
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Vibe Music Mixer on the App Store. Download Vibe Music Mixer and enjoy ...

10 Years of Apache - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Cake celebrating 10 years of the Apache Software Foundation