[Reps General] Regional Meeting for North America Oct 17th (tomorrow/today)

Hi all,

I've started a basic agenda here -
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Mozilla-NA-ReMo-Meeting-October-17-2011 -
please add any topics you would like to cover.  The meeting time will be 4pm
UTC, keep in mind that NA is currently in daylight savings mode, so the
meeting will be at 9am PDT/12pm EDT. This link should convert the time for
you http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=4%3A00%3A00+pm+utc but double check
it's picking up your correct timezone!

We'll meet in #remo on irc.mozilla.org and move channels if we need to.
Everyone in NA is welcome to attend, really any native English speakers are
fine by me as we're still a small group.

Hope you can make it!
Majken "Lucy" Connor
0
Majken
10/17/2011 1:26:03 AM
mozilla.reps.general 1858 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

North America Reps Regional Meeting Poll
Hello North America Reps! We'll be having our regional meeting in the next few days and it will be on the day that would gather the most votes on this Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/vmmt8ebf5hksr4aw If you have alternative time suggestions, please let me know directly. Thanks! -- *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.* http://allfirefoxos.com http://ca.linkedin.com/in/regnard @regnard <https://twitter.com/regnard> ...

Reminder: North America Reps Regional Meeting at IRC (#remo) at 7PM EDT
Hi everyone! Just a reminder that the North America Regional Meeting will be later at 7pm EDT: ( http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html) at the #remo channel at IRC. See you there! -- *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.* http://www.regnardraquedan.com ...

North America Reps Regional Meeting
Hi everyone! Based on the Doodle vote, the best time for the North America Regional Meeting is *November 21 (Wednesday), 7pm* (Tonight!) The meeting will be in the *#remo* IRC channel. If it's your first time to join via IRC, I suggest looking at wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/IRC The agenda includes, but not limited to, the following: - Review the action items form the last meeting - Firefox OS Developer Events - Concerns that you want to raise in the upcoming Reps Council meeting in December. The target meeting running time is 30 mins. to 1 hour, depending...

North America Reps Regional Meeting
Hello North America Reps! Thanks for those who voted at the poll. We'll be having the meeting tomorrow Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 12pm EDT ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130424T12&p1=250) The meeting will be at #remo in IRC. Main agenda items will be: - North America Meetup logistics & participation - Training & Development updates - Upcoming Rep activities -- *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.* Mozilla Reps Council Member & Comms Lead http://allfirefoxos.com http://ca.linkedin.com/in/regnard @regnard <https...

What generals generally do

North America Regional Meeting at IRC (#remo) Oct 17, 7pm EST
Hello everyone! Reps based in North America are invited to attend the regional meeting at the #remo IRC channel on October 17 (Wednesday) at 7pm. It will be a 30-minute meeting to cover recent Mozilla Reps updates and get your inputs in improving the program. Folks who are based elsewhere are welcome to join. See you all at #remo! ...

Reminder: Brazil Reps regional meeting Oct 21th at 14:00 Sao Paulo time zone
Hi Reps This is just a reminder for our meeting. This is our outline: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-latinamerica-Br-15102012 Please kept in mind the meeting protocol before our meeting (in the etherpad) cheers -- Gloria Patricia Meneses Mozilla Reps Council Member __________________________ Linux user No *542404* www.mozilla-hispano.org www.mozillacolombia.org wiki.mozilla.org/User:Izel reps.mozilla.org/u/Izel/ ...

Reps general subscription
Hey there, Just checking in to see if you are subscribed to the Mozilla Reps - General <reps-general@lists.mozilla.org> mailing list. If not, let me know ASAP and I'll get you in. cheers, Alex ...

Spam on Reps-General
Can someone please tune mailman settings to moderate more of this spam that is hitting the list? Also can someone please set Mailman to reject all e-mail from "danieldannyhegglin@mail.com" who has now been spamming the list for a couple months. If someone is not able to actively moderate the list I would encourage to do a call for help so someone else can address the spam. Thanks, -- Benjamin Kerensa Add these spam Email also. pippocuriddu@mail.com ginoaccascione@gmx.com I opened a bug to track the progress of dealing with spam in reps-general. https://bugzilla.mo...

Meeting notes from Reps Asia regional meeting on 25 Nov
Hi all, Apologies for the late reply. Here are the notes from the Mozilla Reps Asia regional meeting: "Mozilla Reps Asia Regional Meeting 25 Nov | Agenda: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-asia-25nov2012" by remobot. [11:50pm] remobot: Meeting ended Sun Nov 25 18:20:26 2012 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4) [11:50pm] remobot: Minutes: http://logs.mozillareps.org/remo/2012/remo.2012-11-25-16.06.html [11:50pm] remobot: Minutes (text): http://logs.mozillareps.org/remo/2012/remo.2012-11-25-16.06.txt [11:50pm] remo...

General Info on Rep Server
Hi all, Can anyone recommend any articles or other forms of literature about rep server in general topics, installation, and administration? I know very little about Rep Server and have a potential client that may need to use it. Thanks in advance. Lynnea Pinkston lpinksto@paragonds.com Paragon Data Systems ...

Regional meeting for Brazilian Reps
Hi Reps The Remo program has had some changes, one of those are the regional meetings. The idea about this meetings is to keep in contact Reps and council, talk about changes or ideas for Remo program, activities, news etc. Guys... we need a meeting! I have reprogrammed (Again) our meeting. Please keep in mind the time zone for this poll is Sao Paulo. You can vote here: http://www.doodle.com/bh9i5end9px6ugyg The outline is this: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-latinamerica-Br-15102012<http://www.doodle.com/kt276danbb99k93d> If you have questions please ...

North America Reps Update
Hello everyone! Just wanted to share the recent meetup we had in Portland. In a nutshell, Reps from Canada and the US had a meetup to focus on better success in the short term. Here's a couple of blog posts to recap what happened: http://weboplex.com/post/81884460245/north-america-mozilla-reps-meetup-my-day-1-recap http://weboplex.com/post/81994593964/north-america-mozilla-reps-meetup-my-day-2-recap I'd like to take this chance to give a shout out to Benjamin Kerensa, William Reynolds, Emma Irwin, Majken Connor, Lukas Blakk ,and Chistie Koehler for taking care of the...

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

Web resources about - [Reps General] Regional Meeting for North America Oct 17th (tomorrow/today) - mozilla.reps.general

Generał - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generał (pronounced [ɡɛˈnɛraw] ), is the generic Polish language term for the rank of General . In narrow sense it is used to denote the rank ...

Général - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Général is the French word for general . There are two main categories of generals : the general officers ( officiers généraux ), which are the ...

Westconnex, East West Link: Anthony Albanese wants Auditor-General called in
Labor has asked the Auditor General to investigate the Turnbull government's entire road construction program after a revelation that up to $18 ...

Nexstar, Media General Agree to Merger Terms
Nexstar and Media General have agreed to merger terms, but that doesn’t mean Meredith is going away. Under the Nexstar-MG deal, Nexstar would ...

US Attorneys General say Volkswagen has refused to turn over internal documents
... York Times and Reuters, the Volkswagen Group is refusing to turn over e-mails and correspondence from its top executives to US Attorneys General ...

Poll: Trump Beats Hillary in General Election Match-Up
A new FoxNews poll shows GOP frontrunner Donald Trump edging Hillary Clinton in a general election match-up.

Higher Ed, Follow General Motors
There’s a lesson for higher ed in yesterday’s move by General Motors to invest $500 million in Lyft , a ride-sharing service. If you can’t beat ...

General Motors Unveils 200-Mile Charge Chevrolet Bolt EV
The way people get around is changing, and General Motors thinks they have the answer in their new Bolt EV, a new 200-mile charge electric vehicle ...

This General Is About To Become America’s Top Special Operations Officer
'This administration has seen Special Operations to be a very effective tool'

General Motors Invests In Ride Sharing: Is This The Future Of Automakers?
Apart from the financial investment, General Motors will also work with Lyft in developing an on demand network of self -driving cars and set ...