[Mozilla Reps] Leaving Mozilla Reps Program

Hi All ,

Hope everyone is relaxed after the long journey and enjoyed Summit with
full of joy and dedication.

This is to inform about my decision of leaving Mozilla Reps Program.

I am going through the critical face of my carrier and in this time it will
not be possible for me to handle Reps Responsibility.

At this point of time i have to work hard to secure my self with my carrier
and i have some personal commitment towards it   .
So decided to take voluntary retirement from the Mozilla Reps Program,

i think it's better to take retirement then being Inactive for long period.

I will continue my work and contribution to mozilla as a mozillian when
ever i will get time.

It was  very nice time with working you , enjoyed that time a lot and lot
of good memories of mozilla events :)

will keep in touch and once i will get time with stability will think to
join this Program again in future but as of now it's hard but have to say
good bye to Reps.

BR,*
Ashish Namdev*
Associate Engineer,
Broadcom India
Twitter*  : *@ashish_nam*
Wizpert :* http://wizpert.com/AshishN
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Ashish.MSR
0
Ashish
10/11/2013 8:44:27 AM
mozilla.reps.general 1858 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

Location of rep. queues and rep.server???
We have a Warm/standby system in our LAN system. What I really want to do is to move the unix box on which standby server runs to an aother building(different physical location) because of disaster puposes. As you guess, there will be a communication line between active and standby servers and I am not sure how it will affect the replication when the line fails. Should I replace the replication queue and the rep server on active side or on the standby side? Which is the bestway? Regards. ALPER ONEY I.S.E TAKASBANK INC. it is recommended that the warm standby replication serv...

Maximum rep agents per rep server
Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a single rep server can support? On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:34:23 -0800, salleeb wrote: > Is there a recommended maximum number of rep agents that a > single rep server can support? I haven't heard of any such figure. My guess is that this depends on the OS and hardware, network bandwidth, and amount of activity of each rep agent - i.e. "it depends". Michael -- Michael Peppler [TeamSybase] mpeppler@peppler.org - http://www.peppler.org/ Sybase DBA/Developer Sybase on Linux FAQ: http://www.peppler.org/...

Why Am I A Rep?
Hi All, We all know what a Rep is and what our role is. To get a refresh on this, please re-read on the main wiki ReMo page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo However, I would like to hear your story. Tell me in one sentence the answer when you ask yourself: Why Am I A Rep? Feel free to share, if you think necessary, a picture or video that goes along with your answer. Thanks in advance for sharing. - Brian Hello, I am a Rep because I am proud of representing Mozilla in my country and in the world. Cheers Luigi Il 13/01/2014 01:08, Brian King ha scritto: > Hi A...

Any rep faq or shareware tools for rep management
I'm looking for a shareware tool can do copy rep/sub from 1 system to another system. Dump all rep/sub defs from QA1 and load that to QA2. ...

Rep Server log message from Rep Agent/DB2
Receive the following message in RS log when RA-DB2 connects. Is this a problem? If so, any ideas? RA-DB2 is using ISO-1 charset while RS and ASE is using roman8. I. 2003/09/15 04:56:56. Replication Agent version (101) for 'RA_LTM_EOC.DB2P' does not match the default LTI version for this Replication Server 300 using version 101. Jason, > 'RA_LTM_EOC.DB2P' does not match the default LTI version for > this Replication Server 300 using version 101. This is an informational error message only. It indicates the level of LTL (Log Transfer Language) that ...

ASE to Rep Server to Rep Server to ASE Configuration
Hello I am hoping someone can help me. I am relatively new to Rep server and definately new to this configuration. I am trying to set up replication from ASE to Rep server to remote Rep Server to ASE. I am doing this type of configuration because the one ASE server is in North America and one is in England. This was recommended to me by Sybase becuase the transformation/language of Rep Server to Rep Server is quicker over the wan. Anyway. I have a ASE to rep server to ASE configuration and had no problem setting that up. Now I am trying to set up a new replication environme...

Transfering Metadata from PD Rep to Business Objects Rep.
Hi All, I had a utility that allowed incremental update from Metaworks repository to a business objects universe. I've used this many times to create/maintain BO universes for IWS implementations. I've tried to replicate this tool under PD with no luck. I've been advised I should use the PD APIs to get to powerdesigner repository rather than read it directly via ODBC. Does anyone have any sample C++ code that accesses the PD repository directly to do things like extract the table names, column names, descriptions etc? Perhaps just looping through the entire reposit...

not have access to forms reps budget et foms rep swag
i must attend at the " Barcamp Dakar" and i need to request budget et swag but on my suprise i see that i've not acces to form request for budget et swag my bugzilla email is mmkmou@mmkmou.net Great _____ Mouhamadou Moustapha CAMARA aka mmkmou Mozilla Senegal Community Lead / Mozilla Reps http://mmkmou.net / http://mozilla-senegal.org __________________________________________ we make a better world <mmkmou@mozilla-senegal.org> ...

Rep Agent can't connect to Rep Server
I am running Sybase ASE 12.0 on NT. This server has the RSSD database. Replication Server 12.1 is running on the same machine. 2 Sybase ASE 12.0 Servers both running on HP have tables to be replicated to a database running on the NT Sybase Server. But Rep Agents running on HP Sybase ASE fail with same message: 00:00000:00112:2001/11/16 11:00:23.71 server Started Rep Agent on database, 'db' (dbid = 12). 00:00000:00112:2001/11/16 11:00:23.83 server RepAgent(12): The Rep Agent Thread will retry the connection to the Replication Server every 60 second(s). (RepSvr = R...

Rep Upgrade upgrade ltm's to rep agents
Before we upgrade our ASE from 11.92 to 12.x, we need to upgrade our replication server. Currently on 11.5 RepServer but we are using ltms. Does anyone know where I can get step by step instructions on how to tell Rep Server to use rep agent instead of ltm's. The procedural steps were listed in the replication server configuration guide unix platform, look under chapter 3 upgrading or downgrading an existing replication server -> upgrading repagent threads in adaptive server databases. ...

Calling all Communication SIG reps: the Comms Reps mailing list is up!
Hey Mozillians, It's a great pleasure to announce, that the Comms Reps mailing list<https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/reps-comms>is finally LIVE. All comms-reps are requested to visit to the listinfo page & subscribe to the list, and dive deeper into the communication SIG projects. Talking of which, we'll have the Project NeMo <https://wiki.mozilla.org/NeMo> to start with; and having so many awesome reps, we're sure to have some more experimentations starting pretty soon, expectedly! So, go ahead and take the first step to make the Comms-SIG a pure su...

upgrade REP 12.5 to REP 12.6 + RSSD
Looking to upgrade REP Server 12.5 to Rep 12.6 on Linux RHES,we are using RSSD in ASE vers 12.5.0.1 . My plan is to upgrade the Rep and late on the ASE/RSSD to 12.5.3 will this work? Also I'm looking for the steps to perform this Rep upgrade , will the following be correct ? - install REP 12.6 software in separe directorie -Shutdown Rep Server 12.5. - Point to the new Rep Server 12.6 directories/environment variables. - Run rs_init and choose to upgrade an existing Rep Server. How about RSSD/ASE anything should I run ?? Thank you fro your help, Isabella There are 2 d...

Dest rep wants to connect to source rep rssd? [create route]
Hi,all! Please help me understand the communication that takes place between source and destination repservers during the creation of a route. When creating a route from A_RS to B_RS, the B_RS replication server wants to connect A_DS (the ASE hosting the A_RS RSSD): A_RS: create route to B_RS set username to XXX set password to YYY B_RS error log: E. 2007/01/25 10:02:18. ERROR #1027 SUB(rs_erroractions9_at_16777327) - seful/cm.c(3852) Open Client Client-Library error: Error: 84083972, Severity 5 -- 'ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Li...

REP AGENT problem after upg to ASE12.5 and REP 12.1
After we upgraded to ASE12.5 and REP12.1 we're experiencing a problem related to the rep agent.every 15 minutes after hour it cannont keep up the log (for 10 minutes it practically stop to read from the log) We increase the maxmemory of REPServer to 400M and the scan_batch_size to 10000. Do you have any suggestion why it can't keep up the log only for a certain period? Thanks in advance.... ...

Web resources about - [Mozilla Reps] Leaving Mozilla Reps Program - mozilla.reps.general

Mozilla Labs
Popcorn lets users link social media, news feeds, data visualizations and other content directly to moving images. The result is a new form of ...

Mozilla Tips
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the digital market today. The ongoing commitment of Mozilla to performance, privacy ...

Mozilla — Home of the Mozilla Project — mozilla.org
Mozilla Mission About Projects Get Involved We are Non-profit, for the good of the Web Different by Design Proudly non-profit Innovating for ...

Mozilla Festival - Open web developers, journalists and educators coming together to reinvent media on ...
Here’s a curated selection of #MozFest tweets and media, filtered for links, demos, interviews and documentation created by Mozilla Festival ...

Mozilla Ignite
Design and build apps for the faster, smarter internet of the future . Mozilla and the National Science Foundation invite you to take part in ...

Mozilla Links
Recent Firefox nightlies feature more bits from Australis, the new major theme update. This time, toolbar buttons have gone flat, featuring no ...

Mozilla Popcorn - Making video work like the web
mozilla Home Popcorn.js Popcorn Maker Learn Popcorn Blog What is POPCORN? Popcorn makes video work like the web. We create tools and programs ...

The Mozilla Blog - News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project
News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project