Mozilla Video

Hi Folks,

Do you have a simple video (or series) that explain

What is Mozilla, what they do?
Why Firefox, etc
=E2=80=8COpen Web, etc

Best Regards,
--=20
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
0
Danishka
6/27/2010 3:42:46 AM
mozilla.marketing 774 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Well it seems like there's a need for one.

This may be of interest to you both.
http://a48.video2.blip.tv/6830003487273/Msurman-DrumbeatSlidesShortVersion6=
20.ogv?bri=3D1.9&brs=3D329

It's the "intro to Drumbeat slidecast" by Mark Surman and it contains
some great content about Mozilla, the Open Web, a bit about Firefox,
Drumbeat (of course), and it even has clowns juggling water balloons
at the end (ok, maybe not).

Anyway, it's worth the watch (for all) and it's an OVG so just right
click and "Save Video As..."

Ken

On Jun 26, 11:42=C2=A0pm, Danishka Navin <danis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Do you have a simple video (or series) that explain
>
> What is Mozilla, what they do?
> Why Firefox, etc
> =E2=80=8COpen Web, etc
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Danishka Navinhttp://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

0
Ken
6/28/2010 8:25:03 AM
Hi Ken,

Is it possible to get the script ?
We can localize this in to our native languages.

Danishka

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Ken Saunders <accessfirefox@gmail.com>wrot=
e:

> Well it seems like there's a need for one.
>
> This may be of interest to you both.
>
> http://a48.video2.blip.tv/6830003487273/Msurman-DrumbeatSlidesShortVersio=
n620.ogv?bri=3D1.9&brs=3D329

> It's the "intro to Drumbeat slidecast" by Mark Surman and it contains
> some great content about Mozilla, the Open Web, a bit about Firefox,
> Drumbeat (of course), and it even has clowns juggling water balloons
> at the end (ok, maybe not).
>
> Anyway, it's worth the watch (for all) and it's an OVG so just right
> click and "Save Video As..."
>
> Ken
>
> On Jun 26, 11:42 pm, Danishka Navin <danis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > Do you have a simple video (or series) that explain
> >
> > What is Mozilla, what they do?
> > Why Firefox, etc
> > =E2=80=8COpen Web, etc
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > --
> > Danishka Navinhttp://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

--=20
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
0
Danishka
6/28/2010 2:20:58 PM
Hi Danishka,

Sorry, I don't think that is possible.

It doesn't help you now, but perhaps this situation can be made
positive by someone starting a Mozilla Drumbeat project to create a
Mozilla video (about its goals and mission(s), open web, etc) and made
available in as many languages as possible.
Feel free to get it going. :)
https://www.drumbeat.org/user/register
and
http://www.drumbeat.org/node/add/project

The Universal Subtitles project should help with issues like this in
the future. Feel free to join that as well.
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/universal-subtitles

Ken

On Jun 28, 10:20=C2=A0am, Danishka Navin <danis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> Is it possible to get the script ?
> We can localize this in to our native languages.
>
> Danishka
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Ken Saunders <accessfire...@gmail.com>wr=
ote:

> > Well it seems like there's a need for one.
>
> > This may be of interest to you both.
>
> >http://a48.video2.blip.tv/6830003487273/Msurman-DrumbeatSlidesShortVe...
>
> > It's the "intro to Drumbeat slidecast" by Mark Surman and it contains
> > some great content about Mozilla, the Open Web, a bit about Firefox,
> > Drumbeat (of course), and it even has clowns juggling water balloons
> > at the end (ok, maybe not).
>
> > Anyway, it's worth the watch (for all) and it's an OVG so just right
> > click and "Save Video As..."
>
> > Ken
>
> > On Jun 26, 11:42 pm, Danishka Navin <danis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Folks,
>
> > > Do you have a simple video (or series) that explain
>
> > > What is Mozilla, what they do?
> > > Why Firefox, etc
> > > =E2=80=8COpen Web, etc
>
> > > Best Regards,
> > > --
> > > Danishka Navinhttp://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

> --
> Danishka Navinhttp://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

0
Ken
6/28/2010 11:35:02 PM
Wow that wil be an mazing proyect i think the closest are the video of 5
years of mozilla

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Ken Saunders <accessfirefox@gmail.com>wrot=
e:

> Hi Danishka,
>
> Sorry, I don't think that is possible.
>
> It doesn't help you now, but perhaps this situation can be made
> positive by someone starting a Mozilla Drumbeat project to create a
> Mozilla video (about its goals and mission(s), open web, etc) and made
> available in as many languages as possible.
> Feel free to get it going. :)
> https://www.drumbeat.org/user/register
> and
> http://www.drumbeat.org/node/add/project
>
> The Universal Subtitles project should help with issues like this in
> the future. Feel free to join that as well.
> http://www.drumbeat.org/project/universal-subtitles
>
> Ken
>

> On Jun 28, 10:20 am, Danishka Navin <danis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Ken,
> >
> > Is it possible to get the script ?
> > We can localize this in to our native languages.
> >
> > Danishka
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Ken Saunders <accessfire...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >

> > > Well it seems like there's a need for one.
> >
> > > This may be of interest to you both.
> >
> > >http://a48.video2.blip.tv/6830003487273/Msurman-DrumbeatSlidesShortVe.
> ..
> >
> > > It's the "intro to Drumbeat slidecast" by Mark Surman and it contains
> > > some great content about Mozilla, the Open Web, a bit about Firefox,
> > > Drumbeat (of course), and it even has clowns juggling water balloons
> > > at the end (ok, maybe not).
> >
> > > Anyway, it's worth the watch (for all) and it's an OVG so just right
> > > click and "Save Video As..."
> >
> > > Ken

> > --
> > Danishka Navinhttp://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

ISO
6/30/2010 5:34:43 AM
Hi there
I have created the video, it's not very good, and will need to be sent to le=
gal, but it does fit your needs. I would have made better, but I didn't have=
 any good software only Movie Maker.

Sent from my iPod
Tom=
0
Thomas

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

Add video marketing.
Name: Hector Email: gecogexxathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Add video marketing. Comments: I believe that good youtube marketing videos would make your product become more popular. Java, cisco, redhat have all done a really good job with their video commercials. Video marketing has the potential to give Firefox the cool factor that it needs to attract more users. I don't feel that I can easily introduce Firefox to my friends online with just banner ads. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3....

Vintage Novell marketing videos
http://www.youtube.com/vintagenovell#p/u/15/dzQs4z8fmws -- Kim - 8/16/2010 1:59:22 PM I like this one: http://www.youtube.com/vintagenovell#p/u/8/catTtwP5824 -- Kim - 8/16/2010 2:01:16 PM ...

DNN Marketing Video Released!!
We are proud to announce the release of the new DNN Marketing Video. This video is intended to help you market the DNN Web Portal to potential clients. The video discusses general business concerns and how DNN can help address these concerns. It is informative, interesting, and intended to elicit further communication and questions from your potential clients. We hope that this will become a valuable tool for DNN users. The video is available at the Walshlabs Host Portal (see link below). To gain access to the videos you must subscribe to the site. Along with the DNN Marketing Video...

Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising
Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising Video Spokesperson - Online video is growing three times faster than Rich Media. Research predicts online video will receive sixty cents ($0.60) of every video/rich media dollar by 2013. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/epipen video spokesperson, sales training videos, online video advertising Crap! Spam has penetrated Mozilla defenses! :-P Op 28-4-2010 15:38, uitte innovate media de volgende woorden: > Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising > > Video Spokespe...

Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production
Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production Video Spokesperson - Innovate Media is a full-service, multimedia production company that specializes in video production for delivery over the web. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/macspeech-dictate video spokesperson, online web video, web video, web video production, online video production, promotional video ...

Not quite support... NCS Marketing Videos
At one time I had downloaded some Novell marketing Macromedia Flash demos of how Novell Cluster Services works. For the life of me, I can't find them again. Does anyone have a copy of one of these or know where I could download them? Bryan bgreen@cme.com, The only marketing material like this I'm aware of are available through the Novell PartnerNet program. Are you a Novell Partner? -- //Niclas Ekstedt ____________________________________ Niclas Ekstedt, CNA, CNE, CNS Network Consultant/NSC Sysop InfraSystems Solutions AB _______________________________...

Community Marketing Call: notes and video archive
Hi all, Thanks to everyone who joined our call today! Notes, slides, and video links below. If you have any ideas for Join Mozilla, please add them to the etherpad. Agenda + notes: http://etherpad.mozilla.com:9000/call-agenda-feb-16 Slides: http://htmlpad.org/engagement-call-2-16/ Video: http://air.mozilla.com/marketing/ Add your ideas for Join Mozilla: http://etherpad.mozilla.com:9000/joinmozillaideas Best, William ...

stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form)
the situation: client choose 1 of thousands list of video available in my website and able to watch it through internet base from what he/she choose problem: i don't know the suitable coding to make the media player play the right video. i wanna avoid from having thousands of web forms for thousands list of available video. i want one web form to stream those videos base from what client choose. Help me pls?...

Streaming Video or Display Video
I need to display video from my site. What i want is when a user click on the avi video link i want to take the user to new page where he can view the video built in to the page instead of poping the window media or other media player from their computer. Just a 2 by 4 in display on the new page. Please do let me know. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks You can send the name of the video by querystring (url) then in the next page take the name and set it to the player. below is an example  http://steveorr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog ...

No video and no video codecs in Linphone
Hi, In linphone I have non video codecs. As per some suggestions on other forums I've switched to the Packman version, but alas with equal results. So basically I have two versions (3.3.2 and 3.4.3) that don't show video. In the Multimedia settings tab, the -Video input device- drop down list is greyed out. The funny thing is, it is a plain v4l Logitech C310 webcam. The webcam works great. I have video (as we speak) with Kopete and ZoneMinder. I'm on openSUSE 11.4 (x64). Any suggestion appreciated! Thanks, Koos -- koospol ---------------------------...

Downloading videos and video clips
Name: Efstratios Sourlis Email: esourlisatoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading videos and video clips Comments: I cannot download any video clips since I switched over to Firefox. I keep getting the message that I am missing plug-ins. I download them and absolutely nothing happens. I still cannot download videos. I have to switch back to my Internet Explorer to view video clips. I checked the forum on this subject and there are only problem reports and no answers. Can you help in this matter? Thank you. Efstratios Sourlis Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...

Distorted video during video playback
When I play a video in Totem, MPlayer, VLC or whatever, my displayed windows will look transparent in a funny way. Letters are not readable, colours get distorted and images with a black background (colour 0) will display the partial video in it. Is someone familiar with this bug, and if yes, what should I do to fix it? It is very annoying... :( Thanks in advance, John. -- bitty6710 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Can you tell us about the following: openSUSE version 11.?, 32 or 64 bit Desktop used: KDE or GNOME or ??? ...

video
http://www.izlesene.com/video/muzik-mehmet-tan-siir-sevdalandim-artik/1038022 ...

Web resources about - Mozilla Video - mozilla.marketing

Mozilla Labs
Popcorn lets users link social media, news feeds, data visualizations and other content directly to moving images. The result is a new form of ...

Mozilla Tips
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the digital market today. The ongoing commitment of Mozilla to performance, privacy ...

Mozilla — Home of the Mozilla Project — mozilla.org
Mozilla Mission About Projects Get Involved We are Non-profit, for the good of the Web Different by Design Proudly non-profit Innovating for ...

Mozilla Festival - Open web developers, journalists and educators coming together to reinvent media on ...
Here’s a curated selection of #MozFest tweets and media, filtered for links, demos, interviews and documentation created by Mozilla Festival ...

Mozilla Ignite
Design and build apps for the faster, smarter internet of the future . Mozilla and the National Science Foundation invite you to take part in ...

Mozilla Links
Recent Firefox nightlies feature more bits from Australis, the new major theme update. This time, toolbar buttons have gone flat, featuring no ...

Mozilla Popcorn - Making video work like the web
mozilla Home Popcorn.js Popcorn Maker Learn Popcorn Blog What is POPCORN? Popcorn makes video work like the web. We create tools and programs ...

The Mozilla Blog - News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project
News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 5:19:56 PM