youtube videos

Name:    Dale Flores
Email:   daledotadotfloresathotmaildotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
Videos playing on youtube end prematurely.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Dale

youtube videos wont play in firefox
i go on youtube and the flv video on youtube wont play inside firefox, when i went to yast it say flash player is installed, it starts to play but then goes all black. i get sound. opensuse 11.4, 64 bit thanks -- diablo1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 08/27/2011 05:46 PM, diablo1 wrote: > > opensuse 11.4, 64 bit try following this guide: http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/how-faq-forums/unreviewed-how-faq/459950-fix-your-flash-11-4-_64-flash-square.html -- DD [url=http://tinyurl.com/DD-C...

Problem with Youtube Videos with Latest Firefox
Hi. I regularly use Firefox on a Windows 7 32-bit system. I regularly run Noscript and Adblockplus as addons and I have somehow always been able to play Youtube videos, even with Adobe Flash Player disabled. With the latest version, I am unable to play Youtube videos unless I enable Adobe Flash, even though I've switched Youtube to using HTML5, which is very odd. Disabling Noscript and Adblockplus don't allow videos to play. Can anyone offer a guess as to what may have happened? I think it started with Firefox 35. -- Feel free to visit my Web site http://www.davidgo...

Firefox Errors with BBC and Youtube videos.
Hello, I receive the following error when I attempt to play a video file from the BBV or Youtube.: Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [nsIFileOutputStream.init]" nsresult: "0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsSessionStore.js :: sss_writeFile :: line 2055" data: no] Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsSessionStore.js Line: 2055 Any ideas? Thank you for your help N...

youtube videos freeze firefox often
Youtube videos freeze my firefox often. This is debian4 (iceweasel), same on PclinuxOS Linux. Is there solution ? Do I need to upgrade some plugin or firefox itself ? Thanks Yakov Yakov Lerner wrote: > Youtube videos freeze my firefox often. This is > debian4 (iceweasel), same on PclinuxOS Linux. Is there solution ? > Do I need to upgrade some plugin or firefox itself ? > > Thanks > Yakov do you have flash installed? In the address bar type in about:plugins and this will display all the plugins you have. Is flash listed? If not, then you need it. If yo...

Firefox crashes while watching youtube videos.
Name: Tiffany Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes while watching youtube videos. Comments: It does not crash everytime you watch a youtube video, but it does about 75% of the time. It crashes weather you are on youtube.com or another site with a youtube video on it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

YouTube/Flash Videos WILL NOT PLAY in Firefox
Is this ever going to be fixed? I had the problem and "fixed" it with the workaround of installing an old version of Adobe's Flash player. That worked great for a month or two until today when I encountered a video that required the latest version. I agreed to the download under the believe that this long overdue fix was certainly fixed by now. The video played fine. Then a few hours later I went to try a YouTube video and the same old bug happened! 1 second of playback followed by frozen video. I know this is free, but what's the deal with Firefox adopting the...

New Firefox version cannot play youtube videos
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox version cannot play youtube videos Comments: Since the new version was updated into my system, it has been unable to play any of youtube's videos. It's quite definitely a problem with the new firefox version. It's becomeing quite a nuisance that I'm switching back to Internet Explorer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this fee...

Youtube videos in bluish tone after updating Firefox?
Is it my imagination or Youtube videos have a strange blue tone after updating Firefox and Flash Player? For example: 'Best SMW Music 33 - Yoshi's Island - Castle - YouTube' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjch8xyK-yM) For me, Yoshi's red shoe looks blue: 'SUSE Paste' (http://paste.opensuse.org/68353378) But I think I don't have the same problem with my own multimedia saved videos (avi, mp4, mpeg...) after checking a few of them... Am I the only one with that problem? -- F_style --------------------------------------------------------------...

Problem with Youtube Videos with Latest Firefox #2
Hi. I regularly use Firefox on a Windows 7 32-bit system. I regularly run Noscript and Adblockplus as addons and I have somehow always been able to play Youtube videos, even with Adobe Flash Player disabled. With the latest version, I am unable to play Youtube videos unless I enable Adobe Flash, even though I've switched Youtube to using HTML5, which is very odd. Disabling Noscript and Adblockplus don't allow videos to play. Can anyone offer a guess as to what may have happened? I think it started with Firefox 35. -- Feel free to visit my Web site http://www.davidgo...

Firefox crashes due to youtube or any other video or flash animation
Hi, Whenever I play video file in my firefox it gets crashes. Sometimes even it crashes due to the animated advertisement on different sites like cricinfo or yahoo. It gives message that your shockwave gone in unexpected way. But then I reinstalled shockwave player many times but all in vain problem is still as it was. Please help me out. Thanks in advance. ...

Firefox does not recognize youtube, stage6 etc video websites
Name: Tamer Email: sayinatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox does not recognize youtube, stage6 etc video websites Comments: Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit. Cookie: stream_room=595021a8b876b25165faa35dc2e88b94cywAAABLRDgzZ0RCaUNTSExEZjdNeWVqU2kxb0dCTTBqVkxCdVRTOVFTYjZXRnBrPQ==; VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=wH-JcuVzjM0; Form2cookie-http://www.youtube.com/user/skystar1111=undefined%7Cundefined; _user_prefs_galaxytraveller=emBorder%3Dfalse%26emRelated%3Dfalse; __utmz=2...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 5 Youtube videos
Name: Tom Email: tjakillen2ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 5 Youtube videos Comments: Hello, The first 4 betas in Firefox 3.6 worked fine for me, but ever since updated to Beta 5, Youtube videos are acting funny. The main problem is that whenever the web page of the video first loads, the bar with the play button, volume and streaming icon have like a frozen, choppy, cut off duplicate of itself right above it. This frozen, choppy, cut off image also appears when I scroll up and down the page while the video is playing. Thin slices of the video an...

Firefox freezes up when a YouTube video clip is right-clicked
Name: Erik Kowal Email: ekowalatcoxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox freezes up when a YouTube video clip is right-clicked Comments: This has occurred both times that I have tried it on my machine (a PC running XP Home Edition with all the latest Windows patches), even with Firefox v. 3.0.3. Admittedly, I had about 15 Firefox tabs open at the same time, but it still should not be possible to create this error condition. On one occasion I could only resolve the browser's frozen state by killing Firefox in Task Manager; the second time I was -- eventually -- able ...

I can't load most youtube videos on Firefox
This problem just started yesterday. I didn't install anything or change anything. I just came home, logged on, and went to youtube only to find out that most of the videos won't load. I can get some of them to play but the majority of them just show that circle in the middle. Youtube pages take longer to load in general than they have before. Not only that but not all the preview images for the youtube videos are loading and the ones that do load are the videos that I can get to play. All I know is that my browser keeps telling me that its trying to connect to i.ytimg.com. ...

YouTube videos not playing in Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: Tim Agne Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: YouTube videos not playing in Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: At most, I get a couple seconds of video, no sound. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Web resources about - youtube videos - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The site allows users to upload, view, and share videos, and it makes use of Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety ...

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The company is based in San Bruno, California , and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video ...

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The company is based in San Bruno, California , and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated and ...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
¡Comparte videos con tus amigos, familiares y el mundo!

YouTube Doubler - Mashup Helper
YouTube Doubler: Twice the Fun - Play 2 YouTubes at Once

Youtube Repeat - Repeat and Loop Videos
Repeat and Loop Videos from Youtube

YouTube Repeater - Automatically Play Videos in a Loop!
Type 'repeater' between 'youtube' and '.com' and your video will automatically repeat/replay in a loop. Use a mini player without menus or toolbars. ...

A way to link to a specific part of a youtube video
Is there a way to link to a specific part of a YouTube video? Yes.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Bagi video Anda dengan teman, keluarga, dan dunia

YouTube Converter. Download Free YouTube Converter.
❶ ★★★★★ YouTube Converter is a brand new unique entertainment program allowing any user to convert youtube videos from the largest and most popular ...