xxxx

Name:    DRAGAN
Email:   djdragan81athotmaildotcom
Product: Shiretoko

Comments:
xxxx

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sr; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
DRAGAN

Firefox or not Firefox

Get Hostname Failed For IP Address:xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx
Can somone please tell me why all of a sudden I am getting this message continuously on my console screen. Thx Do you have that IP address/URL in an access rule? Craig Johnson Novell Support Connection SysOp *** For a current patch list, tips, handy files, books and consulting services for BorderManager, go to http://nscsysop.hypermart.net *** Yep I did. I took it out and it works fine. Thx "Craig Johnson" <craigsj@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message news:VA.000027b2.034e1f4c@athlon3... > Do you have that IP address/URL in an access rule?...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Url Length limitation for "mailto:xxxx?&cc=xxxx&subject=xxxx&body=xxxx"
Hi All.. I want to generate automatic Emails after setting up the mailto, cc, subject, body components dynamically.. Lotus Notes is my default email client.  My code goes like this..message = string.Format(@"mailto:{0}?&cc={1}&subject={2}&body={3}", recipients, cc, subject, messageText); //Open registered email client with the formatted message. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(message); The email generation fails in case of subject or message goes longer.. I cannot assure of a fixed length of this URL.. It varies in cases.. Please help me out to solve thi...

Upgrade to Firefox (Firefox 3)
Name: Bill Dunlop Email: billdunlopatpostmasterdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Upgrade to Firefox (Firefox 3) Comments: Taking up your offer to 'upgrade' to Firefox 3 is possibly one of my poorer decisions- my principal issue is with the browser which not only added two (or was it three?) bookmarks not loaded into my browser bar, but deleted several. I use the browser for online news and professional purposes, with the FT, Independent, Guardian, Herald, Scotsman and Aljezeera, in my browser along with University of Edinburgh home page, postmaster.co.uk (email pr...

Firefox & Firefox 3
Name: Steve Sadler Email: grstevesadlerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox & Firefox 3 Comments: Hi I downloaded Firefox 3 both because I prefer your browser & because I thought it might fix a problem I have had for some time... I can't access my Gmail account. The sign up process to access my account always ends with a blank screen. I have been forced to revert to explorer to get my mail. Any thoughts? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox installation over existing firefox
Name: David May Email: daviddotmayataffiliatewindowdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox installation over existing firefox Comments: I noticed that when you have an existing version of Firefox on a PC and you install your new Firefox 3.0.1 over it the browser opens and it informs the user that they have updated Firefox but informs the user that they seem to be running a different version rather than the version 3. The address bar reads: http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.0.1/whatsnew/ but as mentioned the screen says different, in this case i have: &qu...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

About Firefox and firefox -v do not match
After going through some pain and agony to update firefox from 3.5 to 3.6.x I went to About Firefox and it reports.... 3.5.3 on Suse 11.0, but if I do firefox -v it reports Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2, Copyright (c) 1998 - 2010 mozilla.org So which is it? I know it's.... 3.5.3 +3.6.2 ------- 6.11.5 / 2 = 3.5.5.2.5 Nope, still not 3.6.2, unless you round up then you get 3.6.3. Oh well. Ideas? Thanks! -- ms_mouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Code: -------------------- rpm -qi Mozilla-Firefox -----------------...

FireFox up to FireFox 3.0
Name: Steve Email: woipatonlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox up to FireFox 3.0 Comments: with intervals the Firefox Browser displays a false page reproduction. The interval can be short or longer. These effects have I got in all FF versions. What is the reason of this Browser behavior? Is it a sytem fault? Or is the reason elsewhere to find? sincerely yours, Steve Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - xxxx - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

XXXX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
XXXX (pronounced fourex ) is a brand of Australian beer brewed in Milton , Brisbane by Queensland brewers, Castlemaine Perkins (now a division ...

XXXX Island - Queensland - One woman on ultimate blokes' island
One woman on the ultimate blokes' island? Brigid Delaney braves a Queensland island that's been taken over by beer.

Day trading loss amounts to more than a beer for former XXXX boss Robert Murray
CBD is still waiting for an explanation for a rather intriguing series of share trades by former Lion boss, Robert Murray.

XXXX Island competition: holiday at the blokiest place in Australia
I&#8217;M STANDING on the edge of the wharf at Keppel Bay Marina, staring at a bright yellow boat with &#8220;The Schooner&#8221; emblazoned ...

Scientists break down XXXX's molecular structure
Brisbane scientists are brewing their own crude version of XXXX as part of a two-year study to determine the famous beer's molecular structure. ...

XXXX Beer and Mates Paradise
Your own private island hang-out with your mates. XXXX GOLD beer today announced it has acquired a 15-acre island on the Southern Great Barrier ...

From the red wood forest to the xxxx xxxxxx waters by @BloggersRUs
From the red wood forest to the xxxx xxxxxx waters by Tom Sullivan I got yer trickle-down right here, pal. Those melty glaciers in the Antarctic ...

BCS Standings: Alabama 1st, xxxx 2nd, xxx 3rd
Huge games Saturday: Notre Dame at Oklahoma, Florida vs. Georgia.

The Latest: xxxx - The Wire -
TheBlaze is a news, information and opinion site brought to you by a dedicated team of writers, journalists & video producers. Our goal is to ...