Use in general

Name:    Roques Julien
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Sometime, the mozilla bugs and stops or is frozen. This problem appears
more frequently when I try to read some PDFs. Another problem is that
some videos do not work properly.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Roques

I used to use Firefox until...
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Summary: I used to use Firefox until... Comments: Firefox takes forever to load now, even the absolute newest version. It has become clunky and everyone I know has moved on to another browser. I prefer Chrome. I suggest adding some sort of configuration optimization tool as well as toolbar/add-on install/hijack prevention. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a re...

Firefox uses Firefox.

after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta Comments: v Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely.
Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely. -- Thanks, Paul. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Yes. When you first run FF, it will ask you if you want it to be the default browser: just say no. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Sure, you can even run both at the same time. -- Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net ...

Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE
Name: Tom Jenkins Email: jinxter69atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE Comments: Due to the fact that NSIS media extensions keep finding their way onto my systems whenever I use firefox (yes, I download programs from download.com) and I am sick of seeing these NSIS popups that Firefox allows, I have switched back to using IE. With IE I no longer have to worry about NSFW adds popping up on my rigs. Until you have fixed this large bug, I will not be using Firefox at all. Sincerely, Tom Jenkins ...

using more than one "firefox compat" -- howto specify a firefox to use a specific profile path
I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without trashing my main version. Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if I want to try a different version, I could have it invoke with a different profile specification all the time so I could use different shortcuts on my system to use specific versions? Thanks! Linda On 01/01/2014 05:11 PM, LAWalsh wrote: > I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without > trashing > my main version. > > Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if > I wa...

General Use of Firefox on Mac OSX Snow Leopard
Name: William Cowan Email: wmdotcowanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: General Use of Firefox on Mac OSX Snow Leopard Comments: There are currently two reasons that I keep using Firefox: Firebug and Zotero. Other than these two products I would have switched months ago. Since I have upgraded to Snow Leopard, I have noticed 1. Firefox takes about two minutes to load before I can use it. 2. If I close the lid of my laptop or put the laptop to sleep, then I will not be able to successfully connect to the web when I start up Firefox or if a Firefox session is open when ...

I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against fir
Name: judith nelson Email: jitkaauatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against firefox? Comments: There is no response to any firefox tabs when i click on them, however, the apple safari tabs work fine and so do internet explorer tabs, which keep asking me to select them as the default - I have reset everything to do with making firefox my default browser and have installed an...

I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it.
Name: firefox 3,6 Email: nedimalbayrak2atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it. Comments: I am using Windows Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 does not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts as one copy but with several copies of firefox in the applications (I saw them when I hit ctrl+alt+del). Thats why I am unable use it. generally it works slower than previous version...

Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox
Name: Todd B Sorenson Email: tbsorensonatcharterdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox Comments: Regardless of what I use for a home page, Firefox Updated's window always opens first. I changed homepage under options with no change. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Firefox v3.6 has alienated me from using Firefox
Name: Matthew Christian Email: scramcatatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox v3.6 has alienated me from using Firefox Comments: Dear Mozilla Folks, I was happy using Firefox v1, v2, v3.0, and v3.1, but Firefox v3.6 has turned me off from using Firefox anymore. Here's why. 1) The v3.6 installer did not warn me that my v3.1 installation had add- ons that weren't supported in v3.6. Suddenly tools I used on a daily basis no longer worked. 2) There are no versions of my add-ons available for v3.6. Was this version rushed to release, or are add-on devel...

How to use Firefox Browser plugins in Firefox OS (b2g)
I have a HTML/CSS/JS application. For that application to work, we also ha= ve a browser npapi plugin ".so" file that is installed in plugins dir of fi= refox. This works on firefox browser on Linux. Now I want my application to= run on Firefox OS (B2G). How do I port that ".so" plugin to firefox OS?. What I have done is, I have built B2G and flashed it on my test device. I h= ave built my application plugin for android platform by using gecko sdk and= firefox OS source. I have pushed my .so file in FFOS phone in /system/lib = as well as /system/b2g (the folders...

i use to firefox
Name: TAM Email: nguyenduytam2006atyahoodotcomdotvn Product: Minefield Summary: i use to firefox Comments: thanhks a lot who use to design the solfwere firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0a1pre) Gecko/2008031602 Minefield/4.0a1pre From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minefield/ ...

Using Using
I have just completed reading a chapter in my book on performance. The books says to speed up performance on your web site you should use the using statement when opening connections. My question is how do you catch errors if you are using this as apposed to a try catch block.thanksBryan  Why would you use it as an alternative to a try/catch statement. Couldn't you just do something like  public void UsingSomeMethod() { try { SomeMethod(); } catch(SomeException e) { /// do something useful }}public void SomeMethod() { using (Something) { ...

How to use FireFox
Name: patricia sauceman Email: pat12930ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: How to use FireFox Comments: When and where do I use FireFox? What does FireFox do for Data Entry? OR with the Work at Home Manifesto ? look forward to your response and HELP! pat 1 877 448 8529 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Web resources about - Use in general - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Generał - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generał (pronounced [ɡɛˈnɛraw] ), is the generic Polish language term for the rank of General . In narrow sense it is used to denote the rank ...

Général - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Général is the French word for general . There are two main categories of generals : the general officers ( officiers généraux ), which are the ...

Auditor-general highlights big challenges in ACT budget
Auditor-general Maxine Cooper said Canberrans could be assured the government would continue vital funding for health and education services. ...

General Question
I have a Carrier furnace. It takes 20x25x5 air filters. Does it really matter what brand filter I buy?

Liveblogging the American Revolution: December 20, 1777: Washington's Generals
**Benjamin H. Newcomb:** [Washington’s Generals and the Decision to Quarter at Valley Forge](http://gwpapers.virginia.edu/history/articles/w ...

Democratic debate: Hillary looks toward general election - Business Insider Deutschland
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton went into the third Democratic debate on Saturday with a clear message.

Washington Attorney General Sues Tech Support Company For Scamming Customers
... based in India but with a presence in the U.S., has become the target of an investigation and lawsuit by the Washington state attorney general. ...

Brief Q&A on Artificial General Intelligence
There has been a fair bit of coverage of the potential dangers that an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) might pose for humanity. Here some ...

Megyn Kelly’s Fawning Interview With Fiorina Overlooks Her Falsehoods About Generals Quitting Under Obama ...
... totally “forgot” to ask Fiorina about the falsehoods told during the debate the night before, where Fiorina wrongly claimed that several generals ...

Shadowy Iranian General Plots With Putin In Moscow
Shadowy Iranian General Plots With Putin In Moscow