The web site suggestions when you start to type in a web site are no where near what the web site is that I want to go to.

Name:    Zachary
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
The web site suggestions are not even close to the web site I want to go
to. In Firefox 2 the web site suggestions were perfect, where when you
started to type in a web site the web site that you wanted came up in
the suggestions if you've been to that web site before. But now in
Firefox 3 it also goes by the web sites heading which I don't like. For
example, if I wanted to go to facebook.com and I started to type it in,
on Firefox 2 facebook.com would be the first suggestion, but on Firefox
3, its not. Instead web sites with no relation to facebook.com come up
because in the heading of the web site there's the word face. You should
make the web site suggestions be more like in Firefox 2. (I like the way
there displaied though.) In case you not sure what I;m talking about,
I;m talking about how when you start to type in a web site suggestions
come up. That feature was better on Firefox 2, since t just wwnbt by the
web address, not the heading. Please fix this, thank you.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Zachary