The update manager failed to install an update. #2

Name:    Xander
Email:   oxpatchrebatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I have a screen shot with the dialog boxes showing the error messages.
The program updater.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I was running FFv2 and this became a problem.  I tried several remedies
from your website and message boards but nothing worked.  I downloaded
and installed FFv3b5 and it worked fine (except for some bugs with Yuku
mess boards) until this am when it tried to install the update and gave
me the same messages as before.  FF is still working fine, but if I
can't install updates, then I can't enjoy the benefits of your repairs
to issues.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like a screen
shot of the error messages.  Thanks for your help!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Xander

The update manager failed to install an update.
Name: Xander Email: oxpatchrebatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The update manager failed to install an update. Comments: I have a screen shot with the dialog boxes showing the error messages. The program updater.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I was running FFv2 and this became a problem. I tried several remedies from your website and message boards but nothing worked. I downloaded and installed FFv3b5 and it worked fine (except for some bugs with Yuku mess boards) until this am when it tried to instal...

Updates updates updates #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates updates updates Comments: I love Firefox, but it seems EVERY day there is some sort of updates to download before it will open. You need to figure out a way Firefox can open when asked to do so and update in the background and apply the updates on the next restart. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

Firefox recommends Update 2.0.0.7 but the update is not installed
Name: dirk.amtsberg@gmx.de Email: dirkdotamtsbergatgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox recommends Update 2.0.0.7 but the update is not installed Comments: Firefox recommends Update 2.0.0.7 with a pop up. Despite clicking on update several times (including restart of Firefox and the Compute) the update is not installed so that I receive the same request for an update every day. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

updates, updates, updates
Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch Tuesday. So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready to try one od the BSD's! vince wrote: > Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch > Tuesday. > > So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 > and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready > to try one od the BSD's! I take ...

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

Updates, updates and more updates
Name: pirhan Email: pirhan_chanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updates, updates and more updates Comments: Hello, Normally I use Safari, but my iBook is out of commission for a while. So, I am forced to use a PC to which I would much rather use Firefox than Internet Exploder. However, as much I enjoy not using a Microsoft product, and use a product that works decently, I am severely annoyed about the constant updates I am put through. In the last two days, I had to wait for Firefox to install updates before I could browse and now, I'm alerted that there'...

Windows update will not let me update after installing firefox 2.0.0.4
Name: Tim Email: twhitehouseatnotifycorpdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Windows update will not let me update after installing firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: I upgraded to the new firefox 2.0.0.4. Then, I went to update windows and it is telling me the following: Please change your Internet Explorer security settings To save changes to your settings for this website, you need to enable userdata persistence for Internet Explorer. Complete the steps below, and then click Change settings to the left and try saving your changes again. In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, ...

Firefox update 2.0.0.14 fails to install
Name: Roger Fentiman Email: rmfatDragonMobilitydotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox update 2.0.0.14 fails to install Comments: For some weeks now it has cycled round, downloading the update, failing to install, downloading a full update, failing to install, downloading the update, failing to install... Is there a version coming which works? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 Automatic Update installation in Limited User account auto up-date installation bug (previously reported in earlier FireFox versions)
Name: Dave, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 Automatic Update installation in Limited User account auto up-date installation bug (previously reported in earlier FireFox versions) Comments: The bug already discussed at length in Bug Reports 374900, 370280, 303595, 340535 and perhaps others, still exists in FireFox version 2.0.0.4. While operating FireFox from a Limited User account in Windows XP, SP2, I received the message from the FireFox up-dater that the 2.0.0.4 up-date had been downloaded and FireFox needed to be restarted. Fool that I am...

Update not updating #2
I hope some can tell me what I am doing wrong. I am getting System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: No value given for one or more required parameters. I have tried checking to see if the data from the textbox is being retrieved/received. This code has no problem getting data from the database. I am use access and vb and the fields in the db that I ‘m trying to update are called causes1, causes2, causes3. Being new to asp.net I’m not sure what to look for. My error is coming from the line of code with this is it rowsAffected = cmd.ExecuteNonQuery Thank You Michael ...

Update not Updating #2
Hi all, I seem to be having a small issue updating a record using the Parameters.Add way but it seems to work with the old style of using apostrophes. Here's the update code: ---------------------------- Sub DataGrid_Update(source As Object, e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs) ' get the edit text boxes Dim newsID As String = CType(e.Item.Cells(0).Controls(0), TextBox).Text Dim newsTitle As String = CType(e.Item.Cells(1).Controls(0), TextBox).Text Dim myConnection As New OleDbConnection(ConnectionString) Dim UpdateCommand As Ol...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 Automatically Updates to FF 2.0 Despite Update Settings
Name: Tom Schell Email: taschellatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 Automatically Updates to FF 2.0 Despite Update Settings Comments: This is my 4th install of FF 3 Beta 2. Whenever I restart Firefox, it automatically (re)installs FF 2.0xx as an update. I have turned off automatic updates in Options/Advanced/Update. Other than this, it looks terrific. Thanks for all your hard work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Web resources about - The update manager failed to install an update. #2 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Manager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Panama footballer attacks own manager after being substituted
A member of the Panamanian national soccer team is facing the sack after physically attacking his coach on the sidelines.

Google hires Tesla’s Autopilot Engineering Manager and former SpaceX Director of Flight Software
Robert Rose has an impressive resumé as a software engineer. He worked at HP while completing his MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering at ...

Task manager Wunderlist updated with a new look and 3D Touch shortcuts
... camera app , and Have a merry popping Christmas with Rovio’s Angry Birds Pop bubble shooter . Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks Task manager ...

$1 pill alternative to Turing’s $750 pill gets boost from drug manager
(credit: NEPA Scene/Flickr ) Prescription drug manager Express Scripts Holding Co. plans to make it easier for patients to get a cheap alternative ...

Get the IT certification that hiring managers are looking for
If you’re considering a career in IT, consider this: 63% of hiring managers think certified employees are more productive, and 64% strongly consider ...

Uber recruits Uber for Business UK Manager - Business Insider Deutschland
The taxi-hailing​ app is hiring a UK Manager for Uber for Business who will set up a team to win company minicab accounts.

Google Takes Tesla’s Autopilot Engineering Manager
... Google has apparently poached yet another top Tesla employee — going by recent reports that Tesla’s Autopilot program Engineering Manager Robert ...

Fund manager faked own death, convicted of fraud
Moazzam Ifzal "Mark" Malik from Lahore, Pakistan, was convicted on all 28 counts he faced, including grand larceny and securities fraud.

Trump Campaign Manager Blames 'Reporters' For False 9/11 Story
Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump's campaign manager, was taken to the woodshed by Bloomberg's John Heilemann over his claims that Donald Trump ...