The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.

Name:    User
Email:   peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
User

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage
Name: Mike Lewis Email: mrlbpatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage Comments: Very heavy surfing for half an hour with Firefox 2 used 651.5 Meg of RAM and slowed it down a lot. Surfing the same sites for the same time with Firefox 3 Beta 2 used 148 Meg and didn't slow it down. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 with 1 Gig of RAM on a 3 GHz Pentium 4 chip. The memory usage figures were from Windows Task Manager. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0
Name: MrMister Email: mrmister001athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0 Comments: Even Internet Explorer is faster. Sometimes, Firefox 3.1 is extremely slow loading websites. This seems to be a random thing, sometimes go faster other times go slower. Be sure I did the test perfectly. My connection was not saturated downloading stuff... neither I had my computer with all the resources taken and going to crash. I had perfectly my resources in windows, was monitoring the system and my DSL conne...

Can I downgrade from Firefox 3 Beta 2 to Firefox 2 (latest release)
Hi, Since last 2 days I have been experiencing slow performance with Firefox 3 Beta 2 version. It just keeps spinning and the site never reloads or refreshes, making to impossible to work. So can I downgrade to Firefox 2 (latest release)? Will I lose anything or Firefox will keep all the settings and information? Thanks. ...

Issue with Firefox 3 Beta 2 (and still with beta 3)
Name: Juan Pablo Vargas Ortiz Email: juandotpablo1dotvargasatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Issue with Firefox 3 Beta 2 (and still with beta 3) Comments: Dears, The issue is related to the "contact list" that appears over the text having a width over the options column itself. This may hide some text when you are writing an email or you're reading. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2
Name: Firas MR Email: firasmr786atgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2 Comments: Hi, I'm on Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn. I've noticed that Flash isn't working properly in Firefox 3 Beta 3. Flash performance was significantly better with Firefox 2. Although I have to say that even with Firefox 2, it wasn't entirely satisfactory partly because of Firefox's memory footprint. Using the 'top' command, Firefox 2 shows Memory usage at 35%. Firefox 3 Beta 3...

firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem
Name: Nick Jansen Email: kaspyrdotjansenatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem Comments: After installing firefox 3 beta on windows vista home premium, I lost the back and forward buttons on the navigation toolbar and I can't get them back. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2)
Name: M R Product: Other (please state) Summary: Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2) Comments: wowarmory.com wont show on mozilla firefox 2 nor firefox 3 beta test =( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

high cpu usage on firefox 3 beta 2 and beta 3
Name: Larry Reaves Email: reaveslcatrose-hulmandotedu Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: high cpu usage on firefox 3 beta 2 and beta 3 Comments: I really like the new firefox betas, but they really drag down my system. I have about 18 tabs that I keep open. With these tabs open if firefox 2, I have an occasional spike of cpu usage when idle, but it is 0% most of the time. But with the betas, firefox is constantly consuming 50% of my cpu, and sometimes it jumps to 100% and I have to kill firefox before my system is usable again. Beta 3 seems to be nicer in the se...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Acrobat plugin crashes Firefox 3.1 beta 2 and beta 3
Name: Ellis Golub Email: ellisatbiochemdotdentaldotupenndotedu Product: Shiretoko Summary: Acrobat plugin crashes Firefox 3.1 beta 2 and beta 3 Comments: On a web site with a link to pdf file, clicking on the link results in standalone acrobat, while firefox goes to a blank window with no controls, which can only be closed by the windows task manager. For example, goto http://www.margaretkuos.com/wayne.html and try bringing up the takeout menu. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 2 and Beta 3 crashes while editing comment
Name: Lukasz Rolnicki Email: lukasatsdidotnetdotpl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 2 and Beta 3 crashes while editing comment Comments: Firefox 3.6 Beta 2 and Beta 3 crashes during entering text at some websites. 3.6B2 crashed twice and 3.6B3 crashed once when I was putting comments for articles published at www.wp.pl (in Polish). Just 5 minutes ago 3.6B3 crashed at http://tech.wp.pl/kat,1009781,oid,11222746,sort,1,title,Uwaga-Policja-sprawdzi-Twoj-telefon-na-ulicy,wid,11697847,dodajopinie.html during entering text in big textarea (tagged &qu...

Web resources about - The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox