Scroll bar on left hand side and browser bar supposedly not functioning properly

Name:    Hikari
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I was unable to go to any website when I typed a url into the browser
bar and pressed enter (or any of the buttons nearby). The only way I
could browse the internet was by using google and then clicking my way
through the page.

And finally the scroll bar is on the left hand side and there seems no
way to change it to the right hand side.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Hikari

Bar below the browser bar (status bar???)
Name: Mike Harris Email: usmmmhatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Bar below the browser bar (status bar???) Comments: I deleted 1.5 and installed 2.0. Still could not remove the bar below the browser bar. Is this the status bar? Why does not unchecking the status bar on the View selection of the toolbar not remove this bar? Somehow of other I got it tonight for the first time and could not remove it. So I uninstalled the 1.5 and went to yr website and installed 2.0. Nothing changed. Any suggestions? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ...

Left handed user would like scroll bar on left.
Name: Matt Brayton Product: Firefox Summary: Left handed user would like scroll bar on left. Comments: Ok, so left handed people living in a right handed world always seem to be left with right handed things. I have a tablet PC and when I browse, my hand covers the screen when I am scolling. I know it cant be that difficult to make a switch allowing the user to customize what side the scroll bar is on. I am sure I am not the only left hander that's thought of this. Thanks, Matt. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/2010011...

Left side scroll bars?
I am using the DIV tag  below and would like to know if it is possible the have it locate the scroll bar on the left side instead of the right? Your HTML is not there.  Make sure to use the "Source Code" option on the Message menu (to the right of the HTML icon) when adding HTML or other source code.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! ( I am starting to go Pluto )   Here is the current DIV code: <div id="leftcol" style="overflow:scroll;"> wondering if there is a way to specify left side scroll bar p...

after changing the navigation bar or side bar firefox crashes.
Name: chris Email: c.michels7_at_chello.nl Product: Firefox Summary: after changing the navigation bar or side bar firefox crashes. Comments: 1 Ghz PowerPC osx 10.3.9 Like the interface changes & functionality Great product! Grtz � Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; nl; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Down arrow on scroll bar does not function when status bar hidden
Name: Mikee Email: mikeeeatnetspacedotnetdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Down arrow on scroll bar does not function when status bar hidden Comments: Hiding the status bar at the bottom of the page in OS X 10.4 moves the scroll down arrow into the resize area of the window, and it is not possible to click it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Scroll Bar on the right hand side
Name: Mr F Taylor Email: frankdotkellyatblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Scroll Bar on the right hand side Comments: Surely someone by now with ALL! the updates and changes could offer us the option to expand allow us to widen the scroll bar located on the right hand side of the screen. I sit 1 meter away from the screen and have to increase all text e.c.t. however your scroll bar located on the right side of the screen cannot be expanded WHY NOT!. Windows offers this option with no issues, yet FIREFOX! R&D department sit right up... next to the scree...

left-hand scroll bar option
Name: Dustin W. Adams Email: Deedubya3800atbluebottledotcom Product: Firefox Summary: left-hand scroll bar option Comments: I just want to express my appreciation for the option to move the vertical scroll bar permanently to the left. I use a Tablet PC, and so this makes it so much easier for me as my arm isn't blocking the screen when I'm scrolling. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to hide browser's standard buttons bar, address bar, status bar, menu bar, etc.?
How can I hide browser's standard buttons, address bar, status bar, menu bar, etc. in my program? Some web sites can just show title bar and browser's border when we access them. Some web sites can hide the browser and just show the web content. Please tell me how to do it. Thanks! Charlie you can do that window.open javascript do a search on googleJean-Francois Borie"Jef"...

No scroll bar on right hand side of screen
Name: BarneyJing Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: No scroll bar on right hand side of screen Comments: As above, but wheel on muse works to scroll Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox ebay companion left side bar
Name: paul steele Email: paulandysteeleathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox ebay companion left side bar Comments: firefox ebay companion left side bar displays items I have previously won and already removed but cannot remove items when I right click on them. From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Ended items in your Active list can be moved to the Ended list by clicking on the cross in the top-right hand corner. You can not remove items from your Ended list, just as you cannot remove them from My eBay on the eBay website. ...

Firefox 3.1 when I am in the browser you can not see the bar finder bar on the top
Name: Peter Avery Email: peterjaveryatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 when I am in the browser you can not see the bar finder bar on the top Comments: Firefox 3.1 when I am in the browser you can not see the bar finder bar on the top.. until I click on it... or move to the background. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC ...

Right side of screen (tool bar, scroll bar, etc.) still being cut off in TB3...
Hi... I've recently updated to TB3. The right side of the tool bar, the scroll window, etc. are all cut off and inaccessible in their window. If I make the window moveable and push it to the left side of the screen, I'm still not able to see the right side content. It still appears cut off. If I increase the screen resolution, the issue is eliminated. However, my eyes tremendously prefer the screen in 1024 x 768. Deleting the file "localstore.rdf" fixes the problem temporarily. The issue reappears once the program is closd and re-opened. Any suggestions...

[Hendrix] firefox ebay companion left side bar
Name: paul steele Email: paulandysteeleathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox ebay companion left side bar Comments: firefox ebay companion left side bar displays items I have previously won and already removed but cannot remove items when I right click on them. From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Ended items in your Active list can be moved to the Ended list by clicking on the cross in the top-right hand corner. You can not remove items from your Ended list, just as you cannot remove them from My eBay on the eBay website. ...

how to get the coordinates of the browser(including status bar, menu bar, title bar)?thinks
thanks for your suggestion . Can anybody help me? thanks Are you wanting the coordinates of the browser relative to the desktop? The coordinates of something in the browser? A little more info would help... Hi,stiletto. I want to get the coordiantes of the browser relative to the screen,thus I can position the browser in the specific location in the screen,say postioning the browser in the left top corner ,center,or right bottom corner. Thanks . Hi, This sample will help to create popup in different position like center,left or right. Are you looking for this one? Pop...

Web resources about - Scroll bar on left hand side and browser bar supposedly not functioning properly - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
by WHO to provide a unifying framework for classifying the health components of functioning and disability. The ICF classification complements ...

Melbourne researchers working on machine to keep donor livers functioning
Melbourne researchers have created a machine that keeps a liver functioning outside of a human body.

'Our cabinet is [still] functioning exceptionally well': Abbott government talking points leaked again ...
The Abbott cabinet is still &quot;functioning exceptionally well&quot;, according to talking points leaked to Fairfax Media&nbsp;for a second ...

Leaked talking points tell ministers to say 'our cabinet is functioning exceptionally well'
Tony Abbott's ministers have been told to say that &quot;our cabinet is functioning exceptionally well,&quot; according to the daily talking ...

‘Barely functioning’ train service months away from fix
It could take months to fix Ballarat’s barely functioning train service unless the government makes significant changes.

Channing Tatum admits he is a 'high-functioning' alcoholic
Channing Tatum talks about drinking, becoming a father and his own childhood in an intimate interview with GQ magazine.

Non-functioning next-gen iPhone prototypes/fakes surface in Bangkok?
... casings surfaced online. Today, Neowin posted images they claim to be a “prototype finalized design casing” of the next-gen iPhone (not a functioning ...

Well-functioning Australian government a distant memory for most public servants
Most breathless young graduate recruits, when asked why they applied to join the Australian Public Service, say that they "want to make a difference." ...

TweetDeck will stop functioning, be removed from Google Play on May 7
Starting May 7, the current TweetDeck app on Android will cease to function, and will then be removed from Google Play the same day.