Not working in Firefox 3.1b2: "Save Image As", "Save Link As", and "Save Page As"

Name:    Thaddeus Polit
Email:   ThaddeusdotPolitatlmcodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Firefox 3.1b2 - When I click "Save Image As", "Save link As", or "Save
Page As", nothing happens.  The "Save As" dialog does not appear.  Due
to this problem, I have been forced to start using I.E.  Yuck!  Please help!
Sincerely,
Thaddeus

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Thaddeus

Linking Ability with "Save As" or "Save As PDF"
Name: STUART HASSEL Email: StuartHasselatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Linking Ability with "Save As" or "Save As PDF" Comments: The reason I mostly use Safari is that it has the ability of linking anything that I save to my desktop. If I'm, say, doing a search using something like Google, I can click on various links at the moment but if I want to be able to do that later I can't so I copy my search word(s) or phrase onto Google using Safari and then just make the search page into a "document" and park it on my desktop. I can a...

"save as" and "save link as" dialog flickers
On a new Mandriva 2007.1 system Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Seamonkey 1.1.1 both have a glitch in the "save as" (for an open page) and "save link as" (Firefox)/ "save link target as" (Seamonkey) for right click on a link dialogs. When the dialog comes up it's like there are two copies and it is flickering back and forth between them rapidly. Or possibly the dialog is resizing itself quickly. The "two" dialogs are vertically aligned but the right edge jumps back and forth. Identical copies of these two browsers did NOT do this on Mandriva 2006...

"save session", "don´t save"... "abort"!
Name: lumpi Product: Firefox Summary: "save session", "don´t save"... "abort"! Comments: There should be a third "abort/cancel" button in the "save session" dialog for tabbed browsing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a2) Gecko/20070206 GranParadiso/3.0a2 ...

while saving the file "Save as Type" in SaveDialogBox shows "MicrosoftExcelSheet" and "AllFiles", how can i restrict "AllFiles" and show only "MicrosoftExcelSheet" ..
Below is code written for opening XLFile.  HttpContext.Current.Response.Clear();HttpContext.Current.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + astr_FileName); HttpContext.Current.Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", abyte_Data.Length.ToString()); HttpContext.Current.Response.ContentType = astr_ContentType; //octet-stream"; or //"application/vnd.ms-excel"; HttpContext.Current.Response.BinaryWrite(abyte_Data);    Udaya.M...

how to automatically "Save " a page after certain intervals without clicking "Save Page As..."
Hi, I want to save a web page automatically in my local memory after certain interval . Suppose I have opened my yahoo mail account in firefox . I want to save the opened page again and again after certain interval in my hard disk( i will refresh the page in the mean time using javascript) without any mouse click . I will overwrite the file again and again . I will supply the current url of my current session . Can you help me by giving hints or any code for this automatic "save page as..."? Regards Subhadip On Mar 28, 6:07 pm, "subhadip" <subh...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Why does opening of "Save" or "Save As" window take so long?
Name: Mike Cleven Email: mikecleven_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Why does opening of "Save" or "Save As" window take so long? Comments: Unlike other programs, which bring up the whole contents of a directory quickly, Firefox (and Mozilla in its raw state) takes its time adding one directory item after another; such that you can wait quite a while to actually hit the "save" button, especially if you have to scroll to the right for any reason (e.g. looking for a subdirectory etc). Wondering why this is....I had a look at your bugs and p...

Catching "Save..." and "Save As..." from other applications (Office suite)
Hello, I would like to create an app with delphi (RadXE) that: - catch the "save..." and "save as..." from other applications, in particular MS-Office suites (but also other apps) - get some data from a dialog form before saving etc... - then going quiescent waiting for the next "save" or "save as..." event... I thought a way could be launching the external app by my delphi application getting handles to it, but I don't know how to catch events. Anybody can help me? (I am sure of yes! :) thanks in advance, Filippo __________________ ...

"Append to" instead of "Save to"
Hi, When saving a message to a file, the file will be overwritten if it already exists. Does any one know a way to append to the file instead of overwriting it? Thanks. J. J. Cagnol wrote: > Hi, > > When saving a message to a file, the file will be overwritten if it > already exists. Does any one know a way to append to the file instead > of overwriting it? > > Thanks. > J. No, but you could just set up a temporary folder within Mozilla if you wanted to save multiple messages to a file. The mbox format which Mozilla uses simply has multiple m...

"Firefox" or "Gecko"
Hi, In a lot of places in MDN, like in https://developer.mozilla.org/En/DOM/Attr#Deprecated_properties_and_methods one can see a mention of "Starting in Gecko 7.0 (Firefox 7.0 / Thunderbird 7.0 / SeaMonkey 2.4)...". What is in parens is generated by a template. This was relevant when Gecko/Firefox numbers where different, but I'm wondering if this is necessary anymore for webdev-oriented documentation. I think that since Firefox 4, it would be relevant to just write "Starting in Firefox 7..." (even the ".0" can be dropped I think). This i...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Save all" "Detach all" and "Delete all" always appear greyed out
Something went wrong with my TB and suddenly a couple of attachment-related options always appear greyed out when I read an email with an attachment! "Save all" "Detach all" and "Delete all" I am sure I have used these in the past. Either an update or an addon must have screwed things up. Any sugesstions? -- Rahul Rahul wrote, On Saturday 07 February 2009 02:57 AM: > Something went wrong with my TB and suddenly a couple of attachment-related > options always appear greyed out when I read an email with an attachment! > > "...

Saving "Surf Sessions" on Firefox instead of "bookmarking all tabs"
Name: Sebastián Zegers Email: szegersatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Saving "Surf Sessions" on Firefox instead of "bookmarking all tabs" Comments: I love your product, and use it daily, and there is one feature that i believe could work GREAT in the next version. I work with tabs all the time, specially when i'm just surfing, investigating subject i don't know of, looking for an especific product or video or blog. Many times, i have to stop my work to resume it later, and all i can do is "Save All Tabs" but it's not qui...

Web resources about - Not working in Firefox 3.1b2: "Save Image As", "Save Link As", and "Save Page As" - mozilla.firefox.prerelease