My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback

Name:    Markus
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Mac OS X Version 10.6.4
Firefox 4 Beta 1

Feedback:
Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a
page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even
though I am obviously using it.

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Markus

Giving feedback of Firefox 4 Beta
Name: Bear Email: nosmoke2k9atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Giving feedback of Firefox 4 Beta Comments: How to give feedback when I'm using Firefox 4 Beta? I've got this error when I click submit: Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted. More information is available with DEBUG=True. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) ...

Unable to send feedback for the new Firefox 4 Beta.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Unable to send feedback for the new Firefox 4 Beta. Comments: There seems to be a problem with the Feedback button on the new Firefox 4 Beta. When I click on it and on either "Firefox made me happy because" or "Firefox made me sad because", a page appears telling me to update to the latest beta version, which I already have. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response t...

Firefox 4 Beta 2 Not Up-To-Date, Cannot give Feedback
Name: Alex McGlasson Email: bobothebeeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 2 Not Up-To-Date, Cannot give Feedback Comments: I've downloaded and installed the "latest" version of the F4B2 recently and have tried to use the happy-face frownie-face feedback in the top right, but I'm being told that I still don't have the latest version of the Beta. I've twice downloaded and installed the file that I'm sent to from there, but to no avail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback #4
Name: Broc Email: bwoodworatgonzagadotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: A couple of issues: Sometimes graphics do not load correctly, such as the poll results on ESPN.com's main page. When buying tickets on ticketswest.com, the "please wait" screen never went away while the site looked for tickets. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

firefox 3 beta 4 feedback #4
Name: Kingma Email: kingmaatBtinternetdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: Hey Mozilla Firefox 3 is great! I especially like the text finder function (search for text while typing), the new download bar and the search function in the address bar. However can you make the home button go to the navigation bar instead of the bookmarks bar? Cheers and keep up the good work! Kingma Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 -feedback button issue
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 -feedback button issue Comments: Feedback button has stopped working ,it now redirects to this page https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download saying you need to upgrade to the latest version,which is the one I'm currently using (4.0 Beta2)-please fix it,it is a very important feature,it may even be worthwhile including it in the final release,or maybe making it available as an add-on. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ N...

Firefox Button on Firefox 4 Beta.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Button on Firefox 4 Beta. Comments: I want the Firefox button also on Windows XP Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Can't give feedback on latest Firefox 4 beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Can't give feedback on latest Firefox 4 beta Comments: Whenever I click "Feedback" and try to give happy or sad feedback, it redirects me to tell me that I need to download the Firefox 4 beta but I have just installed the latest version from the Mozilla website. See image: http://imgur.com/Ug1Ec Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

Firefox 4 beta Feedback button doesn't work
Name: Nicolas Email: nayerbeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta Feedback button doesn't work Comments: Firefox made me sad because its Feedback button doesn't work for me. I tried using it and instead I keep on getting this: Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted. More information is available with DEBUG=True. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if yo...

Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5
Name: Michael Lubinski Email: michaeldotlubinskiatcnsiwidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5 Comments: When i access this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a008096986d.shtml Firefox Beta 4 and Beta 5 hang up causing Firefox to crash. However, 2.0.0.12 does not. I have not tried other pages within that domain. It does it every time without fail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #4
Name: Pierre-Guillaume Dufour Email: pierredotdufouratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Everything has been great so far. I only wish you could close all the tab and have just a "new" tab to start with. Keep up the good (the greatest !) work. PG Dufour. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Firefox 4 Beta Feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Comments: Why make the orange menu bar if it's just going to waste the same or simliar amount of vertical screen real estate as the old version? Terrible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox beta 4 feedback
Name: Jordane Email: jordane--athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta 4 feedback Comments: the beta version of firefox is amazing!!! it is fast, easy to use and practical what could i ask more ? keep on with the good work! love you ^^ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fr; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it....

Feedback on new Firefox Beta
Name: Dorothy Norkus Email: Av8trxxataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on new Firefox Beta Comments: 1) I REALLY want to be able to use the enter key to make my URL in the browser go. I DO NOT want to have to click and enter it with my mouse. I must do this with the latest release. Annoying. 2) I want a recent history of my top fav URLs ONLY to show in my browser history. I do not like to have to type URLs in or go to a book mark. Takes extra steps. I liked the drop down URL history from the old, old version of Firefox. I used that for my 'bookmarks' ins...

Firefox Beta Feedback #4
Name: Connor Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta Feedback Comments: Every website I went to has been loading faster than ever. I have not experienced any errors as of yet. The Private Browsing is a good feature for people. Overall I give 10 out of 10 stars for the beta version of Firefox 3.1 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the s...

Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.
Name: Tor Øystein Skog Email: toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. Comments: No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 4 (beta 7)
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 (beta 7) - Firefox Button placement Comments: If the Firefox Button and the Tab Bar were combined it would save space; and that extra space could then be allotted to web page viewing area. A gain for the user. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Unable to feedback on Firefox 4 Beta
Name: Yoel Knopf Email: yoelknopfatyahoodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Unable to feedback on Firefox 4 Beta Comments: I recently downloaded the Beta version of Firefox 4 in order to test it out and did so for a couple of days giving feedback on some issues. It has now stopped me being able to give direct feedback (using the feedback option in the top right corner), and instead redirects me to : https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download I will still carry on using, trying and testing it out, but hope to be able to continue giving feedback. The issue I wanted to bri...

feedback on bugs for new firefox beta.
Name: Tracy Crossley Email: tlcrossleyataoldotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback on bugs for new firefox beta. Comments: Major issues with Yahoo. Went to open up Yahoo, the whole screen starts jiggling, from the cursor to open tab. If I click on mail, it does not allow me to proceed. It looks like it is opening up, but you just see the code blinking and jiggling. It finally says it has timed out. I never had the issue with the old browser. So I am guessing it has to do with your new release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; e...

Firefox 4 Beta 7 Feedback
Name: Alireza Noori Email: alirezanooriathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 7 Feedback Comments: Hi mozilla! I wanted to post a full feedback on what I think will make the Firefox the best browser available. I posted a feedback like this for IE team and I hope one of you will listen to it. Currently I think you have the best browser available so I thought I post my IE feedback too you to since you listen more! I'll send you a mockup for what I've built for IE and try to explain what are these features. I've put a lot of effort into what I th...

Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: Kevin Pajak Email: infoatjpopexpressdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: Something I like about the new tab system you have for Firefox 3 Beta 4: I like the way that when you have many tabs on the screen and select the tab that is either the furthest on the right or left of the screen, that tab adjusts itself fully against the edge of the browser. I also like the round green gradient "Back button" - very clear and draws the user right to it when he/she needs to go back a page. Also though, I am missing ...

Web resources about - My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

President Xi's media tour draws positive feedback from reporters, journalism academia
Xinhua President Xi's media tour draws positive feedback from reporters, journalism academia CCTV During a tour to the People's Daily , Xinhua ...

President Xi's media tour draws positive feedback
President Xi's media tour draws positive feedback

Twitter Launches Customer Support Prompt via DMs, Customer Feedback Tools
... customer service tool, prompting customers to engage with companies via direct messages. They also launched a way for customers to offer feedback ...

Massively Multiuser Feedback
... being contemplated or that have been made. Operating a business like this presents a unique challenge and opportunity to leverage this feedback ...