installing adbobe flash on firefox 3.0 rc1

Name:    Bas Bruijninckx
Email:   basdotbruijninckxatsundiogroupdotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
when installing the adboe flash plugin when sites require this firefox
reports succesful completion of the install, but on next visit of the
same page requires installing the plugin again... and again...

windows vista business/firefox3.0rc1

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; nl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Bas

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/1.1.4 Mnenhy/0.7.4.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0 RC1
Name: Fred Email: fredbaillyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 RC1 - Adobe Flash player 8 cannot be installed Comments: error message on installation attempts Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Private to generate the following:? : > After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the > internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, > including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with > zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. > However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to > the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just > blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that > out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 > > Thanks for any help I can get. > RIGHT click the ZA-icon in the tray (next to the clock) click "Restore ZoneAlarm Control Panel" open the Tab "Program Control" click the top bar "programs" to sort by name MARK all versions of Firefox.exe that ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Cannot open update or addons for Firefox since 2.0..0.16 and Firefox 3.01 installed
Name: biochemist795 Email: biochemical795atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot open update or addons for Firefox since 2.0..0.16 and Firefox 3.01 installed Comments: Automatic update and addon link doesn't work Cannot enter and open addon or update links manually Cannot find any reason or source of these problems Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3
Name: fernando colan Email: sysman0412athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3 Comments: i was using firefox by years but recently i was problem trying to get www.peliculasyonquis.con, and unistalled, then i tried to inall, again many times and aprently all is good but, no appear nothing, in the desktop and programs. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17
Name: David Gens Email: david2thegreate-scapedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17 Comments: The css was verified using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ and works just fine on the version 2 but not on version 3. I'll be glad to send you the css file and the the html files if you need them. If you could point me to any information as to the diferences in the two css engines I'll try to get you any information I can gleen Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Ge...

FireFox up to FireFox 3.0
Name: Steve Email: woipatonlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox up to FireFox 3.0 Comments: with intervals the Firefox Browser displays a false page reproduction. The interval can be short or longer. These effects have I got in all FF versions. What is the reason of this Browser behavior? Is it a sytem fault? Or is the reason elsewhere to find? sincerely yours, Steve Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20
Name: Jack Werner Email: jndotwernerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20 Comments: I upgraded to firefox 3.0.5 and lost functionality. My home page no longer "sticks" between repeated invocations of firefox. My Usernames don't "stick" either. With 2.0.0.20 I have this functionality. That is why I backleveled to it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expe...

Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0
Name: Kenneth Chen Email: kennethchen135athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0 Comments: I've used the newest version of Firefox 3.0 & found not satisfactory to read Chinese language of Character Code "Traditional Big 5". The words overlap to each other & are difficult to read. Some websites of English language are still in the version of Firefox 2.0. So the lines of some part of the website are overlapping and are difficult to read in the version Firefox 3.0. The website of Westpac Bank www.westpac.com.au is an exa...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox 3.0 Rc1 #3
Name: kaiz Email: kaizvnatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Rc1 Comments: hello, I'm kaiz and i'm using FF3. I found that Search(ctrl+F) of FF3 is not convenient for user. If i need to find "kaiz" on my page, it's show me "kaiz" only, but with "Kaiz","kAiz" or "KAIZ" is not working. if It's your intention, i'm sorry because send this email to you. Hope FF be better. Firefox's Fan Kaiz Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) ...

Firefox 1.0.7 not working properly after installing and uninstalling Firefox RC1.5
Name: Lawrence Carriere Email: lawrence.carriere_at_shaw.ca Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 1.0.7 not working properly after installing and uninstalling Firefox RC1.5 Comments: I decided to try out Firefox RC1.5 today. After seeing that none of the extensions I like the use would not work with RC1.5, I uninstalled it and reinstalled v1.0.7. When I fired it up for the first time after the reinstall, it would not load up a page and seemed to be frozen. I click a few buttons a few times just for the heck of it but nothing. When I tried to close Firefox, I got the multiple t...

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0
Name: Rick Brazitis Email: brazitisatsilverlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0 Comments: You require, if the user has Microsoft products, either Windows 2000, XP, or Vista. I use Windows 98SE. I have tried later Microsoft products, but the improvements offered do not justify the increase in Microsoft product control of "owners" (I used my Win98SE CD to put an OS on 12 PC's that a local non-profit was giving away to local smaller non-profits, after the local non-profit upgraded to XP and the PC&...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype
Name: Norman MacLeod Email: norshmacattalktalkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype Comments: I used Skype successfully before installing the 2.0.0.4 update. After that Skype (V 2.0.0.6) booted up but would not function. None of the contact icons light up and if you do try to make contact, "Misc Error" appears. Is there a cure or have I to uninstall Firefox? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5
Name: John Anderson Email: johnandersonattelusplanetdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I have d/l 3.5, which is non-functional (issues mainly with boomarks and refresh), among others. I am currently a fully functional Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) user and would be happy there if the download speed was as fast as it is said 3.5 is. 3.0.13 is a little slow getting going on startup. I have tried, without success, to use MozBackup to bring my bookmarks from 3.0.13 into 3.5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; ...

Web resources about - installing adbobe flash on firefox 3.0 rc1 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper