In my bank site a browser control that offuscated the key don't works in Firefox but in IE works

Name:    Allen Polo
Email:   polodotallenatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
In my bank site a browser control that offuscated the key don't works in
Firefox but in IE works. The control receive by the keyword clicking on
the site avoiding typing on the keyboard. When you made clicks on
letters the control works fine but when you click a number the cursor is
repositioned at the beginning of the field, if the user is not careful
of repositioning the cursor at the end of the keyword typed until that
moment the user will get a password mistake believing that Firefox don't
works, i don't know if already anybody has reported a similar bug. If
you need to verify that you can go to
https://olbe.todo1.com/SVE/control/BoleTransactional.bancolombia
and try to type an order password in the third field from above to
below, we you type a number the cursor is repositioned at the beginning
of he field.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Allen