I'm getting a script error message sometimes when trying to start firefox

Name:    Venessa
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
This is the message I get:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete.

Script:
file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox%203.5%20Beta%204/components/nsAddonRepository.js:338

It happens when firefox is trying to bring up the add-on updater before
actually starting. If you click "continue" it seems normal, and if you
hit "cancel" it shows the add-on updater box, but with nothing in it.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Venessa

Today I tried to open firefox however this message came up 'ssl3.dss' needs to be reinstalled to make firefox fire up - I haven't downloaded any programme nor uninstalled that thing
Name: RAE Email: raedatorcondotnetdotnz Product: Firefox Summary: Today I tried to open firefox however this message came up 'ssl3.dss' needs to be reinstalled to make firefox fire up - I haven't downloaded any programme nor uninstalled that thing - could you tell me how to solve the problem? Thanks, Rae Comments: as above Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ N...

Sometimes get "FireFox.exe has encountered a problem and must be closed" error when trying to open FireFox
Name: Pcfreakske2000 Email: pcfreakske2000athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Sometimes get "FireFox.exe has encountered a problem and must be closed" error when trying to open FireFox Comments: Sometimes when I try to open FireFox I get a standard crash message "FireFox.exe has encountered an error and must be closed" ect ... I sometimes need to click on the desktop icon of FireFox a few times and then the error message appears. Also I get the "Restore session" and "Start New Session" dialog screen too. Sometimes FireFox loads w...

All going well apart from two days when it wasn't possible to get on line; e-mail only available via Outlook Express. Tried reloading Firefox but got error messages. Eventually used system
Name: John Pelling Email: johnpellingattiscalidotcodotuk Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: All going well apart from two days when it wasn't possible to get on line; e-mail only available via Outlook Express. Tried reloading Firefox but got error messages. Eventually used system restore and all proceeding normally again. Comments: See summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Error Script message when starting Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Error Script message when starting Firefox Comments: The past couple of versions of Firefox I have been getting the following Error Script message when starting Firefox: Script: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox%203.6%20Beta%201/components/nsBlocklistService.js:648 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

getting error message each time i start firefox
Hi! I get this message everytime i start firefox: 'one or more files could not be updatet. Please make shure all other applications are closed and that you have permission to modify the files, and then restart Firefox to try again.' I got the permission to modify the files, and there is no other applications running. I also get error messages installing other software that Firefox must be closed before I can continue. Even though Firefox is closed. Please help, Dennis Jr. ...

My system doesn't close out the program when I sign out of it. Then, when I try to open Firefox I get a message that it's already in use. ?????
Name: Harvery A. Immerman Email: haicinoatfusedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: My system doesn't close out the program when I sign out of it. Then, when I try to open Firefox I get a message that it's already in use. ????? Comments: Please note summary for details. Thank you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 Glue/4.5 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you...

Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox
Name: Ram Babu Email: rambabu234sonuataoldotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox Comments: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox. Let me know why is it happening . . I'm waiting your urgent response, about this because I use to work on firefox browser, So hurryup, I need its very urgent thanks for favour Ram Babu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox...

I'm trying to get rid of accuweather when I first sign in to Firefox. It keeps appearing. I don't want it unless I ask for it. Please help.
Name: N.Finder Email: Nsfinderataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm trying to get rid of accuweather when I first sign in to Firefox. It keeps appearing. I don't want it unless I ask for it. Please help. Comments: Why don't you have a telephone number one can call when frustrated with MozillaFirefox? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/418.9.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/419.3 ...

Why can't you fix the problem of firefox not shutting down, then getting message firefox already running?????????
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Why can't you fix the problem of firefox not shutting down, then getting message firefox already running????????? Comments: firefox already running, fix it Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can't get Zero Hex Satisfaction
Hey, how can I get a Zero byte into a Blob? I've tried the following: b = blob(space(1), EncodingUTF8!) blobedit(b, 1, blob('~h00', EncodingUTF8!)) BlobEdit fails when the value is 0H. It's working for other values. ....and I have rebooted, debugged, sent my daily greetings to the Sybase Management, changed music and socks, so I'm out of ideas... I'm using PB10, build 6064. Thanks for any tip Hi, The way I've found: blob lb_byte0 integer li_0 li_0 = 0 lb_byte0 = blob("aa") BlobEdit ( lb_byte0, 1, li_0) lb_byte0 = blobm...

Get a message whenever I'm on facebook that Firefox Application steals
Name: Glenda Email: onevoiceatbellsouthdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Get a message whenever I'm on facebook that Firefox Application steals Comments: Whenever I am on facebook I get repeated messages that FireFox Application contains something that is used to steal passwords, etc. I have Kaspersky security and they are no help with this problem. Is FireFox the problem or ???? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of...

I'm getting Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'.
Hi, I just downloaded DNN, and I'm getting this error: Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Global" %> Thanks, Nicole Not sure which DNN version you are using, but the error is because the proper dll is not there. In 2.1.2 it...

I get this error message at start up "Well, this is embarrassing. Firefox is having trouble recovering your windows and tabs. This is us
Name: Dennis Pino Email: dennisdotpinoatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I get this error message at start up "Well, this is embarrassing. Firefox is having trouble recovering your windows and tabs. This is usually caused by a recently opened web page." Comments: I get this error message because I have my home page set to a blank page. I do this because I do not want by browser to go to any site until I tell it to. I have always had my home page set up this way but it has only been the last co...

Web resources about - I'm getting a script error message sometimes when trying to start firefox - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Here's the Interview Where Donald Trump Expresses His "New York Values"
Here is the 1999 interview, brought to you by the Cruz campaign , in which Donald Trump elucidates what Ted Cruz now is referring to as “ New ...

Iran Says It Has Released Four Americans in a Prisoner Swap
Iran’s judiciary said Saturday that it had released four Iranian-American nationals, including the Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian, as ...

Burkina Faso: Local Troops Retake Hotel From Al-Qaeda Jihadis
It happened late Friday night. The Splendid Hotel in the Burkina Faso capital of Ouagadougou. Most people have never heard of it. It is, however, ...

Taiwan elects new nationalist president, threatening China relations
It’s getting hard to keep track of all the international news this week, what with so much of the world being on fire and all, but there was ...

‘Simpsons’ and ‘Futurama’ creator Matt Groening to develop new animated series for Netflix
Throughout 2016, Netflix plans to roll out 28 completely new shows alongside five feature films, a clear indication that the company is dead ...

Extraterrestrial Lobbyist Explains Hillary Clinton’s Controversial UFO Statements
I spoke to a DC-based extraterrestrial lobbyist and head of the Paradigm Research Group about the unusual comments made by presidential candidate ...

Apple drops free iTunes Radio, bundles it into Apple Music
iTunes Radio’s time as a free, ad-supported service is coming to an end. According to BuzzFeed , Apple will discontinue the free version of its ...

Hawaii Department of Health Reports First Case Of Zika Virus In The U.S.
Just days after the Center for Disease Control recommended travel warnings to pregnant women headed to Latin America , the Hawaiian Department ...

Watch Two Lengthy Interviews With the ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ VFX Geniuses
It’s been a pretty decent month for visual effects maestros Roger Guyett , Patrick Tubach , Neal Scanlan and Chris Corbould . You know, they ...

Windows 10 Mobile rolling out to Lumia 640 devices on T-Mobile in Poland
Polish users on the T-Mobile network, running Windows Phone 8.1 on the Lumia 640 are reporting that they are receiving a firmware update required ...