I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED!

Name:    Wayne Lee
Email:   waynerleeatyahoodotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
This is awesome. The comparison between this and IE7 is like night and day.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
Wayne

I want I want I want, I need I need I need
Beyond &^%@#$* cool! http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-fly/ Ted Novak TRA#5512 Hey �: > cool! With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me spinning. -- Kim (1/29/2009 2:21:52 PM Mountain) > With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until > it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me > spinning. Eh. That could be its own fun LOL. -- Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows. ...

we need you as you needed us
Name: Ivan Product: Firefox Summary: we need you as you needed us Comments: hey Firefox is awesome and beats IE... all of us gladly downloaded it to brake a world record... now we ask you to help us in stoping the cancellation of a great TV show, im sure Mozilla has some Stargate fans... please come and sign your names in... http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/ .. Michael Humphreys: I support this petition. Abelardo Canaan: I support this petition. Joseph Tentallini: I support this petition. Mick Green: Why stop the best show on Tv? Brendan...

help: need firefox extension mentor to get me up to speed
If any firefox extension expert out there wants to earn a few bucks helping me get up to speed on the development process, please contact me. I guess I can afford $100 ~ $250 total, so this won't make you rich, but the extension will be extraordinary when it's done, if that matters. I prefer we work together interactively via voice and/or text chats on skype or yahoo messenger. Here are some details about my experience level and what I need you to help me achieve - to help you decide whether you'll be a good match. #1: I just need to get up-to-speed on t...

Need Help/Need a Solution
I have a customer of mine who has a program that the database runs constantly on their NT server. The NT server is scheduled to do a backup of selected files each night on a tape drive. The problem is that since the database is opened, it is not getting backed up. I have heard that there is a product out there (freeware or possibly it needs to be purchased) that takes a snapshot of the database and saved so that it is backed up with the regularly scheduled backup. Is this dbbackup.exe and how does it work? What do I need to do that implement this on a Windows NT 4 Server? Ple...

need more speed.
Name: k Product: Firefox Summary: need more speed. Comments: at the moment firefox is the clear browser of choice because its fast and lots of very useful addons, but what will happen when google chrome 2 comes out and addons are ready and available? Chrome has been advertised a lot (on youtube, gmail, google search pages which everyone uses...oh dear so everyones probably heard of it or got it auto installed by real player for example, so most people have it on their computers now! when the addons are out for chrome, will people click firefox or chrome on their desktops??? I ...

needed for Firefox
Name: LJ Owen Email: ljowen123atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: needed for Firefox Comments: I would like for there to be an option to block a specific website. In this case, myspace and it's variations. I've not found any way of being able to do so. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

need more speed
Name: mkumar Email: dmillindkumaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: need more speed Comments: one of the best web browser,need some more changes in speed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox needs...
Name: Awais Imran Email: muzlim_dude_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox needs... Comments: Hey project team guy, ive got a suggestion...why dont u guys make the tabs of beta 2 better?I just downloaded it and found the tabs almost invincible.Make them more obvious for easier accesability. Other than that,can u have a program in FF which blocks spyware from automatically downloading from ur comp?Ad-Aware SE special edition has that feature.It would be really nice to have that Thanks for reading, Firefox nut Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U...

need firefox
Name: eddie kraft Email: eddiekattmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: need firefox Comments: Don't know how to do this Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Need for Speed!
Hi all! I use Rainbow Portal in our intranet, but I found it running so slowly, the frist time I link to the portal, it takes 15~20's to response, how can I make it a bit faster? Have you used a release build? Also, the first time you connect after a build or re-install it will be slow whilst files are moved into the IIS cache. Try connecting from a few computers. Mark I used release1733, and rebuilded in vs2003(including a few modules I wrote), runs on a win2003 box. in the same server, IBS takes about 5's to response the first click, you know, every morning the first o...

need for speed
While spinrite seems to be by far the most thorough scan tool I've ever seen, I am often in the situation of making a quick diagnosis. What would be a benefit to me would be an option to do a fast non comprehensive scan. Obviously the boot sector, as well as the first few megs and last few megs of a drive and some spots in between, that will at least tell you that the drive appears to be ok. This would be very usefull for sorting a pile of drives or a quick on site check. It would be more thorough than what I currently do which is start a scan and interupt after a couple min. I...

need firefox
Name: menno Email: mennofranzenatlivedotnl Product: Firefox Summary: need firefox Comments: i can't run internet explorer on my computer so i need a other browser Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; nl; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

the Need for speed
Name: web Product: Firefox Summary: the Need for speed Comments: Firefox custom build with SSE enable works faster than Firefox 3.0.1, Firefox 3.0.2 ever fast than Firefox 3.1 beta 1 also website load faster and the Firefox APP. is faster with SSE enable Firefox should Have... SSE builds optimized for Pentium III/equivalent. SSE is in most new CPUs... SSE should be in the compiler parameters... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hen...

Needs that perhaps others need too
Name: Bruce Lockert Email: bclockert_at_netscape.net Product: Firefox Summary: Needs that perhaps others need too Comments: I have recently used Firefox. The Microsoft IE6 kept getting viruses, ad/spy, and keyloggers. I have antiviruses and webroot; however, relatives click stuff they should not click when I am not at home. Sneaky! Trashes the computer too! The Firefox does not get as much problems; however, same relatives have figured out how to do it again. The best cannot protect you from yourself or others using the same computer unless you and they honestly use it ...

Web resources about - I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED! - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Google CEO rebukes Donald Trump's Muslim ban: 'America was and is a country of immigrants'
New Google CEO Sundar Pichai has only been in the job a few months , but he's already doing that Silicon Valley thing that Apple CEO Tim Cook ...

Nations on cusp of landmark climate agreement in Paris
PARIS — Diplomats will presented with the final draft of a Paris climate accord on Saturday, following three straight all-night negotiating sessions ...

Finally, the CORRECT Star Wars watching order
Fans want to watch the Star Wars films in the most logical order possible, and the debate rages as to what that order is. We're here to help. ...

Reality Editor, an iOS app developed by MIT researchers, lets you connect smart objects by drawing lines ...
John Brownlee / Co.Design : Reality Editor, an iOS app developed by MIT researchers, lets you connect smart objects by drawing lines between ...

Anger in Greek refugee camp after Idomeni eviction
At least 1,000 refugees have been sent back to Athens, because they are not from Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Fantasy sports sites get temporary stay to continue operation
Mere hours after a Manhattan judge banned fantasy-sports sites FanDuel and DraftKings from operating in the state pending a trial to determine ...

Bryan Singer Breaks Down the ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Trailer
The X-Men: Apocalypse trailer hit the web today, and based on the 200 comments left on that post , it’s fair to say the response has been mixed ...

Taliban Attack Near Spanish Embassy in Afghanistan Kills 7
The Nation Taliban Attack Near Spanish Embassy in Afghanistan Kills 7 New York Times KABUL, Afghanistan — At least seven people have been ...

Elon Musk Forms Nonprofit To Keep AI Beneficial
The concept of artificial intelligence (AI) is an amazing one. Right now computers only do what they are told, but for a computer to eventually ...

Islamic State can make fake Syrian passports: US report
State Depart­ment spokes­man John Kirby says they are aware of report­s that Daesh may have obtain­ed this capabi­lity