General

Name:    Nick
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Amazing. Just needs more compatible addons and it will be wonderful.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Nick

Firefox or not Firefox

FireFox in general
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01C52FA4.2BB79240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi I'm a software and web developer. Using a combination of .NET C# DLLs = and page-based VBScript plus client-side Javascript. I'm also a long-time user and MS beta tester of operating systems, = including various versions of MSIE. Now I installed FireFox 1.0.1 because a horrendous number of FireFox = clients are being reported in SurfStats and other site statistics = gathere...

What generals generally do

Firefox generally
My spybot reveals that Firefox is responsible for downloading threats into my system Avenue.inc and Advertiser are two examples. Today Firefox will not download pages properly. I have downloaded your latest version with no perceptible improvement. You were mentioned as having problems on the BCC Click programme this morning. Isn't it time you had a telephone support line in the United Kingdom? You are ranked as the best but my experience has not been so. This is not the first time that I have complained and as yet I have received no answers from you. It is the weekend expect...

Firefox General Comments
Name: Email: gotoralphatthequantumimpactdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox General Comments Comments: Guys & Gals, Thanks for making this available. This browser is fantastic. It's very stable and offers the latest features. Happy to be a user. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

general feedback for Firefox 3
Name: Justin M. Howe Email: howefitzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: general feedback for Firefox 3 Comments: So far, so good! I enjoy being able to type the first few letters of an address I've visited and being able to find it. One thing I would like to see is a tab or button for adding tabs. It's just a little handier than going to File all the time. So far, though, I really like this version! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox uses Firefox.

General Firefox UI improvements
General Interface improvements happening and planned for Firefox are extremely good for the end user. Outlined below is feedback and idea's for improvements explained after careful thought and research into Firefox, many novice users using Firefox and more. Status Bar hidden by default Very good improvement that should be introduced soon. The only thing that requires some thought is showing the link location of links possible elsewhere (perhaps not at all as not used much by most users) or one idea is like Opera, in a tooltip after hovering for a period of time. Extension dev...

Firefox BEta release (general feedback)
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox BEta release (general feedback) Comments: I think a better way of implementing the private browsing feature would be to allow it run while normal browsing is active. It is really annoying to have to lose access to whatever windows/tabs you have open when you want to open a private browsing session Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback
Name: Huntly Cameron Email: huntlydotcameronatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback Comments: Ive only been using it for about 10 mins now, but, its god dam cool! Love the new address bar search thing, the new star bookmark tool is great and very convenient! The best thing (so far...) is the site information, its a lot nicer than the previous version. Oh and the suspected web forgery and malware protection pages are neat! :D This is the best thing since... something good... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows...