Forms , Select and option selected.

Name:    Jirrick
Email:   jurahudecatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I've found problem with SELECTED option in <select> forms. I wanted to
use pre-selected option in my form , but when I used the Firefox 3 RC1
to render it there wasn't any preselected item. I tried to rewrite code
( use selected="selected" ) , but still no effect. I was confused and
tried to use others viewers ( IE 8 , OP 9 , Konqueror ) and the
pre-selected item worked well in these browsers. The bug has to be in FF
3 RC1.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; cs; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL:
0
Jirrick

Select option selection
I'm created a gridview of websites, in one column, and use the gridview's 'selection' featue in the next column. When I click the 'selection' link I tried to get the website by using: Dim key As String = grvPrivacy.Rows(e.RowIndex).Cells(1).Text but it said it was not part of the webcontrol for selection. How do I get cell so that I can read it? thanks   Looks like your grabbing the select option and not the first cell  try  Dim key As String = grvPrivacy.Rows(e.RowIndex).Cells(0).TextwerD, MCSD VB.Net Hi, gmcghee: There are several ways...

SELECT from SELECT
Hi! I remember seeing an example where you can do a select from a nested select, but I cannot seem to make it work. So it would be something like this: select max( name ) from ( select name from customer union select name from vendor ) Was I dreaming I saw that? Thanks! D In article <4500243f@forums-2-dub>, daniel_AT_infrontsoftware_DOT_com@N0SPAM.com says... > Hi! > > I remember seeing an example where you can do a select from a nested > select, but I cannot seem to make it work. No, you weren't. Try (UNTESTED!) adding a...

Why is the select saying selected after an item is selected?
This was a whitelisting issue due to a software upgrade at hostgator..  Nothing wrong with my code..Scot King SEO Software Tool | Search Engine Optimization"Get your page rank high"  huh? It is smart to put your question in the body and not just in the title. Have no idea what your question is or if it even a question.Eric Pascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn use thisddl.options[ddl.selectedIndex].selected = false; //Clear the selection ddl.options[1].selected = trueMAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Sit...

Form: Focus on selected values in dropdownlists, Refresh after selection and hidding formfields based on selection.
Hello again,I have a form with several dropdown lists. Depending on the selected value in the dropdown lists other fields become available in that same form. It is working in classic ASP in combination of JavaScript. I want to migrate it to ASP.NET. I have posted a part of the form at the end of this post.My questions:1. I use <option <%If iFood="0" then%>selected<%End If%> value="0">No value selected</OPTION> to select the selected item when the form is reloaded after the selecting. I know that this also works in ASP.NET, but isn't there a typical ASP....

My DropDownList doesn't let me select the first option. Also goes back to first option after another option is selected.
 I have a DDL on a page. It's populated by a SqlDataSource, and when a value is selected, I take the orgID from that value to populate a list box. The list box is populated with every store that is tied to that orgID. I can get the list box to populate with the right values for every value in the ddl except for the first one. It's like I can't click on the first value, and whenever I select another value, the list box populates, then the ddl reverts back to the first value no matter which other value I selected.  Here's my ddl: <asp:DropDownList ID="Dro...

Option Selection is lost in Grid when I postback , but I can get the option value (just selection point only lost)
hi All,I'm using option buttone (html control) in a Grid Which is working properly...If I postback the form by any other control my previous Selection is lost...I need to apper the selection after the form postback.PRabakar I guess you are using plain html controls, right?. Consider converting those to server side html controls by adding runat="server" to the declaration of the radio buttons. You will have to make sure viewstate of the grid is enabled CheersBug [MCSD]...

insert select and select into
Hello, I am using temp tables to generate a report. I created most of the temp tables and then use insert select. I found for one, when I use insert select, I get a different query plan than if I use select into. The select into get a much better performance. The problem is I get dead locks on the statement. Is there anything I can do to change this behavior? Thanks, Josh Manfred ...

How to Select all articles form a category without an article that is selected?
Hello, i want to Select all articles form a category without an article that is selected. Thanx a lot ! It's good what i'm thinkin? select * from articles where idCategory = 1 AND IdArticle <> 5 ??? :)...

form text, selectable/copyable vs not selectable/copyable
How does one produce selectable/copyable text on a VCL form (with appearance/function as that provided by TLabel)? My 2007 IDE presents copyright text in the help about box at the top that is selectable/copyable. That same box toward the bottom presents OS/memory information that is not selectable/copyable. Both have same general appearance. Why is one selectable/copyable and the other is not? A TLabel's caption text does not seem to be copyable, is there an option I've overlooked to make it selectable/copyable, if so what? Bonus appreciation for more info, sa...

Select in the select clause
How to use another select clause within a select clause itself. Like; select col1,col2,(select colx from table b) from table a . The above statement is throwing syntax error Thanks, Anandkumar B CGVAK Software & Exports Ltd. ( 0422 2434491/92 http://www.cgvakindia.com "anand_group" <anand@cgvakindia.com> wrote: > How to use another select clause within a select clause itself. > Like; > select col1,col2,(select colx from table b) from table a . > The above statement is throwing syntax error Ensure that subquery returns only one row. And...

SELECT . FROM ( SELECT .. FROM )
Hi, In application we generate very effective SQL statements that are understandable by MS SQL Server and Oracle but give syntax errors on Sybase. I am talking about SELECT . FROM ( SELECT .. FROM a_table). For example: select 1 from (select abc_id from abc) or select 1 from (select abc_id from abc union all select abc_id from bcd) Is there any way to overcome this limitation? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Leonid Borisov Tefensoft On Wed, 15 May 2002 02:09:52 -0700, Leonid Borisov wrote: > Hi, > > > >...

uninstall selects i.e. not prev selected browser (firefox)
Name: h.w.neff Email: hwnatnon-centsdotcom Product: Minefield Summary: uninstall selects i.e. not prev selected browser (firefox) Comments: hi. just installed, used, uninstalled minefield to check for resolution of a problem i found in current ffox, being my selected browser. upon uninstall of minefield, m.s.i.e. was selected as default browser even though firefox was my selected choice before installation of minefield. thanks! hwn Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.o...

Option List
In IE, the code below results in a select box with "Mow Requested" as the selected item. In Firefox, it doesn't - the select is displayed, but the initial selected item isn't set. I can get it to initialize using JavaScript (documents.forms.formname.itemname.value=5) but that isn't a practical option for this application. Is there some way to make this work as documented in Firefox? <FORM NAME=formname> <SELECT NAME='itemname'> <OPTION VALUE='1'>Reported</OPTION> <OPTION VALUE='2'>Posted Notice</OPTION&...

select in the select statement
Hi, I am trying to add another select statement in my original/outer/overall select statement. Something like: Select 1, 2, 3 = (Select # from Table1 Where....) From Table 2 Where.... Does anyone know the standard way to write this or is there any other alternative that can perform the same behavior. Much thanks!! Kenny That's database dependent. In oracle you would use: select A.* from ( select * from mytable) A -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase "Kenny Tran" <...

Web resources about - Forms , Select and option selected. - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Portal:Bollywood/Selected biography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Write three or four paragraphs in the text field using information from the selected notable article, you may find it useful to examine the existing ...

F8: Facebook’s FbStart Initiative Will Give Selected Developers A $30K Kick-Start
... successful applications is likely a whole lot easier with $30,000 in free tools and services to start off with, and that’s exactly what selected ...

LEGO Shop - The LEGO Technic team has selected the winner... - Facebook
The LEGO Technic team has selected the winner of the Co-Creation Challenge! LEGO will be producing a limited run of 20,000 of this stunning set.... ...

Grand Doctor Ma Selected Students-baby365 on the App Store on iTunes
Get Grand Doctor Ma Selected Students-baby365 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Selected Cheney Vice Presidential Photographs
... for photos found within these albums are Paul Morse, Karen Ballard, Kimberlee Hewitt, Shealah Craighead, and Chris Greenberg. These selected ...

[iOS Advice] How To Clarify Your Email Replies By Quoting Selected Text - YouTube
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/macmixing RATE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE! :-) ...

UAE Under-19 cricketers for ACC Premier League tour of Malaysia selected - The National
Coach Aaqib Javed seeking fresh blood for senior team after missing out on World Twenty20

Animal of the Day: Lucius Has Been Selected as the U.K.’s ‘Happiest Cat’
He’s got one blue eye, one green eye and a heart of gold. British mobile phone company O2 recently held some “cat auditions” to find “the UK’s ...

Australian director Sue Brooks 'gobsmacked' as Looking for Grace selected for Venice Film Festival competition ...
... filmmaker Sue Brooks says she is "gobsmacked". Her drama Looking For Grace , shot in the Western Australian wheat belt, has been selected for ...

Three Canberra products selected in AFL state combines
Belconnen junior Chris Jansen has been selected in South Australia's state AFL combine.