Flash/shockwave

Name:    AmmoMonkey
Email:   joel_a_thonathotmaildotcodotuk
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
I am continually prompted to re-install Adobe Flash/shockwave player and
it doesn't seem that this plug-in is supported in the plug-ins menu.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
AmmoMonkey

Firefox and Shockwave Flash
I use Firefox 0.8. When there is a site with an SWF element (e.g. www.bauen.com) Firefox will ask me, with which application the Flash banner should be opened. When I go to Firefox' options menu, I find the SWF file type to be opened with ShockwaveFlash and in the Plugins box it is marked as enabled too. What could be wrong? Thanks for any hints, Diethard ...

firefox shuts down after reporting shockwave flash problem
Name: Richard Cassell Email: order-rcatindradotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox shuts down after reporting shockwave flash problem Comments: I am ready to abandon Firefox. I have deleted and reloaded Firefox, Shockwave, and Flash and STILL the browser reports a problem and says it must shut down. What is the solution here? I have been to all of the forums and tried all the things they say are helpful, but nothing works! I cannot browse for more than about 2-3 websites before the browser shuts down. HELP!!!! Richard Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT ...

Shockwave and Flash will not work in Firefox 1.5 Beta
Name: Kevin Hornaday Email: KJHornaday_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Shockwave and Flash will not work in Firefox 1.5 Beta Comments: I cannot get Shockwave or Flash to work at all in 1.5 Beta1. After installing, no animations play on the test page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

Firefox > Adobe flash > Adobe shockwave plus Norton
Yesterday I updated to the latest Firefox .. I was immediatelly prompted to update Adobe flash, I agreed to it. This morning on boot I was prompted to update Adobe shockwave .. I agreed to it .. but now I am looking at a screen with the title: "Installing Adobe Shockwave Player" the body of the window says: "Free Norton security scan .. blah blah blah .. Norton crap" there is a checkbox, already checked and only one button to dismiss this window: "Agree >" It's unbelievable! .. I will of course UN-check 'Install Norton .. " but t...

Firefox 3.6.6 and Shockwave Flash 10.1.53.64
Name: Raisch, Jürgen Email: osram-pcatarcordotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 and Shockwave Flash 10.1.53.64 Comments: Hello, since changing to Firefox 3.6.6 (from 3.6.4) the TV from page http://www.daf.fm/ does not work properly. The problem is that the screen is not updated when Tab is activ (picture freeced). Speech works but not picture. I think there is a problem with timing or priority, because also other programs running are freeced. If Tab not activ (in background)it seems to work Kind regards From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to r...

Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53 crashes Firefox 3.6.7 no report sent
Name: Todd Email: tvdatamsdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53 crashes Firefox 3.6.7 no report sent Comments: Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53 crashes Firefox 3.6.7. No crash report is sent. Mac OS 10.6.3 In safe mode I disabled and reset everything except bookmarks. I opened many tabs of lifehacker.com/232995/inside-firefoxs-about-pages successfully. I enabled Default Plugin 2.0 and Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53. Firefox crashes when opening lifehacker.com/232995/inside-firefoxs-about-pages one or more times. An error report goes to Apple, but not Mozilla....

Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53 crashes Firefox 3.6.7 no report sent #2
Name: Todd Email: tvdatamsdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53 crashes Firefox 3.6.7 no report sent Comments: No report was sent. Here is the crash report. File: firefox-bin_2010-07-08-094023_tvds-macbook-pro.crash Process: firefox-bin [1095] Path: /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin Identifier: org.mozilla.firefox Version: 3.6.7 (3.6.7) Code Type: PPC (Translated) Parent Process: ??? [1] Date/Time: 2010-07-08 09:40:23.790 -0400 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.3 (10D573) Report Versi...

Adobe Flash Player & Shockwave Flash
Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer? I somehow lost the links... TIA gram gram pappy wrote: > > Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer? > I somehow lost the links... TIA Surely. <http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html> <http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/> Others may have better links. -- Randy <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 2...

flash for firefox is great, vlc for firefox would be better
Name: trevor Email: bluetigerbcatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: flash for firefox is great, vlc for firefox would be better Comments: hey guys, if vlc would play like flashblock/youtube/fancy sites do (with clicking the arrow, should be default for flash). a vlc button and having it as an add on or built in would be great. it sure would be nice to watch videos from firefox. avi, mpg, all the formats they do so well. best wishes :D Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: ht...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox and Flash
Is there a way to stop Firefox from prompting me to download Flash whenever I visit a site with Flash? I don't want Flash and I'm sick having to click Cancel in these prompts. TIA jwl wrote: > Is there a way to stop Firefox from prompting me to download Flash > whenever I visit a site with Flash? I don't want Flash and I'm sick > having to click Cancel in these prompts. > > TIA Delete the null plugin in your plugins folder. Frank On Thu, 06 May 2004 20:36:00 +0200, Frank Wein wrote: > jwl wrote: >> Is there a way to stop Firefo...

Shockwave and Flash
Hi John Here's a place to test both your shockwave and flash installations. Merry Christmas. Henry http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/ Henry wrote: > Hi John > > Here's a place to test both your shockwave and flash installations. > > Merry Christmas. > > Henry > > > http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/ if you had read the previous postings, especially yesterdays, then you would have seen that someone else had beaten you to the punch bowl. -- "Oh! Heavens to Murgatroid. Exit, Stage Left!" -- Snagglep...

Flash and Firefox
I've just started using Firefox occassionally, having only used IE in the past. (Version 2.0.0.14. Just missed version 3 download by days.) This is probably a silly question, but do I need to download plugins like Flash and Shockwave again for Firefox even though I have them for IE or are they common and shared by both? (Since Flash content is not working using FF I'm guessing I might need to download them again through FF.) Thanks- Vickie Vickie wrote: > I've just started using Firefox occassionally, having only used IE in > the past. (Version 2.0.0...

shockwave and flash
Why do I have to continually download the Macromedia plugins for the various web sites. I keep having to download them, run the exe. then the web page displays properly, then the next day on another site, it says 'click here to download' and I get to the same 668K download from Macromedia. f.blair wrote: > Why do I have to continually download the Macromedia plugins for the various > web sites. I keep having to download them, run the exe. then the web page > displays properly, then the next day on another site, it says 'click here to > download' and...

Firefox Flash
I already have this one mostly figured out. 12.1 KDE Firefox 9. Flash worked in chromium but not firefox. Flash works when I changed .mozilla to a different name according to a suggestion in another thread. I'm not sure why that was suggested and I do not know what I need to do to get flash working with my old profile. -- cheese_whiz0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ended up renaming .mozilla. Then running firefox so that it creates a new .mozilla and moving files one by one into the new .mozilla. -- cheese_whiz0 -----...

Firefox and Flash
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040908090806070303060809 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (Can't wait for HTML5 and being able to get rid of Flash and it's problems)... I reported this problem before where Firefox suddenly stops displaying flash content. Where the flash should be is just a white blob of nothing. Previously people say "Try clearing your case". Done that. Didn't change anything. Then I installed Flash 10.1 to see if the performance improvements were w...

Firefox V15 & Flash 11.402 = flash crash
I have a problem with flash 11.402 and FF15 in the flash crashes on any flash video on any web site - any ideas? -- Regards RayG >I have a problem with flash 11.402 and FF15 in the flash crashes on any >flash video on any web site - any ideas? I would highly suggest getting the Flash Uninstaller http://goo.gl/faLsa and then run it (with browser closed), then manually download Flash 11.4 from File Hippo (http://goo.gl/KS9u) and try again. Many problems solved by doing this. - Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] On 31/08/2012 16:12, Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote: >> I ...

Firefox and Flash
I just installed openSUSE v11 and am using Firefox, but I'm having a problem getting it to use Flash player. When I open a website which requires Flash, I install it and restart Firefox, but it doesn't recognize it. I've done this several times and have even rebooted but it still doesn't work. Please help... Gary BTW... I'm totally new to Linux. -- gedumer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Try installing the flash player manually. Follow these steps: 1. Log in as root 2. Browse to the Adobe web site at ...

Flash your Firefox OS tablet with firefox os 2.1
--047d7bb70c0013f17904fe2b2b89 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hi Friends I have recently flashed my Tablet with OS 2.1 and I have seen that many of my friends are facing problem in flashing there devices. So I have written a blog post to flash your devices please have a look on it and let me know if you are facing any issue. Here is the link to blog post : http://openmoz.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/flash-firefox-os-2-1-into-your-tablet/ *Major problem*: I have tried using windows and its has successfully booted into fastboot mode, but what to do next as .bat files are not...

Shockwave flash
Name: Francisco Email: fparadasatyahoodotes Product: Firefox Summary: Shockwave flash Comments: Buenas tengo un problema con el firfeox. Cuando veo videos por internet(youtube...), me sale este error: Shockwave flash. El plugin efectuó una operación ilegal. Se recomienda reiniciar firefox. Despúes de esto, o se me queda colgada la pestaña del video y firefox me va lento o se me cierra directamente. Que puedo hacer? gracias! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hen...

Firefox or not Firefox

Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10
Name: Ruediger Gehring Email: infoatcablekingdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10 Comments: After installing the update of the Adobe Flash Player, the flash category-menu on our homepage can'nt be seen. In IE6+7 everything works fine. Combination of Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 9 works also fine. Homepage: www.cableking.de Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

Firefox and Shockwave
Name: Jackie Schmidbauer Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox and Shockwave Comments: Firefox 3 not working well with Shockwave games. Parts of the screen disappears or breaks up at times. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120121 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Flash in Firefox
I am not a fan of websites that use Flash, but there are a couple I need to visit. How does one make Flash work in Firefox? Is there a special extension or plug-in to download? Thanks. -- Jeff Stevens Email address deliberately false to avoid spam jeff@stevens.com Jeff wrote: >I am not a fan of websites that use Flash, but there are a couple I need to >visit. How does one make Flash work in Firefox? Is there a special >extension or plug-in to download? > >Thanks. > > > Just download the installer from macromedias website and ru...

Web resources about - Flash/shockwave - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Games - FREE Online Games & Download Games - Play Games on Shockwave
Play over 1,800 free online games. Shockwave.com offers the best puzzle games, cooking games, dress up games, car racing games, and more. New ...

Shockwave-Sound.Com - Royalty-Free Music, Stock Music, Sound Effects
... buyout music loops. Listen online, purchase on secure server, use as much as you like. Delivered by instant download, or on CD. Welcome! Shockwave-Sound.com ...

Adobe Shockwave Player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.6.5.635 / May 8, 2012 ; 13 days ago ( 2012-05-08 ) Shockwave movies are authored in the Adobe Director environment. While there is support ...

Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store on iTunes
Get Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pride Shockwave: Judo vs Jiu Jitsu. Hidehiko Yoshida vs Royce Gracie. - YouTube
PRIDE Shockwave is the international PPV broadcast name for the mixed martial arts and kickboxing event co-promoted by the PRIDE Fighting Championships ...

Tanya Plibersek's same-sex marriage push sends shockwaves through ALP
Acting Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's push to make Labor MPs vote for same-sex marriage has sent shockwaves through the party with at least one ...

VIDEO: Watch The Incredible Shockwave Follow This Papua New Guinea Volcano Eruption
Australian Phil McNamara has captured on video an eruption of a volcano near Rabaul in Papua New Guinea.

Dalby explosion shockwave felt for kilometres
When Cory Miller first heard a gas cylinder fire raging at Clark Tanks in Dalby, he thought a storm had hit early.

Poll has with one fell swoop, sent shockwaves through Labor
Parliament House was awash with theories on Monday rationalising the sharp improvement in the Coalition's stocks in the latest Fairfax-Ipsos ...

Terror arrests in Turkey send shockwaves through global community
... the revelation of three arrests of suspected IS members in Turkey for suspected involvement in those French attrocities, has sent shockwaves ...